AIDS as race war

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
anastrophe

AIDS as race war

Post by anastrophe »

stony moss wrote: As a person who works in the healthcare field.....I have seen all kinds of people with AIDS. That includes the so called Aryan race. That is so bogus.
how do you know who is aryan and who isn't? is it a question on the intake forms?

it should be noted that the whole concept of germanic/european peoples as descendents of the aryans is nonsense. the aryans were tribes that invaded east india in 1500BC. there's no evidence that any european peoples are descended from them.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
anastrophe

AIDS as race war

Post by anastrophe »

plazul wrote: Maybe the poster was using Aryan as another word for caucasian. That's kind of what the Aryan nation does, right? Some people use the words Aryan and white interchangably. Just a thought, but I guess we're all straightened out on that one.
of course, then we get into the inaccuracy of caucasian as a descriptor of 'fair skinned peoples', who are not all descendents of the ancient inhabitants of the caucasus mountains!
pattybug52

AIDS as race war

Post by pattybug52 »

I was always under the assumption that AIDS started from that monkey in Africa-and if like in movie Outbreak-if they can make a serum/vaccine for it why could they not create more of the bug? Or if they knew the reses monkey carried the virus to begin with-why could they not develop the virus in a lab-especially our armed forces always looking for something else to kill people off. What year was it when AIDS came out? I remember taking a first aid course from Red Cross and they said it was from the monkey-at the time everyone was saying people ate them in Africa but later said a bite from one could cause it too.
anastrophe

AIDS as race war

Post by anastrophe »

the problem i have with the circumstantial argument about tainted vaccine is that it ignores the fact that the native populations of the regions mentioned also eat monkey and chimpanzee meat. it seems far more likely that the infection began from that. particularly since they say the likely vector was due to the vaccine being oral, thus absorbed through cut, ulcer, etc. - one is far more likely to have a microcut on one's gums while eating, than while taking in a few drops of an oral vaccine...

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”