are you a member of the BNP ????

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

I think its stands for the British nazi party :yh_rotfl

if there is nothing to ba ashamed of why not fess up you gutless cowards :thinking:

i dont think any of you will have the guts to admit you are vile racists

so i think it will have to be a if you dont admit you are not BNP then we have to assume you are :sneaky::sneaky:

i jimbo hate the BNP and everything they stand for :D
abbey

Post by abbey »

Not me, I once worked with a key BNP activist and He was nothing but a moronic coward!
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

farmer giles;1250967 wrote:

i jimbo hate the BNP and everything they stand for :D

Needless to say, I'll second that motion
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

I'm sorry Jimbo but tbh . . . who cares? :-5

There's a handful of folks here who keep banging on about British Party Politics.

It's not interesting to the Americans on this site, it's not interesting to the Australians on this site and I'm a Brit and I'm not interested either.

Can't you all stick to one thread and bash each other there?

And please don't say 'well you put up lots of joke threads' because they are accessible to everyone, not just a few. WHY are there SO many threads on British Politics and politicians?

Who REALLY cares? :-5:-5
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Rapunzel;1250977 wrote: I'm sorry Jimbo but tbh . . . who cares? :-5

There's a handful of folks here who keep banging on about British Party Politics.

It's not interesting to the Americans on this site, it's not interesting to the Australians on this site and I'm a Brit and I'm not interested either.

And please don't say 'well you put up lots of joke threads' because they are accessible to everyone, not just a few. WHY are there SO many threads on British Politics and politicians?

Who REALLY cares? :-5:-5 Wow... I want that man :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I do ! Thats why I'm posting

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

abbey;1250974 wrote: Not me, I once worked with a key BNP activist and He was nothing but a moronic coward!
What exactly is a 'BNP activist'? :thinking:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

oscar;1250978 wrote: Wow... I want that man :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Isn't he just gruesome . . . erm, I mean, great? :D :wah::wah:
Oscar Namechange

Rapunzel;1250985 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Isn't he just gruesome . . . erm, I mean, great? :D :wah::wah:

:yh_rotfl I want him... I shall be having erotic dreams about him tonight... :yh_rotfl Do you mind if I copy the pic and take it to bed with me? It's gmc.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Snowfire;1250981 wrote: I do ! Thats why I'm posting

I know Snowfire, you're one of the handful. :D ;)

It's just that we are sometimes swamped with threads on Gordon Brown et al

and imho they get a bit monotonous. :o

This thread, for instance, could have happily stayed within Oscars thread.

It didn't need to spill over.

All its doing is repeating the other BNP thread.

And its probably been repeated on facebook too.

*yawn*
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

oscar;1250989 wrote: :yh_rotfl I want him... I shall be having erotic dreams about him tonight... :yh_rotfl

You go girl! ;) :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Rapunzel;1250993 wrote: You go girl! ;) :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Hunk of the year award :yh_rotfl
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

actually rap i care :thinking:

and i wondeer who will have the guts to admit they are a vile racist

even the pro BNP mouthpiece has not had the guts to admit it yet :rolleyes:

its not boring in the least to be honest

its very interesting BNP come out come out where ever you are :D
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I care very much, and Rapunzel, you should care too. The BNP want to turn Britain into a fascist state. That is a truly horrifying prospect.

Sorry to disappoint you, but while these sorts of opinions are expressed I'll be out there arguing.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1251004 wrote: I care very much, and Rapunzel, you should care too. The BNP want to turn Britain into a fascist state. That is a truly horrifying prospect.

Sorry to disappoint you, but while these sorts of opinions are expressed I'll be out there arguing.

This is what fascinates me... If some-one posts a thread stating that a politician however repungent he may be, has the right to speak, then they are Immediately a rascist and a supporter of a Nazi Party. Equally, if a member posts a thread about the treament of homosexuals in this country, are they automatically gay? If a member states they believe in fox-hunting, are they automatically abusing animals? If a member posts a thread opposing Obama, are they automatically rascist? If a member posts a thread claiming the Bush Administration is responsible for 9/11, is he automatically anti-American?

I actually post here what I believe will engage members in debate. I have seen way too many threads die a death due to lack of Interest and apathy. The whole point of a forum is to engage folk into debate and draw members into a thread.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1251009 wrote: This is what fascinates me... If some-one posts a thread stating that a politician however repungent he may be, has the right to speak, then they are Immediately a rascist and a supporter of a Nazi Party. Equally, if a member posts a thread about the treament of homosexuals in this country, are they automatically gay? If a member states they believe in fox-hunting, are they automatically abusing animals? If a member posts a thread opposing Obama, are they automatically rascist? If a member posts a thread claiming the Bush Administration is responsible for 9/11, is he automatically anti-American?

I actually post here what I believe will engage members in debate. I have seen way too many threads die a death due to lack of Interest and apathy. The whole point of a forum is to engage folk into debate and draw members into a thread.

how about a yes i like the BNP and what they stand for or a no i dont oscar

you say you are sending pm's to other BNP supporters on fg

where are they ???:rolleyes:

and if the BNP are so nice whats the harm in admitting it :D:D:D
abbey

Post by abbey »

oscar;1250983 wrote: What exactly is a 'BNP activist'? :thinking:I'd have thought it was pretty straight forward.

Activism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oscar Namechange

abbey;1251018 wrote: I'd have thought it was pretty straight forward.

Activism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sorry Abbs, but I am very sceptical of anything Wikki related.. However,

Activism, in a general sense, can be described as intentional action to bring about social change, political change, economic justice, or environmental wellbeing. This action is in support of, or opposition to, one side of an often controversial argument.

Taken from Wikki.

So some-one merely delivering leaflets is an activist? In that case... I'm a Tory Activist :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

farmer giles;1251016 wrote: how about a yes i like the BNP and what they stand for or a no i dont oscar

you say you are sending pm's to other BNP supporters on fg

where are they ???:rolleyes:

and if the BNP are so nice whats the harm in admitting it :D:D:D

Your expecting a straight forward, honest response from Oscar to the OP ?

Don't hold your breath, you'll turn blue and fall over. She's been wriggling and squirming since this subject ever started. She doesn't do straight answers

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1251038 wrote: Your expecting a straight forward, honest response from Oscar to the OP ?

Don't hold your breath, you'll turn blue and fall over. She's been wriggling and squirming since this subject ever started. She doesn't do straight answers
Isn't that the art of a good Politician?? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Wait until nearer the election SF... If I get media coverage... Your in for one big shock.

If I tell you here, it will ruin my enjoyment :yh_rotfl
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Isn't that the art of a good Politician??

Wait until nearer the election SF... If I get media coverage... Your in for one big shock.

If I tell you here, it will ruin my enjoyment

Well, you've just admitted being a Tory activist in the same way I'm a Lib Dem activist.

Doesn't stop you being a BNP supporter though. It's no laughing matter.

Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1251046 wrote: Well, you've just admitted being a Tory activist in the same way I'm a Lib Dem activist.

Doesn't stop you being a BNP supporter though. It's no laughing matter. If I am a BNP supporter, then what exactly am I supporting oh wise one?

Delte your last post on the UAF thread. It's highly Illegal.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

If I am a BNP supporter, then what exactly am I supporting oh wise one

Fascism. You know, Hitler's political creed.

Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1251070 wrote: Fascism. You know, Hitler's political creed. Surely the fascism is from the root of the UAF in trying to deny an elected member of Parliment the right to freedom of speech?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Fascism involves blaming a minority for all your problems and when able to do so, victimising and/or killing them (Nazis with Jews; BNP with "immigrants"). Fascism when in power involves the control of the population through terror and a secret police. I do not want the BNP to get the chance.

In April 2001 Griffin spoke to the American Friends of the BNP. He said, "So, what are we now doing with the British National Party? Well we tried to simplify its message in some ways and to make it a saleable message. So it's not white supremacy or racial civil war or anything like that, which is what we know in fact is going on, and we're not supremacists, we're white survivalists, even that frightens people. Four apple pie words, freedom, security, identity and democracy."

(My bold)

So the BNP are white supremacists who consider they are fighting a race war (just as Hitler did with the Slavs and Jews). Eight years on it is clear Griffin has been working very cleverly with his four "apple pie" words. He certainly appears to have fooled you.

Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1251104 wrote: Fascism involves blaming a minority for all your problems and when able to do so, victimising and/or killing them (Nazis with Jews; BNP with "immigrants"). Fascism when in power involves the control of the population through terror and a secret police. I do not want the BNP to get the chance.

(My bold)

So the BNP are white supremacists who consider they are fighting a race war (just as Hitler did with the Slavs and Jews). Eight years on it is clear Griffin has been working very cleverly with his four "apple pie" words. He certainly appears to have fooled you.
Now your getting downright ridiculous. Where on earth have you gleaned that the BNP want to kill Immigrants? Slanderous or what :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Now your getting downright ridiculous. Where on earth have you gleaned that the BNP want to kill Immigrants? Slanderous or what

I think where Griffin says the BNP is fighting a racial war gives a pretty strong hint:

"So it's not white supremacy or racial civil war or anything like that, which is what we know in fact is going on..."

He SAYS that he just wants to send the immigrants home; Hitler SAID that the Jews were just going to be resettled. They are both fascists and not to be trusted.

Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1251143 wrote: I think where Griffin says the BNP is fighting a racial war gives a pretty strong hint:

"So it's not white supremacy or racial civil war or anything like that, which is what we know in fact is going on..."

He SAYS that he just wants to send the immigrants home; Hitler SAID that the Jews were just going to be resettled. They are both fascists and not to be trusted. oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Have you ever actually read Griffins 'Homeward Bound' policy or any of his Immigration Policies?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese Have you ever actually read Griffins 'Homeward Bound' policy or any of his Immigration Policies?

"So, what are we now doing with the British National Party? Well we tried to simplify its message in some ways and to make it a saleable message.

He's making it saleable. He says so.

So it's not white supremacy or racial civil war or anything like that, which is what we know in fact is going on, and we're not supremacists, we're white survivalists, even that frightens people.

Here, he admits he's lying to people.

Four apple pie words, freedom, security, identity and democracy."

And this is how he plans to make it a saleable message: wrap it up as freedom, security, identity and democracy. Did you notice that Hugh Janus mentioned in his rant that he was concerned about protecting British identity? What a strange coincidence....:rolleyes:

Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1251157 wrote: He's making it saleable. He says so.

Here, he admits he's lying to people.

And this is how he plans to make it a saleable message: wrap it up as freedom, security, identity and democracy. Did you notice that Hugh Janus mentioned in his rant that he was concerned about protecting British identity? What a strange coincidence....:rolleyes: His rant???? So a member posts and does not agree with you and he is ranting?

So explain to me how this is not the same as BNP Jobs for British workers policy?

BBC NEWS | UK | Lib Dem call for immigrant quota
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Don't think you can duck the issue by focussing on one word and ignoring the rest of the post. Your selective misreading when you find it convenient has been noted.

The point I was making was that Griffin said he would make BNP policies more appealing by wrapping them up in cosy, safe, apple pie words like identity and a few years later we have Hugh Janus supporting the BNP on the grounds of national identity. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I'm supposed to approve of the BNP because they have a policy similar to a Lib Dem policy? No way.

Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1251164 wrote: Don't think you can duck the issue by focussing on one word and ignoring the rest of the post. Your selective misreading when you find it convenient has been noted.

The point I was making was that Griffin said he would make BNP policies more appealing by wrapping them up in cosy, safe, apple pie words like identity and a few years later we have Hugh Janus supporting the BNP on the grounds of national identity. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I'm supposed to approve of the BNP because they have a policy similar to a Lib Dem policy? No way.
I'm not saying for a moment that you or anyone else should support the BNP. However, your admitting then that BNP immigration policy is not as far right as imagined if as you say ' It has a similar policy to The Lib Dems'. Where do concentration camps, killing immigrants etc come from if you say the BNP Immigration policy is similar to Lib Dem.? How do know how far the Lib Dems would go if they got into power? What is their hidden agenda?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

However, your admitting then that BNP immigration policy is not as far right as imagined

I said no such thing. I have asked you before not to put words in my mouth. Stop it.:mad:

The BNP are fascist filth. I can't be clearer than that.

Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1251164 wrote:

That's what you said was it not?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

A policy SIMILAR is what I said. Nothing about the BNP immigration policy being less right wing than I imagined, no matter how convenient for you it would be if I did. You are trying to twist things again.

Right. I've had enough of this for one day. Bed for me. Fascist bashing will recommence tomorrow if necessary.

Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1251181 wrote: A policy SIMILAR is what I said. Nothing about the BNP immigration policy being less right wing than I imagined, no matter how convenient for you it would be if I did. You are trying to twist things again.

Right. I've had enough of this for one day. Bed for me. Fascist bashing will recommence tomorrow if necessary. Yes and UAF bashing must recommence also. If I'm late... start without me.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Clodhopper;1251172 wrote: I said no such thing. I have asked you before not to put words in my mouth. Stop it.:mad:

The BNP are fascist filth. I can't be clearer than that.

still having trouble with fg's own kluless klux klan ???:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
gmc

Post by gmc »

Obviously the one that keep banging on about it do. Why don't you just ignore threads you are not interested in instead of posting about how uninteresting you find it. You're just being silly.

posted by clodhopper

Fascism involves blaming a minority for all your problems and when able to do so, victimising and/or killing them (Nazis with Jews; BNP with "immigrants"). Fascism when in power involves the control of the population through terror and a secret police. I do not want the BNP to get the chance.

That's just part of it.

Fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fascism, pronounced /ˈfæʃɪzəm/, comprises a radical and authoritarian nationalist political ideology[1][2][3][4] and a corporatist economic ideology developed in Italy.[5] Fascists believe that nations and/or races are in perpetual conflict whereby only the strong can survive by being healthy, vital, and by asserting themselves in conflict against the weak.[6]

Fascists advocate the creation of a single-party state.[7] Fascist governments forbid and suppress openness and opposition to the government and the fascist movement.[8] Fascism opposes class conflict, blames capitalist liberal democracies for its creation and communists for exploiting the concept.[9]

In the economic sphere, many fascist leaders have claimed to support a "Third Way" in economic policy, which they believed superior to both the rampant individualism of unrestrained capitalism and the severe control of state communism.[10][11] This was to be achieved by establishing significant government control over business and labour (Mussolini called his nation's system "the corporate state").[12][13] No common and concise definition exists for fascism and historians and political scientists disagree on what should be in any concise definition.[14]

Mussolini used the term corporatism. If you look at the economic theories behind it all and then look at what thatcher and reagan were up to it is accurate to call thatcher a fascist and view modern America as a fascist state. Hitler and mussolini had a lot of admirers around the world

Compared to the fascists the BNP are intellectual pygmies all they have seized on is the inherent dog eat dog racism and offer little beyond that. Except they are like the jack russells of the dog world-yappy noisy little pests without the cute factor.

Their nationalism ignores inconvenient facts about our history that get in the way of their theories and they seem incapable of understanding we are a truly mongrel nation which is perhaps one of the reasons we have been so successful. If we had not been so ready to import technology and asylum seekers form abroad who brought their ideas with them we would have not been so successful. It's the free flow of ideas that matter.

Griffin has brown eyes I notice and straight black hair-bit of the tar brush there I suspect:sneaky:

Mind you I don't think that much of the UAF either they have their own kind of thug living on imagined glorious anti-fascist battles from the past.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Thanks for that gmc. I'm weak on the economics, so handy to see a definition of that which I can make sense of.

It isn't their economic policy which concerns me, though, and I'm not sure that is really fascist economics, more an existing economics which a number of systems have used - it's not a bad description of British Corporatism in the post-War decade or two, is it?

What concerns me are the bits like control of the population through terror, the killing of political opponents, the destruction of the free press, the ending of the independence of the judiciary and the loss of personal liberties.

Farmer Giles said:

still having trouble with fg's own kluless klux klan ???

:wah:

Half the bleedin night I had to stay up dealing with it!

Worth it, though. :D

farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Clodhopper;1251249 wrote: Thanks for that gmc. I'm weak on the economics, so handy to see a definition of that which I can make sense of.

It isn't their economic policy which concerns me, though, and I'm not sure that is really fascist economics, more an existing economics which a number of systems have used - it's not a bad description of British Corporatism in the post-War decade or two, is it?

What concerns me are the bits like control of the population through terror, the killing of political opponents, the destruction of the free press, the ending of the independence of the judiciary and the loss of personal liberties.

Farmer Giles said:

:wah:

Half the bleedin night I had to stay up dealing with it!

Worth it, though. :D

i give up with her mate you cant argue with someone who who will not see reason :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

i just enjoy saying my bit on the thread then go and play elsewhere but fair play to you all it takes for the evil ones to succeed is for good men to say or do nothing and you sir are a good man :-6:-6
sharedfastlane

Post by sharedfastlane »

I find it hard to believe they are legal.

I suppose I just assume somebody is keeping a count on the Door of Entry as it were. And if " Security" is lax that there are people exposing this and questions being asked in relevant Departments. It's hard if you are an illegal entrant I guess because Britain has a reputation for freedom, tolerance, yes I know there are other adjectives. Why should you as an accident of birth have a rubbish life when I can have more than you and not by being a more noble person than you or harder working?

Still there are issues to raise. And I suppose the BNP can feed on these issues. It can appear some people go to the top of a stretched housing waiting list on arriving in Britain. When I rang the Home Office to ask was this true I was told people have to be sponsored to enter Britain and those in destitute circumstances would have spent a year in emergency accomodation which would have been far from ideal before being put on any Council Housing List. Also it can appear that Mosques are springing up in a lot of places and talk of Sharia Law can make me feel nervous. I feel there is a difference between being " allowed" to have a place of worship in another country and then having an attitude of " Christianity is Dead we will show you how to be Holy mate" I value what equality and freedom I have in this day and age as a woman and see it as something new to contend with. Of course I am not a Muslim so it shouldn't affect me but there are times I wish I could feel my Government, which of course may include people of all faiths or none ; or People in Local Government , can see all that is happening in our Society. " IF " the Church is in decline I wouldn't want a system /Religion to " come in " that I felt was too hard line. Discounting all the reasonable peacable people in it. Even if nothing was changed outwardly I could still come across Hardline people in some sort of power over my choices, my requests. I am the first to understand the History of the Church and am fully aware of its failings/crimes, but I had never been exposed to that in "my" life.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

:o I try to be. Sometimes I think I succeed. Other times I don't.

Hey ho. All we can do is try.:-6

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

sharedfastlane: Hi there. :)

Why should you as an accident of birth have a rubbish life when I can have more than you and not by being a more noble person than you or harder working?

Yeah, just doesn't seem fair. You know, Farmer Giles just said the same thing (not quite in the same words) on his star trex thread!

It can appear some people go to the top of a stretched housing waiting list on arriving in Britain. When I rang the Home Office to ask was this true I was told people have to be sponsored to enter Britain and those in destitute circumstances would have spent a year in emergency accomodation which would have been far from ideal before being put on any Council Housing List. Also it can appear that Mosques are springing up in a lot of places and talk of Sharia Law can make me feel nervous.

Yes. There's a lot of scaremongering, and extremes always feed on fear.

But there are areas with genuine race issues that we need to address - to solve them, not have riots. I suspect - I have no proof, but I suspect - that the government is already working on this.

Two possible hints to this I have spotted - firstly, I think there is more effort going in to making sure that immigrant women are aware of their legal rights in this country; secondly, if you consider what the IRA would have managed over the same period, there's been very little homegrown Muslim terrorism. I think the security services are getting information from within those communities, the bulk of whom are well aware of the freedom and security they have here and no more want to lose it than we do.

sharedfastlane

Post by sharedfastlane »

[QUOTE=Clodhopper;1251266]sharedfastlane: Hi there. :)

Hey!

Yes, for a while I worried the Agencies that should protect us were a little behind in their understanding of what was being said in gatherings. We ARE the eyes and ears I suppose. As you observe, people are appreciative of what they have found here and I guess want their community to be fully appreciated; so will give up valuable intelligence.

There was something came up about people willing to die setting off explosives that hadn't crossed my mind. On the Radio someone, never CAN remember names or Organisation, said these people were actually brainwashed. I had just imagined they were genuinly believing they were persecuted and the Country they were in was genuinly an enemy to their God given destiny.

I feel there's another factor in tolerating, embracing, a culterally diverse society - it's often the people who feel bad about their status or circumstances that will kick off. It is plain embarrassing when a person can arrive not having been educated, brought up , here and "do" better than one born and bred. Not talking about people arriving with wealth and family already with a history here. Thinking about it, moving can bring out all a person's resourcefulness and appreciation of the new homeland and zest to " start anew".
Oscar Namechange

sharedfastlane;1251616 wrote:

Hey!

Yes, for a while I worried the Agencies that should protect us were a little behind in their understanding of what was being said in gatherings. We ARE the eyes and ears I suppose. As you observe, people are appreciative of what they have found here and I guess want their community to be fully appreciated; so will give up valuable intelligence.

There was something came up about people willing to die setting off explosives that hadn't crossed my mind. On the Radio someone, never CAN remember names or Organisation, said these people were actually brainwashed. I had just imagined they were genuinly believing they were persecuted and the Country they were in was genuinly an enemy to their God given destiny.

I feel there's another factor in tolerating, embracing, a culterally diverse society - it's often the people who feel bad about their status or circumstances that will kick off. It is plain embarrassing when a person can arrive not having been educated, brought up , here and "do" better than one born and bred. Not talking about people arriving with wealth and family already with a history here. Thinking about it, moving can bring out all a person's resourcefulness and appreciation of the new homeland and zest to " start anew". Have you ever actually read the BNP Immigration Policy?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

sharedfastlane: Generally agree. Don't want to give the impression that all is well in every respect, cos it isn't, but I don't think the issues are being ignored.

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

The Nazis said their policy on the Jews was "resettlement".

The Nazis were a fascist party.

The BNP are a fascist party.

Read their immigration policy in that light.

farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Clodhopper;1251692 wrote: The Nazis said their policy on the Jews was "resettlement".

The Nazis were a fascist party.

The BNP are a fascist party.

Read their immigration policy in that light.

hear hear fantastic post :):)
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

has any yet admitted to being a vile racist yet :thinking:

well apart from fg's kluless klux klan that is :yh_rotfl
Raven

Post by Raven »

C'mon...you are talking about a country that has a registered Monster Raving Looney Party for cryin out loud!!:rolleyes:

Official Monster Raving Loony Party: Croydon Branch
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~

Return to “General Chit Chat”