Packing, Packing ummm more packing!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

How exciting for you. It is so nice to get a new place that is all yours. You get to decorate all over again. UMMM - try throwing stuff out you don't want or need - moving is about the only way I clear the house of clutter.. :wah: :-5
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

tmbsgrl wrote: Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here much since Friday. I have been packing and just getting ready to move into our house. I think they are going to be done with it sooner than we expect. I have been making out " Our address has Changed" cards and everything. I hate packing but someone has to do it! You never know how much you have until you're packing your house or in my case apartment! Our living room is full with 2 couches & 4 chairs, a t.v, foot rest and boxes. Today I took all the pictures down off the wall and packed them! My walls were COVERED! I am such a picture fanitic! We went and seen our house again this weekend and we couldn't get in. We did look through the windows though and they put my cabinets in the kitchen and all the lights were up. My family and I are getting so excited! I will keep you updated as time goes on! Thanks for listening er' reading..

Sounds exciting, I hope all goes well for ya. Oh and you should be careful of all the 'junk' that you find as you never know how valuable some of those unwanted pieces could prove to be, (been watching to much Antiques Roadshow I feel!)
minks

Post by minks »

chrisb84uk wrote: Sounds exciting, I hope all goes well for ya. Oh and you should be careful of all the 'junk' that you find as you never know how valuable some of those unwanted pieces could prove to be, (been watching to much Antiques Roadshow I feel!)

I love that show hehehehe

O TGirl, gosh that brings back memories. 2 years ago i HAD to pack our house and move and it was a long messy job. We quite litterally threw things in boxes. I got so down about the move (this while separating from the then husband) that I called in a trash removal team for my basement and said please just throw it all away. I was too depressed and exhausted (the ex had long moved out so I was alone). My best friend came in to town the weekend this was to happen and sat me down and said go through this stuff because you have forgotten what is in there. Oh lordy I am glad now I did, I found my daughters baby books. So my point being 2 years still I have boxes packed full of junk that I moved.

Hunny toss things away hehehehehe I have a pre-new years resolution, 1 box a week tear through and toss.

Good luck wish I could come and help you out hehehehe I need a holiday hehehehe
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

tmbsgrl wrote: Thanks Minks! I really don't need help but you can defiantly come and keep me company! :D

Shall I bring a couple bottles of wine?

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

tmbsgrl wrote: Sure.. That sounds great! :D I'll make something for us to eat.. What do you have a taste for?

Oh gosh right about now a grilled cheese sandwich hehehehehehe

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

tmbsgrl wrote: You got it! Easy enough. Do ya like tomato on them?

Oh my that sounds heavenly hehehehe should go nicely with red wine

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

tmbsgrl wrote: Yep now hurry and get over here! I am getting bored! :D

Hehehe ok just hired my private jet am on my way tee hee hee :)

Wouldn't you just drop if I knocked at your door in say 3 hours hehehehehehe

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

tmbsgrl wrote: Probably but all my friends are always welcome. :)

Awww shucks :o

I would not show up un-announced.

― Mae West
actionfigurestepho

Post by actionfigurestepho »

Congratulations! How exciting! Remember: if you throw it out, you don't have to pack it.
actionfigurestepho

Post by actionfigurestepho »

Are you going to rush over there with all your stuff already packed and loaded? It must be so hard to wait!

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”