Ladies What Do You Do When You Have Had Erm To Much To Drink!!!!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

How many more things can you add to this ladies!!!Oh and gents if you want to!

1. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE OUR PURSE IS.

2. WE BELIEVE THAT DANCING WITH OUR ARMS OVERHEAD AND WIGGLING OUR BUTT WHILE YELLING "WOO-HOO!" IS TRULY THE SEXIEST DANCE MOVE AROUND.

3. WE'VE SUDDENLY DECIDED THAT WE WANT TO KICK SOMEONE'S BUTT AND HONESTLY BELIEVE WE COULD DO IT TOO.

>

4. IN OUR LAST TRIP TO PEE, WE REALIZE THAT WE NOW LOOK

MORE LIKE A HOMELESS HOOKER THAN THE GODDESS WE WERE JUST FOUR HOURS AGO.

5. WE START CRYING AND TELLING EVERYONE WE SEE THAT WE LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH.

>

6. WE GET EXTREMELY EXCITED AND JUMP UP AND DOWN EVERY TIME A NEW SONG PLAY'S BECAUSE "OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SONG!"

7. WE'VE FOUND A DEEPER/SPIRITUAL SIDE TO THE GEEK SITTING NEXT TO US.

8. WE'VE SUDDENLY TAKEN UP SMOKING AND BECOME REALLY GOOD AT IT.

>

9. WE YELL AT THE BARTENDER, WHO WE BELIEVE CHEATED US BY GIVING US JUST LEMONADE, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE WE CAN NO LONGER TASTE THE GIN.

>

10. WE THINK WE ARE IN BED, BUT OUR PILLOW FEELS STRANGELY LIKE THE KITCHEN FLOOR (or the mop?)

11. WE FAIL TO NOTICE THAT THE TOILET LID'S DOWN WHEN WE SIT ON IT.

WHEN WOMEN DRINK TOO MUCH..

12. WE TAKE OUR SHOES OFF BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IT'S THEIR

FAULT THAT WE'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WALKING STRAIGHT.:-5 :wah:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

We also -

Fall asleep in public with our mouth open.

Throw up and cry for our mum.

Decide that we are the most interesting/funniest person around and everyone should listen to us.

Decide that we really are completly and utterly gorgeous and that the object of our desire must be gay and announce this very loudly.

or is this just me?!:-3
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Imladris;603880 wrote: We also -

Decide that we are the most interesting/funniest person around and everyone should listen to us.

Decide that we really are completly and utterly gorgeous and that the object of our desire must be gay and announce this very loudl

or is this just me?!:-3Oh loved these Imladris pmsl..........and so bloody true!!!!:wah

Attached files
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
NotToday

Post by NotToday »

Carolly;603882 wrote: Oh loved these Imladris pmsl..........and so bloody true!!!!:wah

lol, these things are true!:wah:

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax, and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

NotToday;603887 wrote: lol, these things are true!:wah:
God the times I thought some geezer was the pits then after a couple of port and babychams thought.............MY GOD ITS ROBERT REDFORD!!! ..............oops showing me age there lol;)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

;) AngelEyes82;603899 wrote: lol They all made me laugh so hard because I do most of them! :wah:
Angel dont we all.........goodness last time I had to many I was at a friends house an it was her birthday and we were playing cards......oh boy were they putting those drinks down me...........them please note not me lol....anyway lets say I was very unwell......oh dear what a twat I made of meself....yes more than normal lol:wah:

Attached files
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

:wah: I have sat on the loo lid even when i wasnt drunk!:-5

but the one i usually do is go to the mens room instead of the ladies :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;603915 wrote: :wah: I have sat on the loo lid even when i wasnt drunk!

but the one i usually do is go to the mens room instead of the ladies _rotfl:yh_rotfl
Yes dear but we all know why dont we Kazzy lol:wah: ;) Could it be cause theres a better show in there????? lolxxxx
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Wendybird;603919 wrote: Oh and another one is you decide to phone that friend you haven't spoken to in a while and then in the morning can't remember what the hell you were talking about for 2 hours? :o
Love it Wendy.....or phone someone you cant stand as you think you really love them to bits and then in the morning realise you cant bleedin stand em lol:wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

AngelEyes82;603921 wrote: Well at my going away party before I moved to Arizona.. classic funny Susie came out.. I was freakin' wasted laughing and crying at the same time.. But when they put a song on I was giggling and dancing.. yep with my arms up.. haha.. I remember I went outside for fresh air - I was out there for like 10 minutes walkin' up and down the sidewalk.. well I decided to go back in & when I walked into the house I yelled lets get this f**kin' party started- it was there elderly next door neighbors. lol I felt so stupid but it was so funny I remember laughing at them when I seen their faces. They weren't mad at me.. & they still ask my Best Friend how i'm doing and if I stay outta trouble.. haha :wah:Oh Angel thats so funny babe :wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

AngelEyes82;603933 wrote: It was hilarious.

Everyone asks me if I still walk into strange peoples houses.. lol :wah:

that was one of the best night of my life so far.. (other than getting married of course]]We wont go into that night Angel lol:lips: ;)
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

I used to like kissing cute boys! :D :D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

AngelEyes82;603941 wrote: For the safty of your eyes and ears - i think thats a good idea! ;)
Say no more Angel......wink...wink lol;)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

sunny104;603942 wrote: I used to like kissing cute boys! :D :D
Oh hun I still do............well I would if I could lol:-5 ;)

Attached files
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Carolly;603950 wrote: Oh hun I still do............well I would if I could lol:-5 ;)

same here! :D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

sunny104;603953 wrote: same here! :D Never mind babe.....we can dream lol:o :wah:
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Best true drunken woman story I can tell you is , my father and his two brothers worked in a Brewery and when I was young there was a party at our house about every two weeks , we had an auntie B**ty who was the life and soul of all parties , anyway one night she just disappeared and was missing for about an hour and when she returned she was a right mess she was wet and she stunk to high heaven , she had collapsed behind a hedge out the back garden , now it was a rule at these parties the women used the toilet and the men peed over the hedge , nuff said :lips:

IF YOU CAN'T SAY GOOD ABOUT SOME ONE , KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Did you know that too much chocolate shrinks your clothes

http://www.theparanormalcrypt.org/portal.php
Helen

Post by Helen »

you really want me to answer this mate ?? pmsl

i turn into celine dion and theres no note too long or too high that i cant sing !!:o
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Uncle Fester;603985 wrote: Best true drunken woman story I can tell you is , my father and his two brothers worked in a Brewery and when I was young there was a party at our house about every two weeks , we had an auntie B**ty who was the life and soul of all parties , anyway one night she just disappeared and was missing for about an hour and when she returned she was a right mess she was wet and she stunk to high heaven , she had collapsed behind a hedge out the back garden , now it was a rule at these parties the women used the toilet and the men peed over the hedge , nuff said :lips:
Oh Uncle that poor woman lol!!!!!:wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Helen;603989 wrote: you really want me to answer this mate ?? pmsl

i turn into celine dion and theres no note too long or too high that i cant sing !!:o
Oh gawd................fingers in ears time everyone !!!:-5 :o
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Did you know that too much chocolate shrinks your clothes

Uncle I thought so.....thanks for confirming it for me lol;) :rolleyes:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Pinky;603996 wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many more things can you add to this ladies!!!Oh and gents if you want to!

1. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE OUR PURSE IS. Never lost mine!

2. WE BELIEVE THAT DANCING WITH OUR ARMS OVERHEAD AND WIGGLING OUR BUTT WHILE YELLING "WOO-HOO!" IS TRULY THE SEXIEST DANCE MOVE AROUND.

Done this one a few times!

3. WE'VE SUDDENLY DECIDED THAT WE WANT TO KICK SOMEONE'S BUTT AND HONESTLY BELIEVE WE COULD DO IT TOO. :wah:

>

4. IN OUR LAST TRIP TO PEE, WE REALIZE THAT WE NOW LOOK

MORE LIKE A HOMELESS HOOKER THAN THE GODDESS WE WERE JUST FOUR HOURS AGO.

I never make the mistake of looking once I leave home!

5. WE START CRYING AND TELLING EVERYONE WE SEE THAT WE LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH. Nope!

>6. WE GET EXTREMELY EXCITED AND JUMP UP AND DOWN EVERY TIME A NEW SONG PLAY'S BECAUSE "OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SONG!" I'm normally the one moaning about them playing fluff!

7. WE'VE FOUND A DEEPER/SPIRITUAL SIDE TO THE GEEK SITTING NEXT TO US.

Usually have to end up telling geek to bog off or he'll end up with some experience of the spititual...8. WE'VE SUDDENLY TAKEN UP SMOKING AND BECOME REALLY GOOD AT IT.

Always have been, haha!>

9. WE YELL AT THE BARTENDER, WHO WE BELIEVE CHEATED US BY GIVING US JUST LEMONADE, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE WE CAN NO LONGER TASTE THE GIN.

That's why I buy wine!>

10. WE THINK WE ARE IN BED, BUT OUR PILLOW FEELS STRANGELY LIKE THE KITCHEN FLOOR (or the mop?) Usually the sofa!11. WE FAIL TO NOTICE THAT THE TOILET LID'S DOWN WHEN WE SIT ON IT.EEEW!

WHEN WOMEN DRINK TOO MUCH..

12. WE TAKE OUR SHOES OFF BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IT'S THEIR

FAULT THAT WE'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WALKING STRAIGHT. I admit to that one!:D
Hi Pinky good to see you babe and yer messages are veryyyyyy interesting lol:thinking: :wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

When I was young many moons ago.........well not that many moons lol.....me and a girlfriend went up the West End and got legless. Ended up being chatted up by two fellas and told them we were american (sorry guys) and we were policewomen here on holiday ffs.........anyway we also told em we were staying at The Hilton Hotel Park Lane and they took us back there in a cab.The one who was chatting to me asked if he could contact me the folowing day.............help I thought sobering up abit, what do i do?? Anyway I got him to give me his number and promised to phone him. We then had to get home from the flipping Hilton which cost an arm and a leg job and THEN the next day had to phone this guy and make a complete pratt of myself telling him the truth. Some months later we were engaged lol.................oh one thing I forgot to mention..............turned out he WAS a policeman lol!!!! Oh and NO we never married but still a nice story dont you think!!!;)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

The thing is ....we feel terrible after.....we make complete pratts of ourselves......so why do we do it????:wah: :-3
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

:guitarist

When I was about 19 I was persuaded to join in a youth club hike in Derbyshire. There were about 20 of us going including my boyfriend (who became my husband-- strange really considering what happened at this hike !). We did the hike and stopped at a pub for a drink (naa - really?). Then the lads bought bottles of beer to drink on the train back home, so I thought as I didn't care for beer I'd buy a bottle of sherry (I nicked a couple of glasses from the pub, but don't tell the landlord :lips: ). On the train I find out that there's only two of us girls would drink the sherry. We had to finish the bottle before the train got back so you can imagine the state of us two, as neither of us were used to drinking like that. By the time we arrived we were both well oiled ! And I was desparate for a pee ! The loos were right down the other end of the platform and I wondered if I could get there, let alone in time !! There wasn't a sole around as I made my way carefully all along the platform while my boyfriend and a couple of others hung on for me at the steps back at the exit. I did manage to reach the loos without incident, and went in looking for the illusive penny (remember those days ?) I hadn't got one - Oh bother (or words to that effect !), so I looked at all the doors to see if any had not been closed properly, no such luck OMG now what do I do - I would not survive going all the way back along the platform to get a penny from somebody. I was just a tad desparate by this time, so I checked outside and there was still nobody about, so I went back in downed the trousers and perched on one of the wash basins !!!! The relief was stupendous ! And boy did I need that !! I quickly sorted myself out, flushed water well round the basin and returned unsteadily back to my waiting friends. I still don't know how I managed to balance on that wash basin in the state I was in !! That was the first time (out of two) that I got drunk !:o
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

:wah: [QUOTE=G#Gill;604245]:guitarist

When I was about 19 I was persuaded to join in a youth club hike in Derbyshire. There were about 20 of us going including my boyfriend (who became my husband-- strange really considering what happened at this hike !). We did the hike and stopped at a pub for a drink (naa - really?). Then the lads bought bottles of beer to drink on the train back home, so I thought as I didn't care for beer I'd buy a bottle of sherry (I nicked a couple of glasses from the pub, but don't tell the landlord :lips: ). On the train I find out that there's only two of us girls would drink the sherry. We had to finish the bottle before the train got back so you can imagine the state of us two, as neither of us were used to drinking like that. By the time we arrived we were both well oiled ! And I was desparate for a pee ! The loos were right down the other end of the platform and I wondered if I could get there, let alone in time !! There wasn't a sole around as I made my way carefully all along the platform while my boyfriend and a couple of others hung on for me at the steps back at the exit. I did manage to reach the loos without incident, and went in looking for the illusive penny (remember those days ?) I hadn't got one - Oh bother (or words to that effect !), so I looked at all the doors to see if any had not been closed properly, no such luck OMG now what do I do - I would not survive going all the way back along the platform to get a penny from somebody. I was just a tad desparate by this time, so I checked outside and there was still nobody about, so I went back in downed the trousers and perched on one of the wash basins !!!! The relief was stupendous ! And boy did I need that !! I quickly sorted myself out, flushed water well round the basin and returned unsteadily back to my waiting friends. I still don't know how I managed to balance on that wash basin in the state I was in !! That was the first time (out of two) that I got drunk /QUOTE]

Thats not the lady I know and love.....mind you ....you were young......and that was sooooo long ago yer excused lol:wah:
Mia

Post by Mia »

I am not even going to mention when I was younger,best forgotten. I still enjoy a few glasses of whisky at the weekend. I tend to talk too much then get sleepy, I don't do anything I should not just fall asleep, how boring is that..lol
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

magenta flame;604248 wrote: Okay I dont' want to come across perfect or anything cause you all know I'm not but ...........WTF?..........I've never made a public fool of myself the way you guys have described..........what the hell are you guys drinking? and how much are you drinking?Well Magenta I was younger and in show business and so was Gill (well thats my excuse lol) and the last time I had a drink was a few years ago as I said.....and port an babycham mixed is lethal....thats all I can say lol:wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

[QUOTE=Mia;604278]I am not even going to mention when I was younger,best forgotten. I still enjoy a few glasses of whisky at the weekend. I tend to talk too much then get sleepy, I don't do anything I should not just fall asleep, how boring is that..lol[/QUOTE Ah yer not boring babe;)
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

magenta flame;604248 wrote: Okay I dont' want to come across perfect or anything cause you all know I'm not but ...........WTF?..........I've never made a public fool of myself the way you guys have described..........what the hell are you guys drinking? and how much are you drinking?

:guitarist

MAGENTA : You can't have read all my story, else you wouldn't have said that - you see in my life, so far, I have been drunk only twice ! Which aint bad goin for somebody who's now over 100 don't you think - I bet you've been drunk a bit more often than that ! Come on now do tell Magenta, pretty please :D
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

magenta flame;604318 wrote: I'm responding to this first post. and no I've not been really drunk in public I prefer to sit with friends within my own home. It's my belief that if you're going to possibly make a fool of yourself don't do it in public where people have long memories and I don't think this thread was about how many times you are drunk but your behaviour when drunk. Or do I have it wrong?No yer right Magenta......the things we do or did I should say lol:wah:
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Not been drunk in a long time but I get real childish and perverted, talking about sexual things and too openly.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

crazygal;604867 wrote: Not been drunk in a long time but I get real childish and perverted, talking about sexual things and too openly.

teheehee do you have a 900 number?:p
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
anon e mouse

Post by anon e mouse »

Why is it that most girls who get very drunk then proceed to spread there legs for the nearest male with a pulse?
Okie

Post by Okie »

Imladris;603880 wrote: We also -

Decide that we really are completly and utterly gorgeous and that the object of our desire must be gay and announce this very loudly.

or is this just me?!:-3

I only wish the girls in Oklahoma fell asleep. There is no predicting what they will do when they had too much to drink. I knew one who got in her ex boyfriends car and peed in the front seat. One girl threw a brick thru the windshield of a car. I went to ones home to get here and her mums boyfriend was vague about her whereabouts so I ended up going to the jail and there she was. she and another girl got into a knockdown dragout fight with her mum and she kicked both of their asses and called the cops. But she was as cute as she was mean.
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

magenta flame;605141 wrote: I dunno just think of it as a community service, a good deed , if you will. keeping the population rates up.

Gives the poor ugly guys a chance

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Thanks - just sprayed diet coke on the keyboard!! Again:thinking:
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

zinkyusa;604893 wrote: teheehee do you have a 900 number?:p

Ooh no but great idea, could make some money watching TV and pretending to be naked and turned on over the phone. A friend of mine does that, great money!

Return to “General Chit Chat”