How did you come to join this group?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
minks

Post by minks »

skittles2004 wrote: I saw the humor you peeps had while i use to turn in my HW to Jives!

WOT!! you are a student of Jives????
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

skittles2004 wrote: WAS is the word how many times have i said this!!!

Ahhh ahahaha I am old and deaf.... forgive me :P

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

skittles2004 wrote: Forgive you! now way. kidding!

your always say your kidding I know your not you snotty teenager I know your kind I own 2 ahahahaha (kidding)

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

skittles2004 wrote: Snot nose! Snot NOSE! SNOT NOSE! (runs up stairs screaming "your ruining my life" and then slams door and keeps screaming)kidding!

oh buck up girlie there are lots more gross things to life than a little snot ahahahaha

― Mae West
Kathy

Post by Kathy »

JAB wrote: I think I just googled the word 'forum' and this was the best one of the lot that came up.

Me too!
G-man

Post by G-man »

Far Rider wrote: hehehehe If they kick people out over grammer and spelling I'd be GONE by now!:wah:

:yh_rotfl Apparently so. I was invited, by the way. :)

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

SnoozeControl wrote: I've had my eye out (not literally of course, it would get all dried up...) for a good forum for a while. I belonged to one that had a moderator that was a complete pendant, following me from thread to thread, making snide remarks. I never did figure out what that was all about. Eye thenk my grammer is ekscepsional.

This looks like a very nice place.:-4
All grandparents are special! Point out these rude hooooooligans. I'll send our specially trained Granny Brigade to beat them with hand bags, paralyze him with their special Granny Look (the ultra-refined Momma Look), then bake cookies and not let them eat 'em!

I know it sounds harsh, but sometimes that's what it takes.
randall

Post by randall »

:-6

randall here,

I blame the computer for most of the mispelling and that is why I keep asking how on earth do you keep a spelling corrcetion programme on the POST - US of UK - I don't mind.

But pleae do not blame me as sometimes I CAN HARDLY SEE THE COMPOUTER SCREEN DEPending ON THE ANGLE OF THE SUN.

Giod bless,

randall.

:)
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

randall wrote: :-6

randall here,

I blame the computer for most of the mispelling and that is why I keep asking how on earth do you keep a spelling corrcetion programme on the POST - US of UK - I don't mind.

But pleae do not blame me as sometimes I CAN HARDLY SEE THE COMPOUTER SCREEN DEPending ON THE ANGLE OF THE SUN.

Giod bless,

randall.

Oh I feel your pain Randall, I'm always getting the sun shining in on my laptop all morning, and at times can hardly see anything on the screen. Mind u at this time of year, I suppose just getting some sun here is a blessing! :-6
Bella_Boo

Post by Bella_Boo »

chrisb84uk wrote: Oh I feel your pain Randall, I'm always getting the sun shining in on my laptop all morning, and at times can hardly see anything on the screen. Mind u at this time of year, I suppose just getting some sun here is a blessing! :-6

Chris what you talking about... read what you wrote.... u use a laptop.... a laptop.... its portable... move it so the sun doesnt hit the screen... :-5

even with that blonde moment i still lurv ya:-4
:lips: i have no signature:lips:
randall

Post by randall »

:-6

Dear ChrisB84UK,

Thanks for your sympathy.

I find Buchan is cursed with either no sun or a blazing sun from a cloudless sky.

Then there is the wind. The perpetual wind.

When I visited Walvis Bay in Namibia I was told that the capital Windhoek (?) meant "Windy Corner" in the Boer tongue.

Ever since I think that this [place should be renamed.

Windhoek is quite far from the sea but Buchan can get the wind from sea to sea from every direction but west to southwest.

I wanted to put all the computer gear in a windowles store room and avoid all this and also have a completely free attic for quests but I came home from one trip at sea and found (a) my wife had bought a computer on the never never (long ago) and (b) she had set up my writing desk in the attic and put the computer on it.

It had been there ever since as there is too much stuff to clear out of the store room.

I suppose that is what store rooms are for - I THINK?

God bless.

randall

chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Bella_Boo wrote: Chris what you talking about... read what you wrote.... u use a laptop.... a laptop.... its portable... move it so the sun doesnt hit the screen... :-5

even with that blonde moment i still lurv ya:-4

Oh if only it was that simple!! Well I use the laptop in our Living room, but the sun pretty much gets everywhere in the morning, (the only spot that it misses is the place where I can't even sit.) And I can't move the laptop outside the room, because the signal goes and that isn't exactly what i want now is it!!

So I just close the blinds and try and grin and bare it. :) I know that I have my blonde moments, but I guarantee you that this isn't one of em!! :D
Bella_Boo

Post by Bella_Boo »

chrisb84uk wrote: Oh if only it was that simple!! Well I use the laptop in our Living room, but the sun pretty much gets everywhere in the morning, (the only spot that it misses is the place where I can't even sit.) And I can't move the laptop outside the room, because the signal goes and that isn't exactly what i want now is it!!

So I just close the blinds and try and grin and bare it. :) I know that I have my blonde moments, but I guarantee you that this isn't one of em!! :D

i was kinda kidding :-5 but yes i kinda know what you mean... i have laptop with wireless broadband in my bedroom and best position is on my lap with me facing television and near the bed side table that has my coffee ha ha ah aha haah:lips:
:lips: i have no signature:lips:

Return to “General Chit Chat”