Spot is being held to ransom... Meet our demands or else !!!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Any FG's logged in will may have noticed some British members who attented the FG meet in London yesterday as having called into base on their return.

Spot has not been heard of since he last checked into base yesterday.

We the 'Spot Repuplican Protection Society' pulled off a daring and cunning abduction of Spot on the streets of London late last night. A Mickey Finn was slipped into Spot's Ribena in a public bar whilst he was having a Jimmy in the Wazzer.

Spot was rendered semi unconsious by the Mickey although it was hard to notice a difference. His incoherent ramblings went un-heard as he was bundled into the back of a waiting Hillman Imp.

He was driven to a secret location in Bracknell where he was met by our top agent 'Alfie' code name Sprolly.

Spot was given an anti-dote and on bringing him round, he immediately set about handing infractions to his captors.

Spot has been watered and fed under the guide lines of the Geneva convention and is currently tethered to a Zimmer frame.

Our demands for the release of Spot will be posted some time today depending on top agent 'Alfie's' exercise routine.

Don't try to infiltrate us or FG could lose Spot in cyber space for ever.

Wait patiently for our demands and he will be returned to you on the first available donkey cart out of town.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Yeeeea........ummm, ransom. I dont know.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peg

Post by Peg »

At least I am nice enough to wait until we hear their demands before I say sorry for Spot's luck. :yh_rotfl
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

I will send you two packets of Jaffa Cakes if you will release the Welsh Rare Bit.

Be under Blackfriars Bridge at 8.00 pm GMT, no cops.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Will you take a check??:D
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Oscar Namechange

Galbally;1124097 wrote: I will send you two packets of Jaffa Cakes if you will release the Welsh Rare Bit.

Be under Blackfriars Bridge at 8.00 pm GMT, no cops.

No deal Irish person
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

We have lulled you into a false sense of security by hacking into Spot's pc and posting a message so others will not go looking for him.

We are considering our terms.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

oscar;1124221 wrote: No deal Irish person

Okay, I will throw in a packet of Toffee Pops as well, and a can of Fanta.

Your a tough room, ain't ya? ;)

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Oscar Namechange

Galbally;1124226 wrote: Okay, I will throw in a packet of Toffee Pops as well, and a can of Fanta.

Your a tough room, ain't ya? ;)

No deal Irish one. We are looking at a high ransom here... two packets of Jaffa cakes, a packet of Toffee pops and a can of fanta only equates to about a fiver. We are looking for at least the £8 mark for Spot.

Besides, we like Lilt.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

How about Nomad in exchange for Spot?? You will be forever entertained..!! ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1124255 wrote: How about Nomad in exchange for Spot?? You will be forever entertained..!! ;)

The Party is considering your proposal.
minks

Post by minks »

I will give you one Moose hindquarter, a vat of real maple syrup and one prefab igloo?

?????
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Oscar Namechange

minks;1124268 wrote: I will give you one Moose hindquarter, a vat of real maple syrup and one prefab igloo?

?????

The prefab igloo sounds inviting. We shall consider your proposal
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Come again?

Your asking for £8 for spot, come on, who do you think you are? The chairman of RBS? We ain't got that kinda money. We'll give you a picture of Samantha Fox, a half packet of Toffee Pops (we are the rest), and we'll throw in some old pieces from a game of scrabble that got thrown in the dustbin. I think you'll find thats the going market rate.

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Oscar Namechange

Galbally;1124306 wrote: Come again?

Your asking for £8 for spot, come on, who do you think you are? The chairman of RBS? We ain't got that kinda money. We'll give you a picture of Samantha Fox, a half packet of Toffee Pops (we are the rest), and we'll throw in some old pieces from a game of scrabble that got thrown in the dustbin. I think you'll find thats the going market rate.

I only come once.

The party is prepared to negotiate with the Irish MP for Forum Garden however,

No pictures of Samantha Fox since she became a lesbian.

Who do you think you are?...... Cash in the attic?

We do not accept any of the above especially after you have broken your cease-fire by eating half of the Toffee Pops.

I must warn you that time is running out and we are seriously considering the Canadian's offer of the pre-fab igloo as that can come in handy over the next few days.

The US proposals have been rejected by top agent 'Alfie'.

You have only until midnight until we begin to slowley torture Spot into shutting the F**k up as he hasn't stopped talking since he got here.

People of Ireland.............. Be afraid..... be very very afraid.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

CARLA;1124255 wrote: How about Nomad in exchange for Spot?? You will be forever entertained..!! ;)

Sounds like a lose lose proposition. :wah:
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1124342 wrote: Sounds like a lose lose proposition. :wah:

That was the conclusion of the Party also and why the US offer was declined.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

along-for-the-ride;1124169 wrote: Will you take a check??:D

Is that like a tick in a box??:thinking:
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

All I can offer are kangaroo's,Emu's or a koala:)
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Oscar Namechange

mrsK;1124508 wrote: All I can offer are kangaroo's,Emu's or a koala:)After carefull consideration, the Australian proposal is denied.
Odie

Post by Odie »

I can offer penguins, beavers and moose!

and will throw in a few grizzly bears......just in case!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

and.....an igloo he can stay in!:D
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1124520 wrote: I can offer penguins, beavers and moose!

and will throw in a few grizzly bears......just in case!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

and.....an igloo he can stay in!:D

With one hour and ten minutes to the dead-line, we have rejected the US, Irish and Australian proposels.

On behalf on the Canadian government 'minks' has offered us a pre-fab igloo. We have penguins, beavers and Moose in zoo's in England so can you offer anything more on the offer of the pre-fab igloo to secure the deal?
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

along-for-the-ride;1124169 wrote: Will you take a check??:D

I respectfully re-submit my offer.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Oscar Namechange

along-for-the-ride;1124536 wrote: I respectfully re-submit my offer.

Thankyou America and God Bless You. With 42 minutes left to the deadline, we the Party will re-consider the US proposal.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1124528 wrote: With one hour and ten minutes to the dead-line, we have rejected the US, Irish and Australian proposels.

On behalf on the Canadian government 'minks' has offered us a pre-fab igloo. We have penguins, beavers and Moose in zoo's in England so can you offer anything more on the offer of the pre-fab igloo to secure the deal?

yes, but one huge difference, ours are not caged in zoo's!

pre-fab igloo?

My Canadian government, he eh...... will now offer survival techniques!

and......he will need them!:sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1124540 wrote: yes, but one huge difference, ours are not caged in zoo's!

pre-fab igloo?

My Canadian government, he eh...... will now offer survival techniques!

and......he will need them!:sneaky:

With 30 minutes to the deadline, survival will not be an option for Spot unless the Canadian Government can raise the bid on the pre-fab igloo to match the US proposal of a straight swop for Nomad that the party is re-considering.
Odie

Post by Odie »

[QUOTE=oscar;1124546]With 30 minutes to the deadline, survival will not be an option for Spot unless the Canadian Government can raise the bid on the pre-fab igloo to match the US proposal of a straight swop for Nomad that the party is re-considering.[/QUOT

nope, we just don't have the funds!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1124556 wrote: [QUOTE=oscar;1124546]With 30 minutes to the deadline, survival will not be an option for Spot unless the Canadian Government can raise the bid on the pre-fab igloo to match the US proposal of a straight swop for Nomad that the party is re-considering.[/QUOT

nope, we just don't have the funds!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

The deadline was midnight Blighty time. We the party, after 16 minutes of debate have reached this final decision.

The Irish proposal was re-jected after the Irish broke their cease-fire after eating half the bag of Toffee pops they proposed.

The Australian proposal was rejected as we have enough wallaby's in britain already.

The Canadian proposal of a pre-fab igloo was very carefully considered, however, after the US re-submitted their proposal of a straight swop for Nomad we had to think again.

The Party has decided that we accept the US proposal.

We will release Spot from the Zimmer frame, clean him and buy him a one-way ticket to the US.

You have 48 hours in which to ensure that Nomad touches down at Heathrow Airport by the weekend at the very latest. On arrival at Heathrow, providing Nomad is not damaged goods, we will board Spot onto the first flight forth-with or even fith-with to The country he loves, the good ole USA.

Do you accept the conditions US?
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

oscar;1124563 wrote: [QUOTE=Odie;1124556]

The deadline was midnight Blighty time. We the party, after 16 minutes of debate have reached this final decision.

The Irish proposal was re-jected after the Irish broke their cease-fire after eating half the bag of Toffee pops they proposed.

The Australian proposal was rejected as we have enough wallaby's in britain already.

The Canadian proposal of a pre-fab igloo was very carefully considered, however, after the US re-submitted their proposal of a straight swop for Nomad we had to think again.

The Party has decided that we accept the US proposal.

We will release Spot from the Zimmer frame, clean him and buy him a one-way ticket to the US.

You have 48 hours in which to ensure that Nomad touches down at Heathrow Airport by the weekend at the very latest. On arrival at Heathrow, providing Nomad is not damaged goods, we will board Spot onto the first flight forth-with or even fith-with to The country he loves, the good ole USA.

Do you accept the conditions US?

Damn Yanks, always win the big contracts, I told seamus not to eat them biscuits. :-5

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Ummm!! I haven't told Nomad he was part of the ransom yet. I know he is watching the Super Bowl at the moment. Capturing Nomie may be a job I need help with his is a crafty guy. You may want to reconsider taking Nomie into your country not sure how he will respond.:yh_rotfl

[QUOTE]We will release Spot from the Zimmer frame, clean him and buy him a one-way ticket to the US.

Do you accept the conditions US?[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1124570 wrote: Ummm!! I haven't told Nomad he was part of the ransom yet. I know he is watching the Super Bowl at the moment. Capturing Nomie may be a job I need help with his is a crafty guy. You may want to reconsider taking Nomie into your country not sure how he will respond.:yh_rotfl

We The Party have already imformed The Prime Minister of Great Britain, The Right Honerable Gordon Brown of the impending arrival of Nomad. He is delighted on behalf of the British Government to accept Nomad and give him British Status.

The proposal has been accepted and there is no get out clause or loophole.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Yikes !! I better get my butt in gear and head to Minnesota to capture Nomad. :yh_rotfl I know Nomie would do anything to secure Spots release I think. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1124572 wrote: Yikes !! I better get my butt in gear and head to Minnesota to capture Nomad. :yh_rotfl I know Nomie would do anything to secure Spots release I think. :D

We the Party must warn you that unless the agreement is kept, Spot will never be seen again.
Odie

Post by Odie »

CARLA;1124572 wrote: Yikes !! I better get my butt in gear and head to Minnesota to capture Nomad. :yh_rotfl I know Nomie would do anything to secure Spots release I think. :D

you think?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I hear you sister I will have Nomad there sometime tomorrow. If he doesn't have a Passport we have a problem. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1124587 wrote: I hear you sister I will have Nomad there sometime tomorrow. If he doesn't have a Passport we have a problem. ;)

The party says do not worry about a pass-port, most immigrants in Britain do not have one either.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Cool I will render Nomad unconscious and have him at Heathrow about this time tomorrow. Look for a women wearing a "I love Brits" t-shirt with a angry man at her side. :yh_rotfl
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1124592 wrote: Cool I will render Nomad unconscious and have him at Heathrow about this time tomorrow. Look for a women wearing a "I love Brits" t-shirt with a angry man at her side. :yh_rotfl

Top Agent 'Alfie' will be assigned on behalf of the Party to greet you on Arrival. Please imform the Party by the very earliest of your flight details.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

What ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1124681 wrote: What ?

Senator Carla re-submitted the US proposal to pay for the ransom of Spot in a straight swop for you.

I repeat..There is no get out clause and no loopholes. The British Government have been imformed of your impending capture and arrival at Heathrow Airport London by the weekend.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Im not going to London.

Is spock coming here to take my place ?

No.

I have things to do. Really important things.

Spock may not sleep in my bed, absolutely not.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1124684 wrote: Im not going to London.

Is spock coming here to take my place ?

No.

I have things to do. Really important things.

Spock may not sleep in my bed, absolutely not.

Britain has already accepted the US proposal whilst you were at the Superbowl.

Once you have arrived in London and met by secret agent 'Alfie' and checked that you are not damaged, Spot will be boarded onto the first plane to your home.

You will swop lives with him. He will live in your house and you will live in his. This includes sleeping arrangements.

We the Party do not concern ourselves in weather you have things to do. The agreement has been made.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Well I can tell you with no uncertainty I am damaged.

So that should be the end of that.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1124690 wrote: Well I can tell you with no uncertainty I am damaged.

So that should be the end of that.

I repeated...The US has reached an agreement with the Party in your absence.

You must arrive in London first and only then will you be inspected for damage.

The Party does not accept your claim.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

What do they want with me ? Im a putz.

I fall over when I tie my shoes and I can barely understand a word of British speak.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1124697 wrote: What do they want with me ? Im a putz.

I fall over when I tie my shoes and I can barely understand a word of British speak.

The Party does not recognise the word Putz.

You will be trained to tie your shoes once you have arrived.

You will be trained in all things British including swearing your alliegence to Queen Elizabeth 11 and Premier Gordon Brown.

You will be assigned a US translater upon your arrival to help you until you have mastered the language.

You are to replace Spot. You must live his life and go about the same life-style as Spot.

The Party is willing to accept only one term in order for you to be relinquished from the agreement.

We will re-open negotiations with the Irish who's proposol for Spot's ransom was rejected by the Party.

Only if the MP for Ireland galbally re-considers their proposal and it is acceptable to the party, then you may be released.

We will wait for word from the Irish. They have until 6 pm Blighty time in which to contact us.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1124700 wrote: The Party does not recognise the word Putz.

You will be trained to tie your shoes once you have arrived.

You will be trained in all things British including swearing your alliegence to Queen Elizabeth 11 and Premier Gordon Brown.

You will be assigned a US translater upon your arrival to help you until you have mastered the language.

You are to replace Spot. You must live his life and go about the same life-style as Spot.

The Party is willing to accept only one term in order for you to be relinquished from the agreement.

We will re-open negotiations with the Irish who's proposol for Spot's ransom was rejected by the Party.

Only if the MP for Ireland galbally re-considers their proposal and it is acceptable to the party, then you may be released.

We will wait for word from the Irish. They have until 6 pm Blighty time in which to contact us.

I know people.

People who know people.

Those people will contact your people to negotiate a suitable replacement.

In fact Im sure those people can find someone for you AND you get to keep spock.
I AM AWESOME MAN
wildhorses

Post by wildhorses »

Oscar wrote:

You have only until midnight until we begin to slowley torture Spot into shutting the F**k up as he hasn't stopped talking since he got here.

NO ONE ON FG SHOULD MAKE ANY FURTHER OFFERS. I FIGURE WE CAN MAKE SOME MONEY ON THIS DEAL. LET THEM KEEP SPOT FOR A FEW DAYS MORE. WHEN THEY CANT STAND IT ANYMORE...THEY WILL PAY US TO TAKE HIM BACK.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

wildhorses;1124702 wrote: Oscar wrote:

NO ONE ON FG SHOULD MAKE ANY FURTHER OFFERS. I FIGURE WE CAN MAKE SOME MONEY ON THIS DEAL. LET THEM KEEP SPOT FOR A FEW DAYS MORE. WHEN THEY CANT STAND IT ANYMORE...THEY WILL PAY US TO TAKE HIM BACK.

That might backfire. Its possible theres no $ amount high enough for them to accept his return.

And quite frankly Im afraid they wouldnt let me back in once Im out so Im going underground till this blows over.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1124701 wrote: I know people.

People who know people.

Those people will contact your people to negotiate a suitable replacement.

In fact Im sure those people can find someone for you AND you get to keep spock.

The Party has reached an agreement with Senator Carla of the US. Only an increased offer from the Irish can save you and Spot.

The Party is willing however to hear out any proposed replacement from the US. We will not accept Jester, Jones Jones, Mustang or Tombstone.

Although you are not garunteed in us accepting your proposed re-placement.

The MP for Ireland has been contacted and told he has until 6 pm to re-negotiate.

Return to “General Chit Chat”