Religion Is Not Always Good

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

gmc;1133630 wrote: The red cross isn't a Christian organisation nor does it proselytise any more than the red crescent is a muslim organisation. If it were much of their financial support would disappear.

Sure It Is , Anyway Whenever their a war in any country Who the only one allow in side that country even when the war still going on . The Red Cross . Why is that ?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Anyway Whenever their a war in any country Who the only one allow in side that country even when the war still going on . The Red Cross . Why is that ?

Because they are there to save lives. That is all. Originally a Swiss invention. The Swiss are known for cuckoo clocks and neutrality. The neutrality has allowed them into conflict zones for over 100 years.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1133665 wrote: Because they are there to save lives. That is all. Originally a Swiss invention. The Swiss are known for cuckoo clocks and neutrality. The neutrality has allowed them into conflict zones for over 100 years.

:wah::wah::wah: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
gmc

Post by gmc »

Daniyal;1133661 wrote: Sure It Is , Anyway Whenever their a war in any country Who the only one allow in side that country even when the war still going on . The Red Cross . Why is that ?

Now you're being disingenuous. If you really don't know the answer to that question go away and read up about the history of the red cross-and the red crescent come to that.

History and origin | British Red Cross

Red Crescent have a pagan symbol as their motif I suppose that makes them a pagan organisation.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

None so blind as those who will not see.:rolleyes:

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

gmc;1133697 wrote: Now you're being disingenuous. If you really don't know the answer to that question go away and read up about the history of the red cross-and the red crescent come to that.

History and origin | British Red Cross

Red Crescent have a pagan symbol as their motif I suppose that makes them a pagan organisation.

Overstand Something Before You Get Into Something You Know Not Ok . I Said The Red Cross Ok . His Opinion Means Nothing To Me ( This Is What I Think Of His Opinion :wah::wah::wah: ) . Now If You Accept / Impress With His Sillyness Then That On You . Your Allow :wah:

He Needs My Ok To Feel Good About Himself And That Sad Really

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I don't think I've ever met someone who is so completely deluded.

Easy to see how people like this can be talked into pretty much anything.

Need your approval? Er, no. You do make me realise how lucky I am to have been bought up in a culture that values clear thinking.

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1133743 wrote: I don't think I've ever met someone who is so completely deluded.

Easy to see how people like this can be talked into pretty much anything.

Need your approval? Er, no. You do make me realise how lucky I am to have been bought up in a culture that values clear thinking.

There You Go Again Thinking The World Revolve Around Your Thinking , You Say You Have A Culture Righttttt:wah::wah: I Would Tell You About Your So-Called Culture But I'll Get In Trouble , So Beware Of What You Ask For .

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Daniyal, in case you hadn't worked it out yet: I really don't care what someone so totally deluded thinks. I'm just not going to let you spout your rubbish without opposition.

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1133799 wrote: Daniyal, in case you hadn't worked it out yet: I really don't care what someone so totally deluded thinks. I'm just not going to let you spout your rubbish without opposition.

As Long As Your Posting That Water Down Foolishness From Your So-called Theolgian / Scholar / And Those Who Rise You ... I Have Nothing To Worry About

Grow up and stop acting like Child

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

:yh_rotfl At last! The real Daniyal!

That's the first comment I've seen from you that comes close to sense! All you have to do is apply it to yourself.

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1133854 wrote: :yh_rotfl At last! The real Daniyal!

That's the first comment I've seen from you that comes close to sense! All you have to do is apply it to yourself.

Maybe now you got the point :wah::wah::wah:

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Oh, go away and overstand your undermind. But don't worry - I'll be there to let you know if you ever accidentally fall into sense.

In the meantime, may the peace of God, which passeth all undestanding, be with you and yours always.

Amber Sun

Post by Amber Sun »

Lon;1031645 wrote: In my opinion abortion (depending on the circumstances) is no more murder than mercy killing or euthanasia. Of course some will disagree. If I were capable and qualified and it was legal, I could do either and sleep well at night.

I don't see abortion as murder either Lon. Mercy killing/euthanasia is an entirely different thing from my point of view.

Abortion

Is a person that is hooked up to a life support system in a hospital, dead or alive? Technically dead of course. Without the feeding tubes and respirator the individual is classified as dead. With this in mind then a fetus is hooked to the umbilical cord that acts as the feeding tube and respirator. At any time that the umbilical cord becomes detached the fetus aborts itself, (miscarriage). How can you 'kill' something that is already dead? Even a one celled organism or something like a bacterium or virus that is self sustaining is considered more alive than something on life support.

Mercy killing/euthanasia

To some degree this is another story altogether. The individual in question has had a life independent of life support but now suffers from a terminal illness and whose life has become full of physical, emotional and mental pain. I have witnessed people begging to die because of these factors. Considering this I view mercy killing as exactly that, extending mercy to one pleading for it. When one of our cats or dogs are ill or injured beyond repair we 'mercifully' take it to a vet and have it put to sleep. Yet humans are made to suffer. Why? Why are we kinder to our animals than we are to humans?

Of course there is some overlap between an individual who is in an accident or stricken with a disease where mercy killing is involved and an infant born with some medical issue that will require some form of life support for the rest of it's natural life. In this situation we would have to take one case at a time. We would have to consider the amount of pain the person will continue to experience, the mental abilities and the forthcoming quality of life. An example of this would be diabetes where only a shot of insulin a day is needed or congenital heart problems exist where only heart pills are needed.

In summary of the above I do not believe that abortion is murder, no more than pulling the plug on a life support system in hospital for someone who is already dead without it.
Ted

Post by Ted »

I ceased reading anything Daniyal writes a long time ago. Though I have scrolled past what amounts to a one person monologue.

Shalom

Ted:-6
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Ted;1133976 wrote: I ceased reading anything Daniyal writes a long time ago. Though I have scrolled past what amounts to a one person monologue.

Shalom

Go buy some ......

gmc

Post by gmc »

Daniyal;1134100 wrote: Go buy some ......

Why do you bother posting?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Ted: Good to see you're lurking out there, old thing!:)

I think its the ur-teacher in me. Can't resist a challenge.;)

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

gmc;1135990 wrote: Why do you bother posting?

Why're You Always In My Business , If You Don't Like My Answer / Statement Take You Holy Then Thou Self , And Step Off.

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Why're You Always In My Business , If You Don't Like My Answer / Statement Take You Holy Then Thou Self , And Step Off.

Because you keep on posting complete drivel on a forum which exists to allow its members to debate.

What you do is spout rubbish and insult. You ask me why I bother with you - it's because I've never seen such complete, utter and total ignorance in someone who clearly has intellectual curiosity. It's fascinating.

Expect to see a lot of me.:-6

gmc

Post by gmc »

Daniyal;1136155 wrote: Why're You Always In My Business , If You Don't Like My Answer / Statement Take You Holy Then Thou Self , And Step Off.

Verily I say unto you, if you feel that way about it go forth and multiply.

posted by clodhopper

Because you keep on posting complete drivel on a forum which exists to allow its members to debate.

What you do is spout rubbish and insult. You ask me why I bother with you - it's because I've never seen such complete, utter and total ignorance in someone who clearly has intellectual curiosity. It's fascinating.

Expect to see a lot of me.

you keep hoping it will make sense and might be worthy of reading but it's like having an idiot savant around but without the savant bit.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I particularly enjoyed her masterful refutation of Galbally's claim that men had reached the Moon (she'd seen a movie that said otherwise) and her request to me to prove that English is a language.

It's like having a class of rather ill-mannered 11 year olds. Makes me all nostalgic.

She can't be over 15, surely.

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

gmc;1136397 wrote: Verily I say unto you, if you feel that way about it go forth and multiply.

posted by clodhopper

you keep hoping it will make sense and might be worthy of reading but it's like having an idiot savant around but without the savant bit.

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1136422 wrote: I particularly enjoyed her masterful refutation of Galbally's claim that men had reached the Moon (she'd seen a movie that said otherwise) and her request to me to prove that English is a language.

It's like having a class of rather ill-mannered 11 year olds. Makes me all nostalgic.

She can't be over 15, surely.

Shut UP

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Shut UP

Then start USING that brain of yours!

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1138955 wrote: Then start USING that brain of yours!

A Tama-Hu Will Be A Tama-Hu Wont They

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

A Tama-Hu Will Be A Tama-Hu Wont They

and a quoryblit never snurbles while kiopitting. Don't forget that.

gmc

Post by gmc »

Clodhopper;1140759 wrote: and a quoryblit never snurbles while kiopitting. Don't forget that.

That's easy for you to say half past four. flubadubadubadub. If you understand that you know the flowerpot men. spookily enough they talk more sense than daniyal
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

:wah:

WEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEED

Oooh. That dates us.:lips:

gmc

Post by gmc »

Clodhopper;1140823 wrote: :wah:

WEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEED

Oooh. That dates us.:lips:

Do you think andy pandy be able to get in the basket with nowadays-or would some grown-up think it was perverted and complain? Looby loo was she ever jealous? never refer to a policeman as a woodentop and why does muffin the mule sound rude nowadays?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Do you think andy pandy be able to get in the basket with nowadays-or would some grown-up think it was perverted and complain? Looby loo was she ever jealous? never refer to a policeman as a woodentop and why does muffin the mule sound rude nowadays?

Probably, yes, woodentop is probably overstating it - their faces sometimes move, and you know the answer to that one.

Anyway, you missed the big question: Did Noggin the Nog have a randy cousin called Snoggin the Bog?

gmc

Post by gmc »

Clodhopper;1140878 wrote: Probably, yes, woodentop is probably overstating it - their faces sometimes move, and you know the answer to that one.

Anyway, you missed the big question: Did Noggin the Nog have a randy cousin called Snoggin the Bog?

and what as the secret of postman pat and his black and white cat and why do elephants have big ears (because noddy wouldn't pay the ransom)
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

It's good that we have a place to deal with the really big issues.

Ted

Post by Ted »

I do keep checking hoping that sometime she will begin to either make sense or move along so that we can have some decent discussions. I never read what she writes; a total waste of time.

Shalom

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Ted;1141461 wrote: I do keep checking hoping that sometime she will begin to either make sense or move along so that we can have some decent discussions. I never read what she writes; a total waste of time.

Shalom

Your God Dam Lie . You Can't Help Yourself And You Know It .

Return to “General Religious Discussions”