Summer - vs - winter sleepwear

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

Now in the warm months I have an array of silky short nighties that I wear when I get out of bed - you know - to make coffee - just cruise the house for an hour. In the winter - NOW - I put on sweat pants, a sweat shirt , 2 pairs of socks, and sometimes a sweater if I'm really cold. My new hubby does NOT find my winter wear sexy - DUH. Any suggestions? :wah: :wah:
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Have him make the coffee in the morning...............................:wah: You stay nice and warm in bed!
Clint

Post by Clint »

Turn up the thermostat. You only get to be newlyweds once.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

chonsigirl wrote: Have him make the coffee in the morning...............................:wah: You stay nice and warm in bed!

naughty girl - I'm game. It's just our routine that I make the coffee.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Do you have the heating system where the heat comes up from the bricks floors? I remember that in New Mexico, I thought it was wonderful.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

Clint wrote: Turn up the thermostat. You only get to be newlyweds once.

With the price of heating fuel going up 60% - it is more clothes these days. As far as being newlyweds - there are no clothes in bed - BODY HEAT :o
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

chonsigirl wrote: Do you have the heating system where the heat comes up from the bricks floors? I remember that in New Mexico, I thought it was wonderful.

No radiant heat here - just the normal central forced air.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Well, you can't walk around and freeze in the winter now, you must be sensible......you can move to Tahiti!
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

chonsigirl wrote: Well, you can't walk around and freeze in the winter now, you must be sensible......you can move to Tahiti!

I'm all for that - you got the money honey? Just kidding - the thread was meant in fun. I am quite sure I am not the only person here who shifts bedwear between summer and winter :lips: :sneaky:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Well, to be honest, since I don't have the body heat index now I will go for the sweats in a few weeks. It is cold in the bedroom downstairs in the basement, and that is where we are for now, it is more convenient for my husband's needs while ill.

So wear sweats if you have to! What's wrong with that! Nuttin'!:-6
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I hope everything is OK at home with you Chonsi - and thanks......:-4
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

It is OK, he is a little better lately, he caught on to football again, and is a happy camper.:wah:

Dang, if his teams looses, oh brother.............................
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

chonsigirl wrote: It is OK, he is a little better lately, he caught on to football again, and is a happy camper.:wah:

Dang, if his teams looses, oh brother.............................

Hope - even it is for days that are better than the one before.............who is his team? I might have an arguement to make with him.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, oh................Redskins, and they slaughtered the Giants. He ws happy guy tonight!
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

chonsigirl wrote: Oh, oh................Redskins, and they slaughtered the Giants. He ws happy guy tonight!

I thought they slaughtered the 49'ers - Val was VERY upset. The Skins are my team.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Ha-ha, see what I know! I knew it was San Francisco-:wah:

I popped in and out all afternoon, he was quite content to watch the points rack up.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

Well yea - I guess - 52 to 17. It looked like a college blow out or a Superbowl game. :wah:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Looked like the Penn State game the day before, it was a steamroller one too!

Made my weekend livable those teams won!
minks

Post by minks »

chonsigirl wrote: Well, you can't walk around and freeze in the winter now, you must be sensible......you can move to Tahiti!

I wanna go there tooo
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
orangesox1

Post by orangesox1 »

I put my heaters on timers in winter so when I go to bed or get up the house is warm, I also have my coffee pot on a timer so thats made too:)
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

orangesox1 wrote: I put my heaters on timers in winter so when I go to bed or get up the house is warm, I also have my coffee pot on a timer so thats made too:)

Good idea O1.
TenneseeGirl

Post by TenneseeGirl »

nvalleyvee wrote: Now in the warm months I have an array of silky short nighties that I wear when I get out of bed - you know - to make coffee - just cruise the house for an hour. In the winter - NOW - I put on sweat pants, a sweat shirt , 2 pairs of socks, and sometimes a sweater if I'm really cold. My new hubby does NOT find my winter wear sexy - DUH. Any suggestions? :wah: :wah:

EWWWWW MOM THATS GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe-- :-4
~~~~~

Just some food for thought. Swallow it or not that's up to you.:lips:
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

TenneseeGirl wrote: EWWWWW MOM THATS GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe-- :-4

Pretend I AM NOT YOUR MOM...........:-5 :-4
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

OHH AND T-Girl - don't even pretend you don't do the same with your hubby..........
Lon

Post by Lon »

nvalleyvee wrote: Now in the warm months I have an array of silky short nighties that I wear when I get out of bed - you know - to make coffee - just cruise the house for an hour. In the winter - NOW - I put on sweat pants, a sweat shirt , 2 pairs of socks, and sometimes a sweater if I'm really cold. My new hubby does NOT find my winter wear sexy - DUH. Any suggestions? :wah: :wah:

Believe it or not, you will actually sleep warmer by sleeping in the nude. Your body will adjust. Betcha hubby would like it as well.
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

all that and you live in the Desert!!??

Good God, woman. what would you do if'n you lived somewhere actually Cold?

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

TenneseeGirl

Post by TenneseeGirl »

nvalleyvee wrote: OHH AND T-Girl - don't even pretend you don't do the same with your hubby..........

Well, erm, ::cough:: :confused: i have no idea what your talking about MOM ... im innocent and sweet, LMAO ok ok now you know im full of it LOL :-6 but my hubby is 3000 million miles away so i can say its gross cuz i cant have that problem atm(at the moment)
~~~~~

Just some food for thought. Swallow it or not that's up to you.:lips:
G-man

Post by G-man »

Well... in winter I actually wear something to bed. :yh_wink

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”