Just had to boast!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
TenneseeGirl

Just had to boast!

Post by TenneseeGirl »

Well I have only been up for an hour and i am having the best day!! I woke up to the fed ex man trying to find my house. When he finally got here i got belated birthday presents from my mother and father inlaw and my aunt inlaw. two awesonme fleece blankets!!! (god how i love fleece) some clothes (just ask my mom i have clothes from when i was 12 i love clothes) A jewlery box with a "black diamond" necklace in it!

RIGHT as i finished opening the stuff my hubby got online and we got to talk for like an hour!!! this day hasent even started but i can tell it is goint to be great!!!!
~~~~~

Just some food for thought. Swallow it or not that's up to you.:lips:
SOJOURNER

Just had to boast!

Post by SOJOURNER »

Happy Belated Birthday!

Enjoy this wonderful day!
Accountable

Just had to boast!

Post by Accountable »

Boast away! You deserve it. :-6
theia

Just had to boast!

Post by theia »

Sounds like a really good day :)

And another belated "Happy Birthday":-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
observer1

Just had to boast!

Post by observer1 »

Happy Birthday TG!! Hope you had a wonderful one!
Nomad

Just had to boast!

Post by Nomad »

TenneseeGirl wrote: Well I have only been up for an hour and i am having the best day!! I woke up to the fed ex man trying to find my house. When he finally got here i got belated birthday presents from my mother and father inlaw and my aunt inlaw. two awesonme fleece blankets!!! (god how i love fleece) some clothes (just ask my mom i have clothes from when i was 12 i love clothes) A jewlery box with a "black diamond" necklace in it!

RIGHT as i finished opening the stuff my hubby got online and we got to talk for like an hour!!! this day hasent even started but i can tell it is goint to be great!!!!

:-6 Nice ! Very nice !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Bez

Just had to boast!

Post by Bez »

Some days are just the BEST aren't they...specially birthdays....glad you had such a good one.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
CARLA

Just had to boast!

Post by CARLA »

:-6 What a wonderful day for sure, remember it and enjoy it completely..!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY..!! :yh_flower :yh_party
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

TenneseeGirl

Just had to boast!

Post by TenneseeGirl »

thanks guys!!! i appreciate it!
~~~~~

Just some food for thought. Swallow it or not that's up to you.:lips:
jasmund

Just had to boast!

Post by jasmund »

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

-The best thing about good news, it doenst have to happen to you for you to get that all warm and fuzzy feeling.

-I LOVE FLEECE TOO!!!!!!

-fRESH OUT OF THE DRYER

-jasmund

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”