Spot is being held to ransom... Meet our demands or else !!!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Amber Sun;1125770 wrote: To The THE SPOT REPUBLICAN PARTY

We are leaving the choice of the Welsh rare-bit as your decision. We are not aware of who the 'Jockstrap' is but galbally the leprechaun seems pleasant enough. Whatever decision you make will be acceptable to us as a mating union with either of these will not produce offspring in Spots genetic line. Since they will be sharing the same bed quarters alterations to their enclosure will not be necessary at this time.

Yours truly

Your sister country

Thank you for your communication Canadian Ambassador.

On reflection, we the Party feel that if Spot is to be sharing the same bed quaters it may not be advisable to capture the welsh rea-bit Chezzie as she is prone to biting.

Do not be fooled by galbally the Leprechaun. He is a celtic oddity who lives in a far away small green Island owned by the British. Until he learns to accept that he is British and not Irish as he like to think, he can not be trusted.

We the Party have been deliberating all night and have decided the best option as mate for Spot would be Jimbo. This is a rare British creature rarely seen outside his own habitat of Bracknell, Berkshire, England. As Jimbo is such a strange creature, we feel that this may entice more visitors to the zoo to see Spot. His capture will be imminent.

The Irish Government have been negotiating with us by private message today and have offered us one of their members to work for us. We will put our new agent, Seamus O'rielly to work at kidnapping the Jimbo today.

The Party feels that due to the excellent negotiating by the Canadian's and your generosity in meeting our terms, we have imposed adeqete terms and conditions upon you for Spot's life in the zoo already. We are there-fore happy to have Spot boarded on the first plane once our shipment of pre-fab igloo's has been despatched.

Our sincere apologies for the delay in communication however this was due to Spot attempting a daring escape during the night. He broke free from his electrical wiring to his gonads by chewing through the wire. He then smeared his naked body in a jar of honey that our top agent Alfie left open and attempted to slip out of the cat-flap to freedom. His bid was thwarted when he was spotted (no pun intended) by our agent, Mickey Finn. Mickey just managed to grab Spot by the gonads as he was dissapearing out of the cat-flap.

Spot is now safetly re-tethered to the bed post. His gonads have come under particually heavy abuse in the past few days so we have left the wiring off and sealed his mouth with duct tape to keep him quiet.

We suggest that on arriving in Canada, Spot's gonads may need some aprticular care and attention.

Please submit your formal acceptence of the agreement and we will prepare Spot's departure.

Yours,

The Party.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

So spock will be kept at the zoo.

Ok.

Caged in some type of nocturnal exhibit I imagine ?

I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1125829 wrote: So spock will be kept at the zoo.

Ok.

Caged in some type of nocturnal exhibit I imagine ?

The Party stresses the importence of the Canadian people understanding the language of Spot in order to understand him. Please click on link and learn 'Spot language' before his arrival.

YouTube - FUnny Crazy Frog

Thankyou,

The Party
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1125961 wrote: The Party stresses the importence of the Canadian people understanding the language of Spot in order to understand him. Please click on link and learn 'Spot language' before his arrival.

Thankyou,

The Party

Spock speak...Ive tried. I really have.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1126001 wrote: Spock speak...Ive tried. I really have.

The Party wishes that you try again. This one may be more comprehensible.

YouTube - CRAZY FROG -POPCORN

Thankyou,

The Party
Amber Sun

Post by Amber Sun »

oscar;1125961 wrote: The Party stresses the importence of the Canadian people understanding the language of Spot in order to understand him. Please click on link and learn 'Spot language' before his arrival.

Thankyou,

The Party

Re: Spots Language

After some deliberation, and some confusion as we were under the impression that the Welsh people spoke some form of understandable language, we find that it will be necessary to request some form of dictionary or translation device to be able to understand Spot.

Re: Spots mate

Further to the mating issue, if you feel that Jimbo would provide a better bed partner for Spot by all means we will accept your judgment on the selection. You do understand that it is imperative at this time that there will be no off-spring until such time as both creatures have settled down into their new home and are comfortable with each other. A question has just arose within the group. Is Jimbo able to conceive and bear off-spring? You have stated that Spots gonads may have been damaged by your electrical 'methods' of silencing him. We do not use this type of equipment at our zoo. Our zoo psychologist believes that being made to sit in the corner by oneself for a short time is more effective than physical abuse. Since physical abuse can often lead to rebellion and an 'acting out' form of behaviour this is not something we wish to occur.

Re: pre-fab igloos, heaters and bathroom tissue

These have already been packaged and are at the airport waiting for the weather here to clear so transport can take place. My main concern in getting Spot here is that the Mossad forces of Israel are currently in threatening mode with the Palestinians. Since the Zionists like to shoot at anything and everything that moves is there any chance that Spot may be injured by terrorists? Perhaps transporting Spot and Jimbo by train and ship may be safer?

We await your reply at your earliest convenience.

Yours truly

Your sister country
Amber Sun

Post by Amber Sun »

CARLA;1125681 wrote: Thank you Amber Sun for stepping in and giving Spot a new home.:yh_rotfl I don't think Nomad would have adapted well in Britain. ;)

Your welcome Carla. It is never the intention of the Canadian people to cause upset of any kind. Our winters here in Manitoba are very bitter and long, and our summer months thankfully are very short, are hot and steamy with mosquitoes that can be likened to a terrorist group. With this in mind we strive for peacefulness.

We are in effect trying to secure Spots release from the English, who as you are aware are infamous for their 'tower of London' and their dungeons. Currently they have Spot, the pathetic creature, restrained with electrical devices attached to his conads.

But I'm sure Carla that you are aware that besides needing a mate as bed partner, Spot should also have some friendly companions. Please feel free at any time that Nomad starts to misbehave to contact us and we will be glad to take him off of your hands and place him with Spot and Spots bed-partner. On second thought this may cause a problem. Do you know, are the 'Welsh rare-bits' monogamous? It may be that Jimbo will not want to 'service' both males and then we will have to search for another bed partner. I am getting the distinct impression that our zoo will be enlarging.

Yours truly

The Canadian Ambassador For The Humane Treatment of Spot
Amber Sun

Post by Amber Sun »

CARLA;1125681 wrote: Thank you Amber Sun for stepping in and giving Spot a new home.:yh_rotfl I don't think Nomad would have adapted well in Britain. ;)

Carla, further to our previous communication do you think it is possible to train Nomad to be a performer? Spot has already endured much hardship but we would like a performance at the zoo for the adult evening crowd. I am sending a link that I sincerely hope works for you. Please let me know if you think Nomad is capable of being trained to perform this.

The Gummy Bear Song - Full English Version - Video
Oscar Namechange

Amber Sun;1126096 wrote: Carla, further to our previous communication do you think it is possible to train Nomad to be a performer? Spot has already endured much hardship but we would like a performance at the zoo for the adult evening crowd. I am sending a link that I sincerely hope works for you. Please let me know if you think Nomad is capable of being trained to perform this.

The Gummy Bear Song - Full English Version - Video

Whilst the Party prepares to respond to your communication, we find your idea of entertaining the crowds excellent.

We would like to propose a young singing duet who have achieved international fame.

YouTube - NEWS FLASH: President Bush sings ENDLESS LOVE

Yours,

The Party
Amber Sun

Post by Amber Sun »

oscar;1126110 wrote: Whilst the Party prepares to respond to your communication, we find your idea of entertaining the crowds excellent.

We would like to propose a young singing duet who have achieved international fame.

YouTube - NEWS FLASH: President Bush sings ENDLESS LOVE

Yours,

The Party

To The Party

We have deliberated on the duet and the song Endless Love between two males. Although many individuals are now starting to free themselves of homophobia we feel that the material would be controversial instead of light entertainment. But we would like to thank you for your assistance in selecting entertainment material.

Since there are many 'church goes' that attend the zoo the modification that we would make in the link we had suggested earlier, is the John Travolta depiction of fondling his penis in public. This is not something we encourage in our society. However the link had been suggested for Nomad. We will give further deliberation to the love song between Jimbo and Spot and ask our people in charge of entertainment if it can be modified somewhat to provide hilarity rather than controversy.

Yours truly

Oscar Namechange

Amber Sun;1126168 wrote: To The Party

We have deliberated on the duet and the song Endless Love between two males. Although many individuals are now starting to free themselves of homophobia we feel that the material would be controversial instead of light entertainment. But we would like to thank you for your assistance in selecting entertainment material.

Since there are many 'church goes' that attend the zoo the modification that we would make in the link we had suggested earlier, is the John Travolta depiction of fondling his penis in public. This is not something we encourage in our society. However the link had been suggested for Nomad. We will give further deliberation to the love song between Jimbo and Spot and ask our people in charge of entertainment if it can be modified somewhat to provide hilarity rather than controversy.

Yours truly

We the Party withdraw our offer of the singing duet. This is due to a member secretly filming a duet last night in caberet. We agree that the content of their songs may not be appropriate for visiting clergy to the zoo.

We are disgusted at their antics and apologise for any offence caused.

The Party needs to sleep for while as the restless Spot has kept us awake throughout the night. The Capture of the Jimbo has been ardeous but we are confident that we will report successfull capture by midnight Blighty time.

Yours,

The Party.
Amber Sun

Post by Amber Sun »

oscar;1126185 wrote: We the Party withdraw our offer of the singing duet. This is due to a member secretly filming a duet last night in caberet. We agree that the content of their songs may not be appropriate for visiting clergy to the zoo.

YouTube - Bush and Blair at the gay bar.

We are disgusted at their antics and apologise for any offence caused.

The Party needs to sleep for while as the restless Spot has kept us awake throughout the night. The Capture of the Jimbo has been ardeous but we are confident that we will report successfull capture by midnight Blighty time.

Yours,

The Party.

The Party

We await further reports from you on the capture of Jimbo. Will you be sending them on the same transport?

Yours truly

Your Sister Country
wildhorses

Post by wildhorses »

Hey. Who let Spot out? He is over on one of the FG threads making a nuisance of himself. He he. You couldnt take it anymore could ya? He drove you nuts and you had to cut him loose...he he.
spot

Post by spot »

wildhorses;1127678 wrote: Hey. Who let Spot out? He is over on one of the FG threads making a nuisance of himself. He he. You couldnt take it anymore could ya? He drove you nuts and you had to cut him loose...he he.

I've no idea what's going on, I woke up smelling of Chloroform, in bed with Jimbo, and the door of this padded cell is locked. Given how riled Jimbo's likely to be when he wakes up I'd quite like the key. Meanwhile I've hit him over the head with the hardest of the pillows and he's still unconscious.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
wildhorses

Post by wildhorses »

spot;1127681 wrote: I've no idea what's going on, I woke up smelling of Chloroform, in bed with Jimbo, and the door of this padded cell is locked. Given how riled Jimbo's likely to be when he wakes up I'd quite like the key. Meanwhile I've hit him over the head with the hardest of the pillows and he's still unconscious.

In summary, you have been kidnapped and held for ransom. However, I see they have provided you with a computer with which you could summon help....but I doubt anyone will believe you. I am sure if you figure out a way to make a nuisance of yourself, they will get weary and turn you loose. I know you are quite skilled in this regard, so give it a try. There was some talk of sending you to a zoo with Jimbo as your mate, so you better act quickly. They are trying to arrange this by offerring pre-fab igloos. Those igloos are on their way, so dont waste time. Do you know how to pick a lock? Good luck, let us know how it goes.
Amber Sun

Post by Amber Sun »

spot;1127681 wrote: I've no idea what's going on, I woke up smelling of Chloroform, in bed with Jimbo, and the door of this padded cell is locked. Given how riled Jimbo's likely to be when he wakes up I'd quite like the key. Meanwhile I've hit him over the head with the hardest of the pillows and he's still unconscious.

LOL, Spot :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Amber Sun;1127903 wrote: LOL, Spot :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

We the Party would like to apologise for the delay in communication with the Canadian Ambassador.

This is due to having the builders in.

We hope to return to normal communication level by this evening Blighty time.

We also wish to apologise for allowing Spot the use of a pc as he has been running amok on FG as usual. The capture of the Jimbo was ardeous and he is not yet fully aware of his surroundings due to too many Mickey's that were administrated in order o render him senseless.

We will return once the builders have left,

Yours,

The Party.
Amber Sun

Post by Amber Sun »

oscar;1127909 wrote: We the Party would like to apologise for the delay in communication with the Canadian Ambassador.

This is due to having the builders in.

We hope to return to normal communication level by this evening Blighty time.

We also wish to apologise for allowing Spot the use of a pc as he has been running amok on FG as usual. The capture of the Jimbo was ardeous and he is not yet fully aware of his surroundings due to too many Mickey's that were administrated in order o render him senseless.

We will return once the builders have left,

Yours,

The Party.

To The Party

We do not wish to burden you with extra work at this time. You have assured us that both Spot and Jimbo are well and cared for.

We will wait for such time as you are free to communicate further in the future.

Yours truly

Oscar Namechange

Amber Sun;1127916 wrote: To The Party

We do not wish to burden you with extra work at this time. You have assured us that both Spot and Jimbo are well and cared for.

We will wait for such time as you are free to communicate further in the future.

Yours truly

We the Party thank you for your consideration.

The builders are making the smooth running of our operations tire-some.

We are pleased to announce the successfull capture of the 'Jimbo' who has been getting aquainted with his new bed mate Spot. Jimbo has also been trained in Spot speak as this may help in interpretation for the Canadian's upon Spot's arrival.

Jimbo's needs will be simple. He simply needs some straw and regular french frie's.

A monthly edition of 'Chubby chasers' will help.

We now have both crated and in a holding dock at Heathrow Airport. Although the snow has grounded the country to a halt, we have decided that air flight is safer. Travel by ship could result in Somalian Pirates kidnapping our duo. We did think of bycycle but all the Irish have those and they are very rare in Britain.

As soon as weather permits, the duo will be boarded on the first plane. Please give us the address of the zoo so we can fill in their luggage tags.

Yours,

The Party.

Return to “General Chit Chat”