are you a member of the BNP ????

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Raven;1251705 wrote: C'mon...you are talking about a country that has a registered Monster Raving Looney Party for cryin out loud!!:rolleyes:

Official Monster Raving Loony Party: Croydon Branch :yh_rotfl Nice one Raven.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Raven;1251705 wrote: C'mon...you are talking about a country that has a registered Monster Raving Looney Party for cryin out loud!!:rolleyes:

Official Monster Raving Loony Party: Croydon Branch

i liked screaming lord such ...he was not a racist :):)
Raven

Post by Raven »

farmer giles;1251710 wrote: i liked screaming lord such ...he was not a racist :):)
The point is...they actually HAVE a manifesto, etc...:yh_rotfl
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

The Monster Raving Loonies are a very worthwhile part of the British Political scene. :) Screaming Lord Sutch is a great loss.

They are about as opposite to the BNP as it is possible to get.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Raven

Post by Raven »

Clodhopper;1251714 wrote: The Monster Raving Loonies are a very worthwhile part of the British Political scene. :) Screaming Lord Sutch is a great loss.

They are about as opposite to the BNP as it is possible to get.
Oh I agree! We had a crosshair of sorts in uni yesterday outlining just exactly where each of the parties lie in regards to fascism, marxism, communism etc. Do you realise it is the Liberal Democrats that lie almost perfectly dead centre to everyone else? It was an amazing lesson really. A real eye opener!
sharedfastlane

Post by sharedfastlane »

oscar;1251671 wrote: Have you ever actually read the BNP Immigration Policy?

Erm...I'm not getting your point.
Oscar Namechange

sharedfastlane;1251927 wrote: Erm...I'm not getting your point.
It's quite simple.. Have you googled and read Immigration policy of the BNP? If not... this is it:

The BNP’s policy is to:

- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

Now where do you see 'Boot out all foriegners'?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Raven

Post by Raven »

oscar;1251934 wrote: It's quite simple.. Have you googled and read Immigration policy of the BNP? If not... this is it:

The BNP’s policy is to:

- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

So thats what is making them so appealing right now! hmmmmm. I see the controversy.
sharedfastlane

Post by sharedfastlane »

I'm honestly still not getting why you tagged the question onto my quote. I was talking about Terrorism and how I think people feel about new people coming to Britain.

But surely their reputation isn't built on their manifesto but on their behaviour and people they attract? When they speak; whether we can identify with their attitude. We could read any manner of publications by any Party - it would go some way to introducing us to their ideas, giving us the party flavour, but we would have to see how they carry themselves.

Perhaps I'm just weary of " promises" and spin in general.

I suppose, like many opinions I carry, I've formed my impressions based on negative press and other people's writing about them. There are few topics I actually go out of my way to research for myself. Most places I would go to would have some kind of bias I guess.

Apologies if you have stated your case already, but what comments do you not like about the BNP? What do you know and like about them?
sharedfastlane

Post by sharedfastlane »

oscar;1251934 wrote: It's quite simple.. Have you googled and read Immigration policy of the BNP? If not... this is it:

The BNP’s policy is to:

Now where do you see 'Boot out all foriegners'?

When I heard of the fourth point years ago I innocently thought it very generous. I wonder if the other side is bribery - to get undesirables to push off!
Raven

Post by Raven »

sharedfastlane;1251962 wrote: When I heard of the fourth point years ago I innocently thought it very generous. I wonder if the other side is bribery - to get undesirables to push off!
But here is the rub...who is it exactly that is undesirable? And who decides?
Oscar Namechange

sharedfastlane;1251962 wrote: When I heard of the fourth point years ago I innocently thought it very generous. I wonder if the other side is bribery - to get undesirables to push off!
I just find it very ironic that when the BNP proposed the Homeward Bound' scheme, folk screamed rascism. The Labour government proposed the exact same scheme and everyone said 'What a jolly good idea'.

The BNP scheme is based on the theory that many Immigrants would dearly love to live in their own nation but are attracted here as a way out of the poverty of some third world countries. We give millions in aid to these countries a year and the actual people see very little due to corrupt governments. By giving say for example, a Somalian, £30,000, that is a huge amount of money to inject wealth directly into that country. It would save millions on aid every year, cut out corrupt third world governments and ease ther housing and benifit claims on this country. The Labour government was proposing the same scheme but only offering £3,000 to any home returtning Immigrant.
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

farmer giles;1250967 wrote: I think its stands for the British nazi party :yh_rotfl

if there is nothing to ba ashamed of why not fess up you gutless cowards :thinking:

i dont think any of you will have the guts to admit you are vile racists

so i think it will have to be a if you dont admit you are not BNP then we have to assume you are :sneaky::sneaky:

i jimbo hate the BNP and everything they stand for :D

I find this thread a bit offensive, why should anyone admit to being a member of any party or organization if they don't want to, how does that make them gutless cowards, its personal choice taking part in a thread surely?.

I can understand you asking in a thread title - Are you a member of the BNP and going on to say you don't like BNP members, but how you have put it looks to me like flaming for the sake of flaming.

Does my response make me a likely candidate to be a BNP supporter?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

In politics very often ideas migrate towards the centre from the loony extremes. In the process they get some of the rough edges knocked off.

It's not the idea that is the problem, it's the party that claims to have had it.

Oscar Namechange

buttercup;1251998 wrote: I find this thread a bit offensive, why should anyone admit to being a member of any party or organization if they don't want to, how does that make them gutless cowards, its personal choice taking part in a thread surely?.

I can understand you asking in a thread title - Are you a member of the BNP and going on to say you don't like BNP members, but how you have put it looks to me like flaming for the sake of flaming.

Does my response make me a likely candidate to be a BNP supporter? Well said BC.

I know many people in my life... I know members of the BNP, Tories, Lib Dems... whatever. I would never judge anyone by their political stance. I judge people by the goodness in their hearts and how they treat other people.

For example... I know BNP activists that are taking young children to a park this week to mass plant spring bulbs and teach them about gardening and wildlife.

Of course there are BNP members who are raving nutters but then every political Party has it's loons.

How shallow to judge some-one because of who they vote for.

What many do not realise, is that when voting in a General Election, you are not voting for the leaders. You are voting for the local candidate who you believe will do most for the community in your constituancy.
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Well Oscar i'm not a fan of the BNP or what they stand for, just pointing out there are other ways of raising objection than flaming.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1251671 wrote: Have you ever actually read the BNP Immigration Policy?

I have read their constitution.....

Membership Rules :

2) The indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’ consists of members of: i) the Anglo-Saxon folk community; ii) the Celtic Scottish folk community; iii) the Scots-Northern Irish folk community; iv) the Celtic Welsh folk community; v) the Celtic Irish folk community; vi) the Celtic Cornish folk community; vii) the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic folk community; viii) the Celtic-Norse folk community; ix) the Anglo-Saxon-Norse folk community; x) the Anglo-Saxon Indigenous European folk community; xi) members of these ethnic groups which reside either within or outside Europe but ethnically derive from them.

3) Membership of the party shall be open only to those who are 16 years of age or over and whose ethnic origin is listed within sub-section 2.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1252006 wrote:

What many do not realise, is that when voting in a General Election, you are not voting for the leaders. You are voting for the local candidate who you believe will do most for the community in your constituancy.

NO!! that's what Local elections are for.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

buttercup;1252008 wrote: Well Oscar i'm not a fan of the BNP or what they stand for, just pointing out there are other ways of raising objection than flaming.
Yes, I know but I agree with you that to call some-one a gutless coward just because they don't post which political party they are with, is flaming. I remember a thread some months ago where a member asked which party they were with and no-one posted. Who ever you are with, it's one of those things that is personal choice to you alone. That's why we have anonymous voting and private voting booths.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1252013 wrote: NO!! that's what Local elections are for. Agreed but you still vote for your candidate in your constituancy. The leader that becomes PM is the leader who's party has won the most seats.
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

oscar;1252014 wrote: Yes, I know but I agree with you that to call some-one a gutless coward just because they don't post which political party they are with, is flaming. I remember a thread some months ago where a member asked which party they were with and no-one posted. Who ever you are with, it's one of those things that is personal choice to you alone. That's why we have anonymous voting and private voting booths.

Yes, agree totally.

Personally i don't mind saying who i vote for but understand not everyone likes to declare it.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

For example... I know BNP activists that are taking young children to a park this week to mass plant spring bulbs and teach them about gardening and wildlife.

It's called a photo-opportunity. Goebbels did it a lot.

Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1252006 wrote:

Bruv;1252013 wrote: NO!! that's what Local elections are for.

Too true - when you vote in a General Election the candidate elected is specifically stopped from voting according to the wishes of the community in the constituency or in their best interest in all but the most minor matters. Instead they are forced to vote according to the Party line or risk expulsion from the party and / or deselection at the next election.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1252014 wrote: Yes, I know but I agree with you that to call some-one a gutless coward just because they don't post which political party they are with, is flaming. I remember a thread some months ago where a member asked which party they were with and no-one posted. Who ever you are with, it's one of those things that is personal choice to you alone. That's why we have anonymous voting and private voting booths.

Very true:thinking:but we dont have anonymous candidates:sneaky::lips:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1252020 wrote: It's called a photo-opportunity. Goebbels did it a lot. Utter Bollocks. For one, the press are not allowed to show the BNP in a good light and fro two, only acquaintences and the school know about it. There is to be no camera's there due to very young children anyway.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Never, never, never trust fascists.

farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Clodhopper;1252620 wrote: Never, never, never trust fascists.

remember when saddam used that kid in his photo shoot and the kid was having none of it :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

yes fascist and racist they sound alike and they are alike :thinking:

fascists and racist they will use anything to make them appear more normal and caring

children ,cute animals ,wild furry cute animals that they feed at night :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

buttercup;1252008 wrote: Well Oscar i'm not a fan of the BNP or what they stand for, just pointing out there are other ways of raising objection than flaming.

of course flaming was not what i intended :thinking:

but i'd rather be a flamming flamer than a flaming racist :D
gmc

Post by gmc »

Might I remind you of something you said in another thread"why don't they just let him speak"

Well said. What also makes me chuckle is that on this very forum, we have members of the BNP and they are the last members you would think. The oppossers of the BNP happily converse with these people on this forum totally in the dark as to who they are. That's where private messaging comes in handy.

So who are these people that support the BNP but are ashamed to be open about it? This an anonymous discussion forum what's the big deal. Why do they feel the need to keep quiet about their political views-are they hoping to take over by subterfuge or something.

They are an avowedly racist party and where such racism can lead should be clear to anyone. They're also pretty ignorant about british history and the impact that non indigenous people have had on this country.

Hitler was a nice man-accounts suggest he was very personable when you met him face to face he certainly impressed a lot of world leaders. The guards at the concentration camps were all nice people they went home to tuck in their children and went to church on sunday just like everybody else. Racist philosophy allowed them a clear conscience because after all if the people are little better than animals then you are not killing human beings. That's the problem with racism it gets beyond logic and becomes an attitude that allows the most terrible of crimes with a clear conscience all for the greater good be it in nazi germany or the deep south in america or hindu blowing up muslim in india. Catholic blowing up protestant in northern ireland or a drunken fight after an orange walk in glasgow.

That's what's wrong with the BNP and all the other hate marchants-be they religious or political they make hatred acceptable. They take the genuine worries of people and turn them in to a means of gaining control rising from the fires of destruction they have caused although that is perhaps crediting them with more intelligence than they actually have.

The BNP are racist. True they bring up issues the main parties would rather not talk about but at their heart they are a small minded inward looking bunch of racists. A skinhead in a suit is still a skinhead.

You know it doesn't matter when you look at history the arguments and issues are always the same. Who rules, who gets the wealth who get to decide, who can we hate, my life sucks whose fault is it. Every now and then extremists get their way and we all go to war.

This has been described as the best two minute explanation of the rise of the nazis ever wriitten. Change the uniform and it could suit islamic extremists, christian fundamentalist zionist, communists and they could all be singing along and sharing the sentiment.

March to your own drum cos if these clowns get their way we will all be wondering what happened.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

I watched a doco last night called BNP Wives.

here is a tidbit

Here is the full film

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7676011977#

Could not of said this better myself so I wont try lol..

I cannot believe that people still have these views in this day and age..they had no defense if anyone stood up to them..in one part a woman challenged their opinion all one of the ladies could do was call her a fat slag and said she was in need of a burger..i mean thats really knowing what you are talking about isn't it..

I thought the BNP in this film were appalling and IF this film was even a fraction of who the BNP are and what their about....NO THANKS!
Raven

Post by Raven »

gmc;1252662 wrote: Might I remind you of something you said in another thread"why don't they just let him speak"

So who are these people that support the BNP but are ashamed to be open about it? This an anonymous discussion forum what's the big deal. Why do they feel the need to keep quiet about their political views-are they hoping to take over by subterfuge or something.

They are an avowedly racist party and where such racism can lead should be clear to anyone. They're also pretty ignorant about british history and the impact that non indigenous people have had on this country.

Hitler was a nice man-accounts suggest he was very personable when you met him face to face he certainly impressed a lot of world leaders. The guards at the concentration camps were all nice people they went home to tuck in their children and went to church on sunday just like everybody else. Racist philosophy allowed them a clear conscience because after all if the people are little better than animals then you are not killing human beings. That's the problem with racism it gets beyond logic and becomes an attitude that allows the most terrible of crimes with a clear conscience all for the greater good be it in nazi germany or the deep south in america or hindu blowing up muslim in india. Catholic blowing up protestant in northern ireland or a drunken fight after an orange walk in glasgow.

That's what's wrong with the BNP and all the other hate marchants-be they religious or political they make hatred acceptable. They take the genuine worries of people and turn them in to a means of gaining control rising from the fires of destruction they have caused although that is perhaps crediting them with more intelligence than they actually have.

The BNP are racist. True they bring up issues the main parties would rather not talk about but at their heart they are a small minded inward looking bunch of racists. A skinhead in a suit is still a skinhead.

You know it doesn't matter when you look at history the arguments and issues are always the same. Who rules, who gets the wealth who get to decide, who can we hate, my life sucks whose fault is it. Every now and then extremists get their way and we all go to war.

This has been described as the best two minute explanation of the rise of the nazis ever wriitten. Change the uniform and it could suit islamic extremists, christian fundamentalist zionist, communists and they could all be singing along and sharing the sentiment.

YouTube - Tomorrow belongs to me

March to your own drum cos if these clowns get their way we will all be wondering what happened.

I'm NOT BNP. I can NEVER be BNP. I'm RCN and NHS. My governing body, the NMC says we cant be BNP. If it's found out that we are BNP, then we are F-I-R-E-D!! :yh_bigsmi
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1252629 wrote: remember when saddam used that kid in his photo shoot and the kid was having none of it :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

yes fascist and racist they sound alike and they are alike :thinking:

fascists and racist they will use anything to make them appear more normal and caring

children ,cute animals ,wild furry cute animals that they feed at night :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Shuddup... look at my list of friends on facebook... It's like the United Nations on there. Lithuanian, Polish, Pakistani, Iraqi, Turkish but there may be one less tonight :sneaky::yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Chezzie;1252664 wrote: I watched a doco last night called BNP Wives.

here is a tidbit

YouTube - bnp wives

Here is the full film

BNP Wives

Could not of said this better myself so I wont try lol..

I cannot believe that people still have these views in this day and age..they had no defense if anyone stood up to them..in one part a woman challenged their opinion all one of the ladies could do was call her a fat slag and said she was in need of a burger..i mean thats really knowing what you are talking about isn't it..

I thought the BNP in this film were appalling and IF this film was even a fraction of who the BNP are and what their about....NO THANKS! I watched that doco when it was first shown some months ago. I do know people in the BNP and I have to say they were disgusted with the women in it. I agree with them that they were freakin idiots and should bloody well be ashamed of themselves. I sat there cringing every time that old bat opened her mouth in that film. No wonder she didn't get elected !! That is exactly the kind the BNP should boot out.

Infact when I have usurped Griffin as Chairman, I will. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1252702 wrote: Shuddup... look at my list of friends on facebook... It's like the United Nations on there. Lithuanian, Polish, Pakistani, Iraqi, Turkish but there may be one less tonight :sneaky::yh_rotfl

and how will you feel when your friends get racially insulted and booted out the country by the BNP ??????

I HONESTLY DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ON ABOUT OSCEY
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1252710 wrote: and how will you feel when your friends get racially insulted and booted out the country by the BNP ??????

I HONESTLY DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ON ABOUT OSCEY I HONESTLY THINK I DO :sneaky: :wah:
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Any Jews on your facebook friends list, Oscar?

farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Clodhopper;1252956 wrote: Any Jews on your facebook friends list, Oscar?

she is not on facebook

she is on 2facebook :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

one for her BNP pals

and one for her united nation friends :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

:p

Oh, it could just be coincidence but given her support for the BNP and Griffin's pamphlet on the subject it might be significant.

lou lou belle

Post by lou lou belle »

I think that at lot can be read between the lines of this thread, I know that I will never be associated to such a vile party.

I was brought up with morals and values. We are all equal in this world.

I was told that behind racists is fear. And I truly believe that, as they are scared of change..... but hey the world has changed and we now live in a multi cultural world, get on with it and stop the hate.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

lou lou belle;1252962 wrote: I think that at lot can be read between the lines of this thread, I know that I will never be associated to such a vile party.

I was brought up with morals and values. We are all equal in this world.

I was told that behind racists is fear. And I truly believe that, as they are scared of change..... but hey the world has changed and we now live in a multi cultural world, get on with it and stop the hate.

i dont hate oscar i hate the BNP and racists

i saw a accident emergency program last night a black man got badly burned by boiling water and his skin peeled off

and guess what under the black skin they are pink just like white people are under their white skin

i wonder how many racist saw it and thought wow they are just like us

or even black racist and they thought wow we are just like them :thinking:

or even pink racist and they thought wow every one is exactly like me if you take the skin off :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

i dont hate oscar i hate the BNP and racists

Same here.

lou lou belle

Post by lou lou belle »

Its just a shame that we cant all live in a more tolerant society.

Oh well perhaps one day.

I can say that the younger generation are going in the right direction

Which is where the future lies :-6
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Y'know, we DO live in a more tolerant society, generally speaking. Think back to the '70s.... issues of race, sexual orientation and equality off the sexes are all better than they were then (and before anyone jumps all over my head, I'm not saying they are perfect, I'm saying they are better than they were).

But as someone once said, "The price of liberty is eternal vigilance." If we don't fight threats to these things, we will lose them.

Also agree that the kids are generally good. Sure, there are the idiots but when I was a teacher I was struck by the decency of almost all the kids I taught. And remember the Children's Protest against the war? I was so proud of them.

lou lou belle

Post by lou lou belle »

I cant comment on the 70's as i was just a child, but what I,ve read and seen on the TV it was very different than it is today. And I am just pleased that we are moving in the right direction.

Hopefully the BNP will realise that they will never be recognised as a serious political party and will always be associated to racists.
Raven

Post by Raven »

farmer giles;1252963 wrote: i dont hate oscar i hate the BNP and racists

i saw a accident emergency program last night a black man got badly burned by boiling water and his skin peeled off

and guess what under the black skin they are pink just like white people are under their white skin

i wonder how many racist saw it and thought wow they are just like us

or even black racist and they thought wow we are just like them :thinking:

or even pink racist and they thought wow every one is exactly like me if you take the skin off :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I can tell you for a scientific fact there is only one race. Human. :rolleyes:
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Raven;1252975 wrote: I can tell you for a scientific fact there is only one race. Human. :rolleyes:

with the greatest of respect you are wrong :thinking::thinking:

look at me 'm far from human :yh_rotfl
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

You are human, humane and humourous. You also have a humerus.

Count your blessings! :)

Raven

Post by Raven »

farmer giles;1252977 wrote: with the greatest of respect you are wrong :thinking::thinking:

look at me 'm far from human :yh_rotfl
okay then....human except for you. Monkey! (cheeky one at that!):yh_tong2
Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1252956 wrote: Any Jews on your facebook friends list, Oscar?
Only because the Jews I know are not on facebook. There are Jews in the BNP however.

:p:p:p
gmc

Post by gmc »

Clodhopper;1252970 wrote: Y'know, we DO live in a more tolerant society, generally speaking. Think back to the '70s.... issues of race, sexual orientation and equality off the sexes are all better than they were then (and before anyone jumps all over my head, I'm not saying they are perfect, I'm saying they are better than they were).

But as someone once said, "The price of liberty is eternal vigilance." If we don't fight threats to these things, we will lose them.

Also agree that the kids are generally good. Sure, there are the idiots but when I was a teacher I was struck by the decency of almost all the kids I taught. And remember the Children's Protest against the war? I was so proud of them.

I would agree with you there. I wasn't a child in the seventies and it was bloody awful believe me. But now we have the churches (of all denominations and religions) complaining that because divorce is more prevalent because people are not forced to stay with unhappy marriages society is breaking down when the reality is women actually have a choice they didn't before, because single parents are no longer pariahs, condemned for ever as sluts, and forced to give up their children to orphanages or find themselves in mental hospitals having been deemed to be inadequate they think society has broken down. If people are more tolerant of alternative lifestyles and no longer agree people such as homosexuals are sick or an abomination and should be made to suffer for their crime the churches are horrified and how dare people be allowed to say being different is OK.

All the recent cases of child abuse form the seventies and eighties being brought out in the open by those are now adults highlight the hypocrisy of the past. Abuse didn't happen in the old days-it did people preferred to ignore it and punish the child for telling lies. Society hasn't broken down family values are as strong as they have ever been it's just the hypocrisy that people are less inclined to tolerate and take lectures from organisations that thought it was OK to protect priests abusing children or like to pretend teenagers are not interested in sex and would prefer then celibate, homophobic and going to church.

The BNP are a blast form the past as well. They offer nothing except hysteria and fear.

posted by oscar

Well said. What also makes me chuckle is that on this very forum, we have members of the BNP and they are the last members you would think. The oppossers of the BNP happily converse with these people on this forum totally in the dark as to who they are. That's where private messaging comes in handy.

I really don't care what political party people support-for the record I am not affiliated to any of them-I want to see proportional representation in this country-until we get it politics is a farce and Westminster does not reflect the way people actually vote and the two main parties have a vested interest in not changing things. arsehole tony was gong to remember?

As to these clever people who think it amusing to converse with their oppressors while keeping them in the dark as to who they are.

Up yours you muppets!

Return to “General Chit Chat”