The Holy Qur'an

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
sara

The Holy Qur'an

Post by sara »

Listen & read the (holy Qur'an)

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

256. There is no compulsion in religion .Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path . Whoever disbelieves in Taghut And believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break . And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower .

Surat Al-Baqarah

The word Taghut covers a wide range of meanings : it means anything worshipped other then the Real God (Allah) ,i.e. all the false deities . it may be satan , devils , idols ,stones, sun , stars , angels , human beings , who were falsely worshipped and taken as Taghuts . Likewise saints , graves , rulers , leaders , etc ., are falsely worshipped and wrongly followed , but the one who does not accept to be worshipped will not be considered as a Taghut . Some times "Taghut"

Means a false judgement .

( None has the right to be worshipped but Allah )

Surat Al-Ikhlas or At-Tauhid

( The Purity ) CXll

Listen (Surat Al-Ikhlas)

The meaning is :

1. say ( O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم ) : " He is Allah , (the) One .

2 . Allah-us-Samad ( السيد الذي يصمد إليه في الحاجات ) [ Allah __ the Self – Sufficient Master , Whom all creatures need, ( He neither eats nor drinks ) ].

3. He begets not , nor was He begotten .

4. And there is none co-equal or comparable to him .''

Surat Az-Zalzalah

( The Earthquake ) XCIX

Listen (Surat Az-Zalzalah)

The meaning is :

1. When the earth is shaken with its (final) earthquake.

2. And when the earth throws out its burdens .

3. And man will say :" What is the matter with it ?"

4. That Day it will declare its information ( about all that happened over it of good or evil ).

5. Because your Lord will inspire it .

6. That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds .

7. So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom ( or a small ant ) shall see it .

8. And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom ( or a small ant ) shall see it .

anybody has question about Surat ( Al-Ikhlas- Az-Zalzalah) ask me :)
sara

The Holy Qur'an

Post by sara »

Surat At-Taghabun

(Mutual Loss and Gain ) LXIV

Listen ( Surat At-taghabun)

The meaning is :

1. Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allah . His is the dominion, and to Him belong all the praises and thanks, and He is Able to do all things .

2. He it is Who created you , then some of you are disbelievers and some of you are believers . And Allah is All-Seer of what you do .

3. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth , and He shaped you and made good your shapes . And to Him is the final Return .

4. He knows what is in the heavens and on earth , and He knows what you conceal and what you reveal . and Allah is All-knower of what is in the breasts (of men ).

5. Has not the news reached you of those who disbelieved aforetime ? And so they tasted the evil result of their disbelief , and theirs will be a painful torment .

6. That was because there come to them their Messengers with clear proofs (signs) , but they said :" Shall mere men guide us? " So they disbelieved and turned away (from the truth ) . But Allah was not in need (of them ) . And Allah is Rich (Free of all needs ) , Worthy of all praise .

7. The disbelievers pretend that they will never be resurrected (for the Account) . say ( O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم ) : Yes! By my Lord , you will certainly be resurrected , then you will be informed of ( and recompensed for ) what you did ; and that is easy for Allah .

8. Therefore , believe in Allah and His Messenger ( Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) and in the Light (this Qur'an ) which We have sent down . And Allah is Well-Acquainted with what you do .

9. (And remember ) the day when He will gather you (all) on the Day of Gathering,-that will be the Day of mutual loss and gain (i.e. loss for the disbelievers as they will enter the Hell-fire and gain for the believers as they will enter Paradise ). And whosoever believes in Allah and performs righteous good deeds , He will expiate from him his sins , and will admit him to Gardens under which rivers flow ( Paradise ) to dwell therein forever; that will be the great success .

10. But those who disbelieved ( in the Oneness of Allah- Islamic Monotheism ) and denied Our ayat (proofs , evidences , verses , lessons , signs , revelations , etc .) ,they will be the dwellers of the Fire , to dwell therein forever . And worst indeed is that destination .

11. No calamity befalls , but by the Leave [i.e. Decision and Qadar (Divine Preordainments )] of Allah , and whosoever believes in Allah , He guides his heart [to the true faith with certainty , i.e. what has befallen him was already written for him by Allah from the Qadar (Divine Preordainments)]. And Allah is All-Knower of everything .

12. Obey Allah , and obey the Messenger ( Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم ) ; but if you turn away , then the duty of Our Messenger is only to convey ( the Message ) clearly .

13. Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He ). And in Allah ( Alone ) therefore let the believers put their trust .

14. O you who believe ! Verily , among your wives and your children there are enemies for you ( who may stop you from the obedience of Allah ) : therefore beware of them ! But if you pardon (them) and overlook , and forgive ( their faults ), then verily Allah is Oft-Forgiving , Most Merciful .

15. your wealth and your children are only a trial , whereas Allah ! With Him is a great reward (Paradise ) .

16. So keep your duty to Allah and fear Him as much as you can; listen and obey , and spend in charity ; that is better for yourselves. And whosoever is saved from his own covetousness , then they are the successful.

17. if you land Allah a goodly loan (i.e. spend in Allah's Cause ) , He will double it for you , and will forgive you . And Allah is Most Ready to appreciate and to reward , Most Forbearing ,

18. All-knower of the unseen and seen , the all-Mighty, the All-Wise .

-----------------------------------

anybody has question about Surat ( At-Taghabun) ask me :)
sara

The Holy Qur'an

Post by sara »

Listen (Surat Ya-Sin)

The meaning is :

1. Ya-Sin

2. By the Qur'an , full of wisdom (i.e.full of laws , evidences , and proofs ),

3. Truly , you ( O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم ) are one of the Messengers ,

4. On a Straight Path (i.e. on Allah's religion of Islamic Monotheism ).

5. ( This is a Revelation) sent down by the All-Mighty , the Most merciful ,

6. In order that you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned , so they are heedless .

7. Indeed , the word ( of punishment ) has proved true against most of them , so they will not believe .

8. Verily , we have put on their necks iron collars reaching to the chins , so that their heads are raised up .

9. And We have put a barrier before them , and a barrier behind them , and We have covered them up , so that they cannot see.

10. It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not , they will not believe .

11. You can only warn him who follows the Reminder ( the Qur'an ) , and fears the Most Gracious ( Allah) unseen . Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness , and a generous reward (i.e. Paradise ).

12. Verily , We give life to the dead , and We record that which they send before (them ), and their traces and all things We have recorded with numbers ( as a record ) in a Clear Book .

13.And put forward to them a similitude:the ( story of the ) dwellers of the town , [ it is said that the town was Antioch ( Antakiiya ) ], when there came Messengers to them .

14.Whan We sent to them two Messengers , they denied them both ; so We

reinforced them with a third , and they said :" Verily , we have been sent to you as Messengers ."

15.They ( people of the town ) said :" You are only human beings like ourselvs , and the Most Gracious ( Allah ) has revealed nothing . You are only telling lies ."

16. The Messengers said :" Our Lord knows that we have been sent as Messengers to you,

17. " And our duty is only to convey plainly ( the Message )."

18. They (people) said :" for us , we see an evil omen from you : if you cease not , we will surely stone you m and a painful torment will touch you from us ."

19. They ( Messengers ) said:" Your evil omens be with you ! ( Do you call it " evil omen" ) because you are admonished ? Nay , but toy are a people Musrifun ( transgressing all bounds by committing all kinds of geat sins, and by disobeying Allah ).

20. And there came a man running from the farthest part of the town . He said :" O my people! Obey the Messengers .

21. " Obey those who ask no wages of you ( for themselves) , and who are rightly guided .

22. " And why should I not worship Him ( Allah Alone ) Who has created me and to Whom you shall be returned.

23. " Shall I take besides Him alihah ( gods) ? If the Most Gracious ( Allah ) intends me any harm , their intercession will be of no use for me whatsoever , nor can they save me ?

24. " Then verily , I should be in plain error .

25. " Verily , I have believed in your Lord , so listen to me !"

26. It was said ( to him when the disbelievers killed hin ) : " Enter Paradise ." He said :" Would that my people know

27. " that my Lord ( Allah ) has forgiven me , and made me of the honoured ones !"

28. And We sent not against his people after him a host from the heaven , nor was it needful for Us to sent ( such a thing ) .

29. It was but one Saihah ( shout ) and lo! they ( all ) were still ( silent, dead , destroyed ) .

30. Alas for mankind ! There never came a Messenger to them but they used to mock at him .

31. Do they not see how many of the generations We have destroyed before them ? Verily , they will not return to them .

32. And surely , all__everyone of them will be brought before Us .

33. And a sign for them is the dead land . We give it life , and We bring forth from it grains , so that they eat thereof .

34. And We have made therein gardens of date-palms and grapes , and We caused springs of water to gush forth therein .

35.So that they may eat of the fruit thereof _ and their hands made it not . Will they not , then , give thanks ?

36. Glorified is He Who has created all the pairs of that which the earth produces , as well as of their own ( human ) kind ( male and female ) , and of that which they know not .

37. And a sign for them is the night . We withdraw therefrom the day , and behold , they are in darkness .

38. And the sun runs on its fixed course for a term ( appointed ) . That is the Decree of the All-Mighty , the All-knowing .

39. And the moon M We have measured for it mansions ( to traverse ) till it returns like the old , dried , curved date stalk .

40. It is not for the sun to overtake the moon , nor does the night outstrip the day . They all float , each in an orbit .

41. and an ayah ( sign ) for them is that We carried their offspring in the laden ship [of Nuh ( Noah ) ] .

42. and We have created for them of the like thereunto , on which they ride .

43.And if We will , We shall drown them , and there will be no shout ( or helper ) for them ( to hear their cry for help ) , nor will they be saved .

44. Unless it be a mercy from Us , and as an enjoyment for a while .

45. And when it is said to them :" fear of that which is before you ( worldly torments ), and that which is behind you ( torments in the Hereafter ), in order that you may receive Mercy (i.e. if you believe in Allah's religion - Islamic Monotheism , and avoid polytheism , and opey Allah with righteous deeds )."

46.And never came an Ayah from among the Ayat ( proofs , evidences , verses , lessons , signs , revelations , etc .) of their Lord to them , but they did turn away from it .

47. And when it is said to them :" Spend of that with which Allah has provided you ,"

those who disbelieve say to those believe : " Shall we feed those whom , if Allah willed , He ( Himself ) would have fed ? You are only in a plain error ."

48. And they say :" When will this promise (i.e. Resurrection ) be fulfilled , if you are truthful ?"

49. They await only but a single Saihah ( shout ) which will seize them while they are disputing !

50. Then they will not be able to make bequest , nor will they return to their family .

51.And the Trumpet will be blown (i.e. the second blowing ) and behold from the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord .

52. They will say:" Woe to us ! Who has raised us up from our place sleep ." ( It will be said to them ) :" This is what the Most Gracious ( Allah ) had promised , amd the Messengers spoke truth !"

53. It will be but a single Saihah ( shout ) , so behold they will all be brought up before Us !

54. This Day ( Day of Resurrection ) , none will be wronged in anything , nor will you be requited anything except that which you used to do .

55. Verily , the dwellers of Paradise , that Day , will be busy with joyful things .

56. Thay and their wives will be in pleasant shade , reclining on thrones .
sara

The Holy Qur'an

Post by sara »

57. They will have therein fruits ( of all kinds ) and all that they ask for .

58. ( It will be said to them ) : Salam ( peace be on you ) _ a Word from the Lord ( Allah ) , Most Merciful .

59. ( it will be said ) : " And O you Mujrimun ( criminals , polytheists , sinners , disbelievers in the Islamic Monotheism , wicked evil ones)! Get you apart this Day ( from the believers).

60. Did I not command you , O children of Adam , that you should not worship Shaitan

( Satan ) . Verily , he is a plain enemy to you .

61. And that you should worship Me [Alone __ Islamic Monotheism , and set up not rivals , associate-gods with Me ]. That is a Straight Path .

62. And indeed he ( satan ) did lead astray a great multitude of you , Did you not , then , understand ?

63. This is Hell which you were promised !

64. Burn therein this Day , for that you used to disbelieve .

65. This day , we shall seal up their mouths , and their hands will speak to Us , and their legs will bear witness to what they used to earn ( It is said that one's left thigh will be the first to bear the witness ).[tafsir At-Tabari,]

66. And if it had been Our Will , We would surely have wiped out ( blinded ) their eyes , so that they would struggle for the Payh , how then would they see ?

67. And if it had been Our Will , We could have transformed them ( into animals or lifeless objects ) in the places . then they would have been unable to go forward ( move about ) nor they could have turned back.

68. And he whom we grant long life __ We reverse him in creation ( weakness after strength ). Will they not then understand ?

69. And We have not taught him ( Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم ) poetry , nor is it suitable for him . This is only a Reminder and a plain Qur'an .

70. That he or it ( Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم or the Qur'am ) may give warning to him who is living ( a healthy minded __ the believer ) , and that Word ( charge ) may be justified against the disbelievers ( dead , as they reject the warnings ).

71. Do they not see that we have created for them of what Our hands have created the cattle , so that they are their owners .

72. And We have subdued them to them so that some of them they have for riding and some they eat .

73. And they have ( other ) benefits from them , and they get ( milk ) to drink . Willl they not then be grateful ?

74. And they have taken besides Allah alihah ( gods) , hoping that they might be helped ( by those so-called gods ) .

75. They connot help them , but they will be brought forward as a troop against those who worshipped them ( at the time of Reckoning ) .

76. So let not their speech , then , grieve you ( O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم ). Verily , We know what they conceal and what they reveal .

77. Does not man see that We have created him Nutfah ( mixed male and female sexual discharge __semen drops ) . Yet behold he ( stands forth )as an open opponent .

78. And he puts forth for Us a parable , and forgets his own creation . He says : " Who will give life to these bones after they are rotten and have become dust ?"

79. Say: ( O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم ) " He will give life to them Who created them for the first time ! And He is All-Knower of every creation !"

80. He Who produces for you fire out of the green tree , when behold you kindly therewith .

81. Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth , able to create the like of them ? Yes . indeed ! He is the All-Knowing Supreme Creator .

82. Verily, His Command , when He intends a thing , is only that he says to it , "Be!" ___and it is !

83. so glorified is He and exalted above all that they associate with Him , and in Whose Hand is the dominioin of all things : and to Him you shall be returned .
spot

The Holy Qur'an

Post by spot »

Well, Sara, it's in the right forum at least.

None of the words so far are your own, though. It's all quote, no comment. Would you like to discuss the passages? Would you prefer that we discuss the passages? I'm not sure that I have sufficient background to shed a lot of light on them.

Take a shot of developing an interesting thread, at this point, I'll happily join in.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snidely Whiplash

The Holy Qur'an

Post by Snidely Whiplash »

sara;239972 wrote:

56. Thay and their wives will be in pleasant shade , reclining on thrones .

That sounds quite nice today..... :)
mikeinie

The Holy Qur'an

Post by mikeinie »

I usually do not reply and challenge those who post under the Religion category becasue that is what the category is for and they all have a right to express their views there free of harassment.

I just want to say (and I have said it before as well) that it always amazes me how people who right religious posts always write ones that are so long that you can’t be bothered your ars reading it. It must come from the whole preaching thing, because these posts are more like sermons.

I guess it is to each their own.
gatekeeper

The Holy Qur'an

Post by gatekeeper »

The word ALLAH is a description of God but what is his name?

I believe his name is found in the early writings of Exodus chapter 6:2-4 in

the Bible.
spot

The Holy Qur'an

Post by spot »

Surely if you want to know what God's called by his intimates you have to know what language he speaks. Names are different in different languages, aren't they? If I'm Alfy in England then aren't I Fredek in Poland?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
gatekeeper

The Holy Qur'an

Post by gatekeeper »

Hello,

What is God's name in Hebrew and Greek? curious
Ted

The Holy Qur'an

Post by Ted »

God in Hebrew is Yahweh.

God in Greek is Theos.

Shalom

Ted:-6
gatekeeper

The Holy Qur'an

Post by gatekeeper »

Thanks TED,

You are right on, God's name begins with a Y.

The name Jehovah is incorrect because there are no J's in the Hebrew language.

Yah is a good shortened form of God's name.

HalleluYAH!

Praise Yah!
spot

The Holy Qur'an

Post by spot »

gatekeeper;890396 wrote: You are right on, God's name begins with a Y.

That's fine if God's a Hebrew speaker. Might he not speak Chinese? or Japanese? Could he not think of himself as being called Shangdi or Tianzhu, or Dainichi? Does God refuse to respond to those who call him Dia? A name, surely at least among other things, is what you get called as well as what you call yourself. It's well known that God was always Irish anyway.
Daniyal

The Holy Qur'an

Post by Daniyal »

YAHUWA

Genesis R.T. ; 2 ; 2 , 4- 6 , ; 3 ; 8 - 9 ; 4 ; 1 , 3 ; 6 ; 3 , 5 ; K.J. ; 2 ; 4 - 5 , ; 3 ; 1 , 8 - 9 , ; 28 ; 13 ; 29 ; 32 , ; 39 ; 5

In Aramic ( Hebrew ) the word YAHUWA translates As '' He Who Is Who He Is .

YAHUWA can be used for an Agreeable , '' YAH '' , Or Disagreeable , '' WEH '' , Being , . The word YAHUWA is a title . This title does not pertain to any Individual . It can be pass on to another Being ; Even a mortal can be a YAHUWA

and more than one is in Malachi Chapter 3 Verse 16 , This is the first name called on by ADAM And EVE'S Children . without Vowels . It is YHWH , Which some groups pronounce as YAHWEH And others pronounce as JEHOVAH . In Babylon , it meant '' Yeh '' Good and '' Weh '' Evil .

There were 24 YAHWEH Or Elders Stated in the bible . The Head ELOHEEM Is Called YAHUWA Or YEHWEH , MOSES Went up to the mountain and spoke with YAHUWA In Exodus 19 ; 3 It States '' MOSES WENT UP UNTO GOD ( THE ELOHEEM ) AND THE LORD ( YAHUWA ) CALLED UNTO HIM OUT OF THE MOUNTAIN .... Clearly Making A

Distinction Between ELOHEEM And YAHUWA . Also In Genesis 28 ; 12 - 13 It States '' ... AND BEHOLD THE ANGELS ( MESSENGERS ) AND DESCENDING ON IT , AND BEHOLD THE LORD ( YAHUWA ) STOOD ABOVE IT , AND SAID , I AM THE LORD ( YAHUWA ) GOD ( RLOHEEM ) ... This Quote Is Also Making A Distinction Between The ELOHEEM And YAHUWA The Head Of The ELOHEEM .

ELYOWN EL ELYOWN EL

Genesis R.T. ; 14 ; 18 - 20 , 22

The Word ELYOWN EL ELYOWN EL Mean '' The Highest , The Highest El '' Or Simply '' The Most High '' . This Is When ANU Is Called El

ELYOWN EL ELYOWN EL But Its The Highest El It Was Taken From Cuneiform And Babylonian And Akkadian Into The Language Of Aramic ( Hebrew ) And In Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) When It Called AL ALIY Meaning The Most High '' . AL ALIY Is The 36th Attribute . Throughout The Scriptures ( Genesis 14 ; 22 , 20 ) . The ELOHEEM Worshipped ELYOWN ELYOWN EL Who Is ANU .

EL SHAADI

Genesis K.J.V. & R.T.;17 ; 1 , 28 ; 3 , 35 ; 11 , 43 ; 14 , 48 ; 3 , 49 ; 25

The word EL SHAADI Mean '' The Almighty '' . He is one of the ELOHEEM , A YAHUWA Whose name is MATATRUN Meaning '' The Disputer '' . MATATRUN Is The 11th Of The 24 Elders , DINNER , Meaning '' Righteous Ones Of The Rocket Ship , '' In greek the word for ALMIGHTY , Is PANTOKRATOR Meaning '' All - Powerful '' As found in

2Corinthians 6 ; 18 , Revelation 1 ; 8 , 4 ; 8 , 11 ; 17 ; 15 ; 3 ; 16 ; 7 , 14 ; 19 ; 6 , 15 ; 21 ; 22 . PANTOKRATOR Comes from the greek words Pas Meaning '' All , Any , Every , The Whole '' ; And KRATOS Meaning '' Dominnion , Mighty , Power , Strength '' . EL SHAADI Was also A title used for Tammuz , The Son Of ISHTAR And DUMMUZI , EL SHAADI In Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Is EL SHADIYD Koran 13 ; 13 , 40 ; 22 , 53 ; 5 , 8 ; 52 ) . He TAMMUZ Was A Disagreeable SHAD Meaning '' Demon '' ,

Who was converted into an Agreeable ELOHEEM By The ELOHEEM NERGAL , TAMMUZ Was assigned to the Planet Earth to oversee The ENOSITES After their transgression in The Garden . In The Old Testament The Word ALMIGHTY - EL SHAADI Is Also Found In

( Ruth 1 ; 20 - 21 ; Job 5 ; 17 ; 6 ; 4 , 14 ; 8; 3 , 5 ; 11 ; 7 ; 13 ; 3 ; 15 ; 25 ; 21 ; 15 , 20 ; 22 ; 3 , 17 , 23 , 25 , 26 ) .

ELOH

Genesis R.T. ; 15 ; 1 , 10 ; 19 ; 24 ; 24 ; 7 . 27 , 48 ; 31 ; 53 ; 43 ; 7 ..

The word ELOH Means '' These Beings '' An ELOH Is A Singular Or An Individual ELOHEEM , Each Man Is An ELOH . Any ELOHEEM Can Be An ELOH . When The Hebrew Letters Yod ( ' ) And Miym Are Added To ELOH As A Suffix , You Get The Word ELOHEEM Which Is The Plural Form Of ELOH . It Is The Same As The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) .

Word ELAH Or ILAH Which Is Short For ALLAH , The Plural Is ALLAHUMA Meaning '' The Source And Those Being '' . Each ELOHEEM Is An Individual ELOH , And When They Are In A Group They Are ELOHEEM . If They Are Raised To A Supreme Being . They Become EL Not An AL Or EL
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

The Holy Qur'an

Post by Daniyal »

ALLAH

2; 255 , 3 ; 23 , 3 ; 62 , 4 ; 87 , 5 ; 47 , 20 ; 8 , 20 ; 14 ,

ALLAH Is another name for ANU , But ALLAH Is not only reserved as his name because all the other beings , The ELOHEEM , ANUNNAQI Are ALLAHS , The Koran Even confirms that , There is more than one ALLAH ( Koran 53 ; 19 , 10 ; 10 , 36 ; 23 , 38 ; 6 ) , ALLAH Means The Source '' . This word ALLAH Came from The Hebrew word Eloh Which is from The Ancient Babylonian , Eloh . ALLAH Is made up of A definite Article Al ( J , The ) And Ha .. Him / It ) The Name ALLAH Stems from the root '' Alaha ''

Meaning ; '' He Worshipped , He Adored , He Served . Don't Believe Me , Check It Out ! You can also find the fact , That Allah Is Not A Name , But Really A Form Of The Aramic / Hebrew Eloh , In A Book By J.R. Smith , Entitled '' Arabic '' - A Complete Course For Beginners '' On Page 155 , Where it definer '' Allah '' And It Says , And I Quote ; '' Allah Not A Name , But Simply A Contracted Form Of The Arabic Word El Elah . Meaning , '' The God '' , Which Is Equivalent To El Eloh .

You will also see this spelling Ilaahu . The true name for the Creator whom we call ALLAH Is Hu , Hu Or Huwa Is the explanation of The Ha In ALLAH . The Egyptian called their great deity '' Hu '' , Meaning '' The Creative Will Of Force '' , Thousand Of Years Before Your Koran .

ALLAHUMMA

3 ; 26 , 5 ; 114 , 8 ; 32 , 10 ; 10 , 39 ; 46 .

The word ALLAHUMMA Means '' O Allah The Source And Hum '' They '' -- The Eloheem Anunnaqis . '' ALLAHUMMA Is another word that was derived from The Hebrew word ELOHEEM , Meaning These Beings , Or A Group Of Elohs , ALLAHUMAS Or ELOHEEM Are Angels Of El , Messengers Of El -- ANU . Usually in The Koran When it says , '' That We Did This , Or We Created This Or Our Signs , Etc '' . It is referring to these ALLAHUMMAS Or ELOHEEM , ANNUNNAQIS . They are physical Angelic Beings ; No Spooks Or Spirits Or Ghosts .

They Are Beings That Do The Work Of El , Or ALLAH . The word ALLAHUMMA , Or ELOHEEM Is found throughout The Scroll of The Koran and is falsely translated , As A Single With The Word , ' God . The name ALLAHUMMA Or ELOHEEM Is Used For Benevolent , Agreeable And Malevolent , Disagreeable Beings ; And Even In The Case For Human Being As Found In Exodus 7 ; 1 ; When Yahuwa Made Moses An ELOHEEM To Pharaoh Rameses ll .

HUWA

2 ; 29 , 2 ; 137 , 2 l 255 , 3 ; 2 , 3 ; 6 , 3 ; 150 , 5 ; 120 , 6 ; 2 . 11 ; 34 .

The Ashuric / Syriac Arabic HUWA Means '' He Who Is '' Like The Words That Preceeded It , This Word Also Came From The Aramic Hebrew Word Also Came From The Aramic / Hebrew Word , YAHUWA , And Translates As '' He Who Is Who He Is '' . Both Of These Came From The Ancient Egyptian Deity HU , '' The Force Of Creative Will , '' Another Name For ANU , HUWA Or YAHUWA Can Be Used For An Agreeable '' Yah '' , Or Disagreeable Being , '' Weh , '' The Word '' YAHUWA '' Is A Title .

This Title Does Not Pertain To Any Individuals . It Can Be Passed On To Another Being ; Even A Mortal Can Be A '' YAHUWA , And More Than One , As Found In Malachi 4 ; 5 , This Is The First Name Called On By Adam And Eve's Children . Without Vowels . It Is YHWH , Which Some Groups Pronounce As YAHWEH ; And Other Pronounce As JEHOVAH , However , In Ancient Babylon , YEHWEH Meat ; YEH '' Good '' And WEH '' '' Evil . ''
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
spot

The Holy Qur'an

Post by spot »

http://renseradioforum.yuku.com/forum/viewtopic/id/961

"When someone sent you to a website most likely they're senting you to their school of though / thinking that goes for any religion also . You must take your time and research things for yourself"

"Yes Show Me Where I'm Geting My Out-formation From"?
Philandthrop

The Holy Qur'an

Post by Philandthrop »

The Koran was composed to be a troop motivator.

Since 61% of the Koran is hate messages directed against the kufaar, it must be understood as a collection of harangues addressed to Arabian tribal troops to inspire courage and a desire for booty and female prizes.

The Koran is 61% about violence against the evil unbelievers who resist Mohammed and refuse to allow him to humiliate them. The basic two ideas in Islam are dualism (two codes of ethics, as well as two of almost everything) and the idea of submission. No one is as submitted as a slave and the master/slave subtext informs all of Islam from top to bottom. Women in Islam gain paradise by being 100% submitted and pleasing to their husbands. The ideal Islamic marriage is a model of slavery and submission.

Modern scholarship has revealed the Koran to be a "lectionary" or collection of pieces of sermons and writings of a mysterious Arabian tribal, warrior chieftan. His vicious sermons motivated his followers to raid, attack, kill, plunder, enslave and rape anyone who disagreed with him. His title as Messianic tribal leader was "The Praised One" (mohammed). The Koran is a hodge-podge of texts thrown together out of chronological order, without normal rules of good grammar or good writing, flitting suddenly to new topics, and obviously very poorly edited.

We are asked to believe this poor, haphazard collection of hate diatribes directed equally at Jews, Christians and polytheists, is a great work of art.

It is a lot of incoherent ranting: 61% of the Koran repeats and repears the argument that anyone who disagrees with Mohammed will be violently treated.

Along with all the other dualisms in the Koran (i.e. master over slave, men over women, Moslems over kufaar), there are two Korans: one from Mecca and another from Medina, which entirely supercedes, annuls and abrogates the first.

The somewhat "gentle" verses of the Koran regarding unbelievers were all written in the prepolitical "Meccan" period. All classical Islamic scholars say these verses were all surpassed and abrogated by the later political verses composed in the "Medina" period.

Islam divides all humanity into two groups with two codes of ethics for the treatment of each group. "Jihad" is the permanent holy war which Allah commands 164 times in the Koran against the disgusting, subhuman beings that Allah despises. Killing them is never a crime, but occasionally it may be a mere misdemeanor.

A world authority on old Arabic handwriting, Dr. Gerd Puin studied the oldest existing Koranic fragments. In the 1999 Atlantic Monthly, Puin is quoted as saying that:

"My idea is that the Koran is a kind of cocktail of texts that were not all understood even at the time of Muhammad. Many of them may even be a hundred years older than Islam itself. Even within the Islamic traditions there is a huge body of contradictory information, including a significant Christian substrate; one can derive a whole Islamic anti-history from them if one wants. The Qur’an claims for itself that it is ‘mubeen,’ or clear, but if you look at it, you will notice that every fifth sentence or so simply doesn’t make sense. Many Muslims will tell you otherwise, of course, but the fact is that a fifth of the Qur’anic text is just incomprehensible. This is what has caused the traditional anxiety regarding translation. If the Qur’an is not comprehensible, if it can’t even be understood in Arabic, then it’s not translatable into any language. That is why Muslims are afraid. Since the Qur’an claims repeatedly to be clear but is not—there is an obvious and serious contradiction. Something else must be going on.”

In other words, Mohammed's successors needed justification for their continued dictatorial powers and "cooked up" a book composed of Mohammed's hate speeches. Moslems, who become aware of the poor quality of Arabic in the Koran and its frequent lack of intelligibility, are often more offended by the violence to Arabic grammar and simple logic contained in the Koran, than the fact that it is an undisguised, cruel diatribe against the "other".

:lips:
Daniyal

The Holy Qur'an

Post by Daniyal »

Holy Quran 2 ; 142 - 147 ( The Turning Of The Qiblah From Jerusalem To Mecca ) And I Quote ; 142. The fools among the people will say: "What hath turned them from the Qibla to which they were used?" Say: To Allah belong both east and West: He guideth whom He will to a Way that is straight. 143. Thus, have We made of you an Ummat justly balanced, that ye might be witnesses over the nations, and the Messenger a witness over yourselves; and We appointed the Qibla to which thou wast used, only to test those who followed the Messenger from those who would turn on their heels (From the Faith). Indeed it was (A change) momentous, except to those guided by Allah. And never would Allah Make your faith of no effect. For Allah is to all people Most surely full of kindness, Most Merciful. 144. We see the turning of thy face (for guidance to the heavens: now Shall We turn thee to a Qibla that shall please thee. Turn then Thy face in the direction of the sacred Mosque: Wherever ye are, turn your faces in that direction. The people of the Book know well that that is the truth from their Lord. Nor is Allah unmindful of what they do. 145. Even if thou wert to bring to the people of the Book all the Signs (together), they would not follow Thy Qibla; nor art thou going to follow their Qibla; nor indeed will they follow each other's Qibla. If thou after the knowledge hath reached thee, Wert to follow their (vain) desires,-then wert thou Indeed (clearly) in the wrong. 146. The people of the Book know this as they know their own sons; but some of them conceal the truth which they themselves know. 147. The Truth is from thy Lord; so be not at all in doubt.

Holy Quran 2 ; 168 - 176 , ( Eat Of The Lawful Foods ) And I Quote 168. O ye people! Eat of what is on earth, Lawful and good; and do not follow the footsteps of the evil one, for he is to you an avowed enemy. 169. For he commands you what is evil and shameful, and that ye should say of Allah that of which ye have no knowledge. 170. When it is said to them: "Follow what Allah hath revealed:" They say: "Nay! we shall follow the ways of our fathers." What! even though their fathers Were void of wisdom and guidance? 171. The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom. 172. O ye who believe! Eat of the good things that We have provided for you, and be grateful to Allah, if it is Him ye worship. 173. He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful. 174. Those who conceal Allah.s revelations in the Book, and purchase for them a miserable profit,- they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; Allah will not address them on the Day of Resurrection. Nor purify them: Grievous will be their penalty. 175. They are the ones who buy Error in place of Guidance and Torment in place of Forgiveness. Ah! what boldness (They show) for the Fire! 176. (Their doom is) because Allah sent down the Book in truth but those who seek causes of dispute in the Book are in a schism Far (from the purpose).

Holy Quiran 2 ; 180 - 182 Laws Concerning Death ) And I Quote ; 180. It is prescribed, when death approaches any of you, if he leave any goods that he make a bequest to parents and next of kin, according to reasonable usage; this is due from the Allah.fearing. 181. If anyone changes the bequest after hearing it, the guilt shall be on those who make the change. For Allah hears and knows (All things). 182. But if anyone fears partiality or wrong-doing on the part of the testator, and makes peace between (The parties concerned), there is no wrong in him: For Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Holy Quran 2 ; 183 - 189 ( To Fast As Those Did Before You ) , And I Quote ; 183. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,- 184. (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew. 185. Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful. 186. When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. 187. Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what Allah Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) Allah. Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth Allah make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint. 188. And do not eat up your property among yourselves for vanities, nor use it as bait for the judges, with intent that ye may eat up wrongfully and knowingly a little of (other) people's property. 189. They ask thee concerning the New Moons. Say: They are but signs to mark fixed periods of time in (the affairs of) men, and for Pilgrimage. It is no virtue if ye enter your houses from the back: It is virtue if ye fear Allah. Enter houses through the proper doors: And fear Allah. That ye may prosper.

Holy Quran 2 ; 190 - 196 , ( Pilgrimage And Fighting In Self Defense ) And I Quote ; 190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. 191. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. 192. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. 193. And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah. but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression. 194. The prohibited month for the prohibited month,- and so for all things prohibited,- there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, Transgress ye likewise against him. But fear Allah, and know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves. 195. And spend of your substance in the cause of Allah, and make not your own hands contribute to (your) destruction; but do good; for Allah loveth those who do good. 196. And complete the Hajj or 'umra in the service of Allah. But if ye are prevented (From completing it), send an offering for sacrifice, such as ye may find, and do not shave your heads until the offering reaches the place of sacrifice. And if any of you is ill, or has an ailment in his scalp, (Necessitating shaving), (He should) in compensation either fast, or feed the poor, or offer sacrifice; and when ye are in peaceful conditions (again), if any one wishes to continue the 'umra on to the hajj, He must make an offering, such as he can afford, but if he cannot afford it, He should fast three days during the hajj and seven days on his return, Making ten days in all. This is for those whose household is not in (the precincts of) the Sacred Mosque. And fear Allah, and know that Allah Is strict in punishment.

Holy Quran 2 ; 197 - 210 ( No Disputing During The Pilgrimage Months ~ Warnings To The Mischief Makers ) And I Quote ; 197. For Hajj are the months well known. If any one undertakes that duty therein, Let there be no obscenity, nor wickedness, nor wrangling in the Hajj. And whatever good ye do, (be sure) Allah knoweth it. And take a provision (With you) for the journey, but the best of provisions is right conduct. So fear Me, o ye that are wise. 198. It is no crime in you if ye seek of the bounty of your Lord (during pilgrimage). Then when ye pour down from (Mount) Arafat, celebrate the praises of Allah at the Sacred Monument, and celebrate His praises as He has directed you, even though, before this, ye went astray. 199. Then pass on at a quick pace from the place whence it is usual for the multitude so to do, and ask for Allah.s forgiveness. For Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. 200. So when ye have accomplished your holy rites, celebrate the praises of Allah, as ye used to celebrate the praises of your fathers,- yea, with far more Heart and soul. There are men who say: "Our Lord! Give us (Thy bounties) in this world!" but they will have no portion in the Hereafter. 201. And there are men who say: "Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!" 202. To these will be allotted what they have earned; and Allah is quick in account. 203. Celebrate the praises of Allah during the Appointed Days. But if any one hastens to leave in two days, there is no blame on him, and if any one stays on, there is no blame on him, if his aim is to do right. Then fear Allah, and know that ye will surely be gathered unto Him. 204. There is the type of man whose speech about this world's life May dazzle thee, and he calls Allah to witness about what is in his heart; yet is he the most contentious of enemies. 205. When he turns his back, His aim everywhere is to spread mischief through the earth and destroy crops and cattle. But Allah loveth not mischief. 206. When it is said to him, "Fear Allah., He is led by arrogance to (more) crime. Enough for him is Hell;-An evil bed indeed (To lie on)! 207. And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah. And Allah is full of kindness to (His) devotees. 208. O ye who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy. 209. If ye backslide after the clear (Signs) have come to you, then know that Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise. 210. Will they wait until Allah comes to them in canopies of clouds, with angels (in His train) and the question is (thus) settled? but to Allah do all questions go back (for decision).

spot

The Holy Qur'an

Post by spot »

Lazarus rises from the grave.

Welcome back Daniyal.
Oscar Namechange

The Holy Qur'an

Post by Oscar Namechange »

spot;890410 wrote: That's fine if God's a Hebrew speaker. Might he not speak Chinese? or Japanese? Could he not think of himself as being called Shangdi or Tianzhu, or Dainichi? Does God refuse to respond to those who call him Dia? A name, surely at least among other things, is what you get called as well as what you call yourself. It's well known that God was always Irish anyway.

I beg to differ... God is Scottish and his name is Gordon.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal

The Holy Qur'an

Post by Daniyal »

spot;1085124 wrote: Lazarus rises from the grave.

Welcome back Daniyal.

Tawuh Antut ~ Thank You ~ Spot :)

qsducks

The Holy Qur'an

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1085132 wrote: I beg to differ... God is Scottish and his name is Gordon.

No, he's a Texan and his name is GW...well he was:yh_rotfl
freethinkingthuthseeker

The Holy Qur'an

Post by freethinkingthuthseeker »

well what happened to the original poster here are there no muslims here to defend this book?
Bryn Mawr

The Holy Qur'an

Post by Bryn Mawr »

freethinkingthuthseeker;1271049 wrote: well what happened to the original poster here are there no muslims here to defend this book?

We've had several - they've all been chased off by intolerance.
freethinkingthuthseeker

The Holy Qur'an

That does not surprise me for I have visited many musim sites for a debate and they never get back to me

they are amatuar in any serious spiritual debate alas

Bless them
Bryn Mawr

The Holy Qur'an

Post by Bryn Mawr »

freethinkingthuthseeker;1277216 wrote: That does not surprise me for I have visited many musim sites for a debate and they never get back to me

they are amatuar in any serious spiritual debate alas

Bless them

Quite possibly they want an open discussion rather than beingt told why Islam is wrong and Christianity is the only true religion.

I've tried it - it makes for some interesting discussions.
freethinkingthuthseeker

The Holy Qur'an

Can you give me any examples of what interesting discussions you had in such company?
Bryn Mawr

The Holy Qur'an

Post by Bryn Mawr »

freethinkingthuthseeker;1280499 wrote: Can you give me any examples of what interesting discussions you had in such company?

The latest example? I hosted an Egyptian lad for a week before Christmas and spent an evening comparing Old Testament stories and their interpretation with him.
freethinkingthuthseeker

The Holy Qur'an

Bryn Mawr;1280678 wrote: The latest example? I hosted an Egyptian lad for a week before Christmas and spent an evening comparing Old Testament stories and their interpretation with him.

Thanks, now that DOES sound interesting.

I winder did he take his interpretations of the old testament from the OT or the Hadith or just the disjointed references from the Quaran?

Did you ask him about his analysis of Ishiah and what did he conclude about that if so?:D

Did he see any references to Jesus in the OT?

I bet he did for MoHAMed:guitarist

What is your belief about the big questions?

If you care to answer all

Bless you:-6
Bryn Mawr

The Holy Qur'an

Post by Bryn Mawr »

freethinkingthuthseeker;1281082 wrote: Thanks, now that DOES sound interesting.

I winder did he take his interpretations of the old testament from the OT or the Hadith or just the disjointed references from the Quaran?

Did you ask him about his analysis of Ishiah and what did he conclude about that if so?:D

Did he see any references to Jesus in the OT?

I bet he did for MoHAMed:guitarist

What is your belief about the big questions?

If you care to answer all

Bless you:-6

He wasn't taking his interpretations of the OT from anywhere - he was providing stories from the Qu'ran, the Hadith and the Sunnah and I was providing stories from the OT and we were comparing interpretations and finding lots of equivalents.

Why should his references from the Qu'ran have been disjointed? Are you not prejudging what I found according to your own prejudices here?

We did not discuss Ishiah specifically - we were seeking points of commonality not the doom of Judaism or predictions of the coming of Christ.

When I discuss religion with a Muslim I do not expect him to discuss it in terms of my scripture - I try to understand his scripture and inform him about mine.

Which big questions do you wish me to address?

Return to “Islam”