Ladies What Do You Do When You Have Had Erm To Much To Drink!!!!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Pinky;604896 wrote: I do that without any booze!:wah:

Gawd, imagine what it's like when I have had some!:o

I didn't realise I was like that until I was told by my sister, how embarrassing.
anon e mouse

Post by anon e mouse »

magenta flame;605141 wrote: I dunno just think of it as a community service, a good deed , if you will. keeping the population rates up.

Gives the poor ugly guys a chance

:D True

But on a serious note though there are girls out there that get blind drunk and sleep with the nearest male with a pulse but the next morning regret it and then cry rape.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

anon e mouse;605849 wrote: :D True

But on a serious note though there are girls out there that get blind drunk and sleep with the nearest male with a pulse but the next morning regret it and then cry rape.

Yeah but that's their own fault for being irresponsible and stupid.

I was at a bar recently (a rarity as I loathe them) having two drinks, that's it. And my friend and I were sitting there watching all the drunks.

Drunk people: stop trying to dance! God! Women! Grinding up against some guy (you may not even know) and practically f**king him on the dance floor is not cool. And men! Wrapping your arms around the woman and spending the whole dance with your hands on her backside like you're kneading bread, that's not cool either. Save it for when you get back home. We don't wanna see it.

Get some class. We know you don't know we're laughing at you. But we are.

Course I reckon that's why bars exist so whatever. :thinking:
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

RedGlitter;605861 wrote: Yeah but that's their own fault for being irresponsible and stupid.

I was at a bar recently (a rarity as I loathe them) having two drinks, that's it. And my friend and I were sitting there watching all the drunks.

Drunk people: stop trying to dance! God! Women! Grinding up against some guy (you may not even know) and practically f**king him on the dance floor is not cool. And men! Wrapping your arms around the woman and spending the whole dance with your hands on her backside like you're kneading bread, that's not cool either. Save it for when you get back home. We don't wanna see it.

Get some class. We know you don't know we're laughing at you. But we are.

Course I reckon that's why bars exist so whatever. :thinking:

Interesting Bars you have over there - never see the like in any of the Bars I visit round here.

Is this another entry for the language thread?
NotToday

Post by NotToday »

Yea, our bars have some serious "grinding" action going on..

I can't say I'm not guilty of it back in my younger college days, but I never went home with any of them. I did have my share of dancing way too close with a stranger on the dance floor after one too many shots of whatever...

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax, and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Think I may get drunk to see what I do now as I am older and erm wiser:D:p
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
G-man

Post by G-man »

Bryn Mawr;605863 wrote: Interesting Bars you have over there - never see the like in any of the Bars I visit round here.

Is this another entry for the language thread?
Not all bars are like that over here... well, perhaps more so in the South. :p

Carolly;969117 wrote: Think I may get drunk to see what I do now as I am older and erm wiser:D:p
Post pics! :sneaky::D

Bryn Mawr;605863 wrote: ...Oh and gents if you want to!

I was going to say! Not yet another thread on here that's anti-male... :rolleyes:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Helen;603989 wrote: you really want me to answer this mate ?? pmsl

i turn into celine dion and theres no note too long or too high that i cant sing !!:o

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

OMG record it for us here next time!!!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

G-man;969130 wrote: Not all bars are like that over here... well, perhaps more so in the South. :p

I was going to say! Not yet another thread on here that's anti-male... :rolleyes:

Not while we're drinking dear... all men are princes..:wah:

Actually I don't drink because I am afraid it would lower my inhibitions..:rolleyes:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Odie

Post by Odie »

I don't drink much whatsoever, guess I am a loser considered to some...................one and a half pina coladas.............and I am woosey and slurring my words.

some might say I would be a cheap date!:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Odie;969151 wrote: I don't drink much whatsoever, guess I am a loser considered to some...................one and a half pina coladas.............and I am woosey and slurring my words.

some might say I would be a cheap date!:wah:

Hah! I've considered going to bars and pretending to be drunk so that I can get 'some'....:D:wah:

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Its true though......everybody does turn into Sinatra or Dion after a drink.....fink we should all be on XFactor and Simon would sign us up for our version of Thats Life or I Will Survive.So the question now I ask is......why do we go deaf when we are half cut:wah::wah:;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G-man;969130 wrote: Not all bars are like that over here... well, perhaps more so in the South. :p

I was going to say! Not yet another thread on here that's anti-male... :rolleyes:Trust me........not a pretty sight:wah::D
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;969117 wrote: Think I may get drunk to see what I do now as I am older and erm wiser:D:p

let me know how it works out!:wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

flopstock;969160 wrote: Hah! I've considered going to bars and pretending to be drunk so that I can get 'some'....:D:wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

and will you share?:wah::wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

jimbo;969384 wrote: if any woman fantasises about sleeping with soberbarman not only is it a dead cert you have had waaaaaay to much to drink i might suggest you have a drug test your drink has been spiked :thinking::thinking:That aint very nice Winkle......shame on yer:sneaky::rolleyes::p
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

fuzzy butt;969510 wrote: I've seen all of these things and I'm glad I don't fall into any of those catagories. I normally sit at the Bar ignoring people unless they talk to me. Or I engage in private conversations with friends. ..................Can't stand loud drunks.

Yep I'm kinda boring . :o:) Our Local pub is not a dancy teeny bopper kinda place. it's for people who have had a hard day and need to cool down or warm up or just talk to someone because they've been alone all day

When I used to drink I can remember doing most of those things...but you could say I was VERY uninhibated and went after the cutest guys. I usually got them too...;):cool:
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Not Telling :sneaky: :lips:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;969685 wrote: Not Telling :sneaky: :lips:

c'mon....................were all friends here!:D

Return to “General Chit Chat”