my sweaty good day

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
alex2000

my sweaty good day

Post by alex2000 »

ok well my day started crap as coz like its sooo hot and i had a job interview that i was soo scared for but it went well and i got the job!! yipee!! Anyway coz it was so hot and i was wearing this brown shirt that like i sweat through i put on these patches that i found on the net n they r like clear stuff with like a pad in the middle so when u sweat it doesnt go through your clothes! i didnt think it would work but i gave em a go n theyre frikken awesome!! :wah: anyway, i completely side tracked there hehe then i got news that my sister got engaged and my coldplay tickets came in the mail!! what an awesome day!! p.s if anyone wants to try those sweat patches the site is "www.zajido.com.au", no joke...its probably the best thing ive tried in a while. ok well hope everyone had a good day like me!! :guitarist

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”