Back to New Zealand via Barbados

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Lon

Post by Lon »

Our itinerary is complete. Diane and I leave California on the 17th of November for Barbados where we will board the "Windstar" (http://www.windstarcruises.com) for a 14 day cruise, visiting Bonaire, Tobago, Trinidad, Aruba, through the Panama Canal and finishing the cruise at Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica. We have sailed before on the Windstar in Tahiti and like the intimacy of this smaller, yet luxurious ship. It's more akin to having your own private yaht. It's also geared for the more active passenger. We will travel inland from Puerto Caldera to San Jose, Costa Rica where we will catch a flight to Los Angeles, spend the night and then catch the 11 hour non-stop flight to New Zealand. In March, we will make a 12 day visit to Melbourne, Australia to visit friends and explore that part of OZ. We will return to California on the 2nd of April. We usually do not return until May, but this year we are expecting the birth of another grandchild in April and will return for that big event. Thanks to a laptop, wireless and high speed internet connections we will be able to post digital pictures along the way. http://www.thoughtsandtravels.blogspot.com.
pina

Post by pina »

WOW! that sounds wonderful Lon, to see all those countries and a cruise. I'mm sooo jealous, (is there room for a little one in your suitcase).just drop me off at Tahiti please.

And New Zealand, a place I've always wanted to see.

You must keep in touch and send photo's as you go. :-6

robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

Wow! That DOES sound wonderful!! You, like my parents are living life to it's fullest now that the kids are grown! My parents are all over the place now that we are all grown and the grandbabies are arriving! Congrats on that and I feel that same happiness now for you that I feel for my parents when they are planning something!! Like I would say to them...."Have fun and be safe!!!"
Nature laughs Last
Clint

Post by Clint »

Hey, that sounds like fun. I'll be looking forward to seeing some of those pictures. I hope you enjoy everything to the max.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”