Who else is grumpy?

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
actionfigurestepho

Who else is grumpy?

Post by actionfigurestepho »

I've had a long hard week filled with blood tests, nuclear fission equations, research papers and plumbing. Subsequently I'm grumpy and I've been snapping, yes, even here in forum garden! Shocking, I know. Misery loves company, so anyone else here in kind of a slump? Stewing about something? How was YOUR day?
BabyRider

Who else is grumpy?

Post by BabyRider »

Grumpy? Me, get grumpy? Puhleeeeeeze, I don't get grumpy!! I have never been grumpy and I never will be grumpy. So I spent the last 30 minutes trying to convince a man that he'd made a *gasp* mistake, why the hell should that make me grumpy??!!?!!!?!?!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

lady cop

Who else is grumpy?

Post by lady cop »

when i get grumpy i shoot something. preferably the neighbors.
minks

Who else is grumpy?

Post by minks »

Grumpy ahahaha I am into day 4 of 14 without my guy can't see that as a reason to be grumpy wish he was home sooner .... bah humbug
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
nvalleyvee

Who else is grumpy?

Post by nvalleyvee »

I had a good day.........:o Love you ladies and I promise to get back to you when I am grumpy....i doubt you will have to wait too long.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
minks

Who else is grumpy?

Post by minks »

nvalleyvee wrote: I had a good day.........:o Love you ladies and I promise to get back to you when I am grumpy....

ahahah ooooo our little ray of sunshine has joined us Huggs to you NV you are too funny hehehehehe

― Mae West
actionfigurestepho

Who else is grumpy?

nvalleyvee wrote: I had a good day.........:o Love you ladies and I promise to get back to you when I am grumpy....i doubt you will have to wait too long. I hope that you have no reason to join us in our grumping!
nvalleyvee

Who else is grumpy?

Post by nvalleyvee »

minks wrote: ahahah ooooo our little ray of sunshine has joined us Huggs to you NV you are too funny hehehehehe

Yea, yea.....tomorrow is a another day - I promise I'll try to be grumpy. I Really want to belong and fit in...........
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
minks

Who else is grumpy?

Post by minks »

nvalleyvee wrote: Yea, yea.....tomorrow is a another day - I promise I'll try to be grumpy. I Really want to belong and fit in...........

awww don't try so hard you are truly unique hehehe wanna trade places for just today, I don't mean I want your man, I want mine back dang it hehehehehe it is going to be a darn long weekend and then another week after grrrrrrrrrr

Ok go on just make something up NV we will believe ya hehehehe

― Mae West
nvalleyvee

Who else is grumpy?

Post by nvalleyvee »

Minks - I'll be grumpy for you (oh good I can fit in) - whew - I can't imagine my BTS being gone that long but we are still newlyweds........Love is such a good thing - it just floats my boat......teehehehehe
minks

Who else is grumpy?

Post by minks »

nvalleyvee wrote: Minks - I'll be grumpy for you (oh good I can fit in) - whew - I can't imagine my BTS being gone that long but we are still newlyweds........Love is such a good thing - it just floats my boat......teehehehehe

hehehe that is sweet, love is great :) we only lust after each other hehehe and I am lust less for a long time here boo hoo hehehe naw don't you get grumpy for me hehehehe I will manage, we email but even at that it is sporatic hehehehe

You enjoy your good mood today hun. Plenty of time ahead for a bad day. How is BTS doing by the way

― Mae West
nvalleyvee

Who else is grumpy?

Post by nvalleyvee »

BTS has his wierd sense of humor back and is the flaming ass-hole I married......:-4 Thanks for asking.. his health is much improved.
minks

Who else is grumpy?

Post by minks »

nvalleyvee wrote: BTS has his wierd sense of humor back and is the flaming ass-hole I married......:-4 Thanks for asking.. his health is much improved.

hehehe love really is blind ain't it Oh my we hijacked this thread hehehehe

Well Hun I wish we were on here more often at the same time I enjoy chatting with you but my time is up I promised Jr Minks the computer so I am off.

Take care and keep happy with that flamer you married hehehehe

Huggs M

― Mae West
nvalleyvee

Who else is grumpy?

Post by nvalleyvee »

minks wrote: hehehe love really is blind ain't it Oh my we hijacked this thread hehehehe

Well Hun I wish we were on here more often at the same time I enjoy chatting with you but my time is up I promised Jr Minks the computer so I am off.

Take care and keep happy with that flamer you married hehehehe

Huggs M

Dang those kids...:-4 I still remember those days. Talk to you soon.
valerie

Who else is grumpy?

Post by valerie »

Not grumpy, more sad. Today I went to services for my former "Mother Outlaw" (her son and I were never legally married) and while I was honored

to be asked by my ex to be there, it was kind of hard. She was 90 and had

lived a good life. Was a very good person to me, always tried to make our

Christmas mornings very special. (And they WERE!)

My ex had a large binder filled with all the things he's been gathering for

a family history book, birth announcements, wedding photos from newspapers,

pictures. Very sweet, my pictures are all over. (We were together almost

14 years!) He is a good man, I am glad we are able to have the true

friendship that we do.

Talked to one couple who had been friends with his parents for 70 years!

The man is one of those people who can make anyone laugh, anywhere,

without even trying. He didn't remember me and was apologizing and I

said, well, I've gained quite a bit of weight and quick as a wink he said:

"Where?" what a charmer.

My ex's mom had always collected giraffes and loved them and so he got

her a giraffe on a chain to wear for all eternity, very touching and just

right.

Ah me. Sorry gang, maybe I shoulda just started another thread!!
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

nvalleyvee

Who else is grumpy?

Post by nvalleyvee »

Val - I'm sorry you are sad about that - a death is always sad and you need to grieve. It sounds like you should feel honored you were included in the family. My daughter's family feels that way towards me - as I have felt towards them and I've always felt really good about it.
theia

Who else is grumpy?

Post by theia »

It's 7.48 a.m. and I'm definitely grumpy. It's still dark and the weather is wet and windy.. and I have such a short time to get ready for work. I wouldn't want to speak with me for at least a couple of hours. Even my cat is taking a wide berth...
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Alfred

Who else is grumpy?

Post by Alfred »

Grummpy whay not?

i've been up since 6.00 am this morning, i've had a lot of boring lessons today with a few little joys. now my Playstation won't connect to the internet for some reason that is unknown to me, i've done everything i can think of that is remotely interesting except check this thread.

it's rather wonderful to have something to do here for a while, but i don't know what to do next...:-5
minks

Who else is grumpy?

Post by minks »

Awww Val sorry to hear of your loss. You were obviously a huge part of the family and to loose your almost mother in law is tough :( Huggs to you.

And I remain grumpy today :(

― Mae West
Alfred

Who else is grumpy?

Post by Alfred »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Start a thread of your own

i'll have to think about that.

so who's feeling grummpy today? aside from minks who we already know is grumpy today.
actionfigurestepho

Who else is grumpy?

I'm grumpy again. Woke up early to collect black walnuts with my mom and it's 50 degrees and raining outside. I woke up early for nothing! Petty, I know.
Wolverine

Who else is grumpy?

Post by Wolverine »

if BR is grumpy......... then so am I.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

Bez

Who else is grumpy?

Post by Bez »

I'm grumpyish...can't retire when I want...got to carry on with the slog another 4 months...never mind....got rid of the worst of the grumps by blitzing the house from top to bottom...looks good....Now I can go out for the day tomorrow somwhere interesting.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Yavanna

Who else is grumpy?

Post by Yavanna »

I'm grumpy most of the time : I should be on that TV programme "Grumpy Old Women". Me and Germaine Greer could grump for England.

Where d'you want me to start? Idiot drivers? Crap service from 12 year olds in shops ? Multi-million pound companies who can't sort out providing me with broadband? Plumbers who forget that they've said they'll come and sort out your plumbing.....

Somebody stop me......
webbie

Who else is grumpy?

Post by webbie »

You want grumpy, Basement flooded over nite, furnace shot, dog puked on floor, iI stepped in it and fell and broke my cane. do not tell me about grumpy.
"WHAT ME WORRY!":-5

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”