Oscar Pistorius.....what next ?

Discuss all types of sports.
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1515210 wrote: I'm not sure about you guys ......but when in a long relationship do any of you close the bathroom door ? In fact do you lock it? That's the bit that confuses me. I would want to know why the bathroom door was locked.

Good Lord. How the other half lives, eh? I lock the door even if the house is empty.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

magentaflame;1515210 wrote: Was discussing this at work.

I'm not sure about you guys ......but when in a long relationship do any of you close the bathroom door ? In fact do you lock it? That's the bit that confuses me. I would want to know why the bathroom door was locked.

Yes and Yes even after 38 years of marriage.
spot

Post by spot »

This is the sort of blue-skies forensic research that even the Universities don't tackle. We may be quoted as expert evidence in court some day.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

magentaflame;1515210 wrote: Was discussing this at work.

I'm not sure about you guys ......but when in a long relationship do any of you close the bathroom door ? In fact do you lock it? That's the bit that confuses me. I would want to know why the bathroom door was locked.

I only lock it when there are other people visiting.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I have no lock to lock..............I can whistle loudly though.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Don't always close the door, I think it's a Mother thing Mags, left over from raising the kids when you NEVER got to go to the bathroom alone. Never lock it as one of the kids is bound to want me for something.
spot

Re: Oscar Pistorius.....what next ?

Post by spot »

Inept paperwork eventually led to revised earliest parole dates for Mr Pistorius. At the moment the earliest is March 2023. One hopes the parole board will ask him if he now thinks he made an error of judgement. I still find his description of the events beyond belief.

Anyway - there's now a Greek wife-killer being splashed over the world's newspapers. "“We have experienced the Greek version of the Pistorius case, it has almost the same characteristics,” Giorgos Kalliakmanis, who heads the union of police employees in west Attica told state-run TV."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... tish-woman

The state of mind of this particular Greek killer is rather easier to untangle than that of the South African.

Return to “Wide World of Sports”