This freaked me out

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
BabyRider

This freaked me out

Post by BabyRider »

Not sure if this belongs in this forum, so move it wherever, as you see fit.

Had a very strange occurence last night, and wasn't even sure till now if I wanted to share it, but I figure, what the heck, you guys always give good insight.

Some of you know that Bullet has "seen" things before they happen. It doesn't happen often, but it has happened, I've seen it. Nothing he can control, he just has this "knowledge" of certain events before they occur. Well, last night, we're laying in bed, watching TV before we go to sleep, when I see this weird look cross his face. I ask him what's wrong, he says nothing, but I can sense something weird in his face and posture. Then he says he's cold, and would I curl up against his back and help warm him up. This from the man who sweats in 65 degree weather. So I curl up against him and help him warm up. In about 5 minutes, he's tossing back the covers, and overheated. He gets up and leaves the room, coming back a minute later with our wall calendar. He hands it to me, pointing to the 17th of October. He says, "Something is going to happen around here, around this date. I'll live through it, but it's going to change me."

Whoa. It wasn't like he was fishing around, trying to express what he meant, or having any difficulty, he just stated it like it was pre-ordained fact. It sent a chill up my spine and gave me a serious case of goose-bumps.

Don't know what I'm after, actually, just wanted to put it out there and see what kind of responses I get. Any takers?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

orangesox1

This freaked me out

Post by orangesox1 »

Wow thats pretty freaky, it also sent chills down my spine too, I belive people can have knowledge about events before they take place. Also with things the way they are in the world today, you have to wonder if it will be another major catastrophy or something that will only affect your family.

You can't do anything to prevent it either, but he did say he would live through it, and if it is going to change him, it could be in a good way as often happens when events change us.

I guess we'll all be anxious to see what happens on that date. Then again it could have been an anxiety attack due to some other issue in his sub conscious.

How does he feel today about it?

:-3
mominiowa

This freaked me out

Post by mominiowa »

My friends boyfriend does this sort of thing...Not a lot also- but has nailed several things...It scares him sometimes as he predicted his fathers heart attack...but as his mom said- he had been having signs and so it just fell into his thought process..I will be thinking of you and hoping it will be something GREAT that day - maybe a promotion......:-4 Do me a favor - and don't go on any bike rides that day ok??

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
Tombstone

This freaked me out

Post by Tombstone »

Wow. Can you give us some more info? Will he be the only one who lives through it? What about you? Local, regional, ... ?
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
BabyRider

This freaked me out

Post by BabyRider »

Tombstone wrote: Wow. Can you give us some more info? Will he be the only one who lives through it? What about you? Local, regional, ... ?
That's all he had, T. He said just what I said. It was just something that "came" to him. I asked him to describe it better, but he couldn't. He just said, "I just know it." If he'd seen anything with me included, he'd have said so. I sure as hell don't want him getting on his bike that day! Now I"m going to be a walking bundle of nerves till the 18th of October. Like others have said, it doesn't neccesarily have to be bad. That's what's keeping me sane, anyway.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Tombstone

This freaked me out

Post by Tombstone »

BabyRider wrote: That's all he had, T. He said just what I said. It was just something that "came" to him. I asked him to describe it better, but he couldn't. He just said, "I just know it." If he'd seen anything with me included, he'd have said so. I sure as hell don't want him getting on his bike that day! Now I"m going to be a walking bundle of nerves till the 18th of October. Like others have said, it doesn't neccesarily have to be bad. That's what's keeping me sane, anyway.

Yes, think about it in a positive light. It may turn out to be nothing overtly significant.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
David Hill

This freaked me out

Post by David Hill »

well today is the big day, anything happen? let us know!
BabyRider

This freaked me out

Post by BabyRider »

David Hill wrote: well today is the big day, anything happen? let us know!
Nothing yet, but he's still at work. He works afternoons. Funny thing, I wouldn't let him ride the scoot to work tonight, I made him take the car. No sense tempting fate.

Hey, welcome to FG, David. :yh_peace
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

robinseggs

This freaked me out

Post by robinseggs »

Before my baby was diagnosed w diabetes and almost died... I had a terrible sense of forboding. I would be driving and really not even thinking about anything and I would all of a sudden realize I was tensed up and vaguely aware that something terrible was going to happen. I experienced this for months but kept thinking it was because of the war we (the U.S.) were in..... It was only after she was diagnosed and we were home from the hospital stay and life was getting back to normal that I realized the feeling was gone. I know now for sure I definately sensed something. I can't explain it but it DID happen to me! Babyrider, is everything still ok??
Nature laughs Last
BabyRider

This freaked me out

Post by BabyRider »

Still fine, so far. I'm waiting for him to get home now, should be any time. I'll let you guys know if anything strange happens.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

David Hill

This freaked me out

Post by David Hill »

thanks ^.^/

o woops thanks for welcoming me to FG not letting us know what happens, but thanks for that too I guess lol
BabyRider

This freaked me out

Post by BabyRider »

Hey, David....nice avatar. :yh_giggle :yh_wink
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

David Hill

This freaked me out

Post by David Hill »

thanks, you too lol
alobar51

This freaked me out

Post by alobar51 »

BabyRider wrote: Not sure if this belongs in this forum, so move it wherever, as you see fit.

Had a very strange occurence last night, and wasn't even sure till now if I wanted to share it, but I figure, what the heck, you guys always give good insight.

Some of you know that Bullet has "seen" things before they happen. It doesn't happen often, but it has happened, I've seen it. Nothing he can control, he just has this "knowledge" of certain events before they occur. Well, last night, we're laying in bed, watching TV before we go to sleep, when I see this weird look cross his face. I ask him what's wrong, he says nothing, but I can sense something weird in his face and posture. Then he says he's cold, and would I curl up against his back and help warm him up. This from the man who sweats in 65 degree weather. So I curl up against him and help him warm up. In about 5 minutes, he's tossing back the covers, and overheated. He gets up and leaves the room, coming back a minute later with our wall calendar. He hands it to me, pointing to the 17th of October. He says, "Something is going to happen around here, around this date. I'll live through it, but it's going to change me."

Whoa. It wasn't like he was fishing around, trying to express what he meant, or having any difficulty, he just stated it like it was pre-ordained fact. It sent a chill up my spine and gave me a serious case of goose-bumps.

Don't know what I'm after, actually, just wanted to put it out there and see what kind of responses I get. Any takers?

Sounds like he's extremely sensitve to what are loosely referred to as subtle energies.

Traditional Chinese medicine doesn't look at this as anything all that unusual. it's just here in the west where we have trouble accepting that which can't be seen.

If there's a martial arts center near you, you could go there and try to find a Taoist adept who's a fairly advanced Qi Gung master. They could help you understand it better.

There's a book called Openings, by Joan Pancoe. That would be a good place to start.
BabyRider

This freaked me out

Post by BabyRider »

alobar51 wrote: Sounds like he's extremely sensitve to what are loosely referred to as subtle energies.

Traditional Chinese medicine doesn't look at this as anything all that unusual. it's just here in the west where we have trouble accepting that which can't be seen.

If there's a martial arts center near you, you could go there and try to find a Taoist adept who's a fairly advanced Qi Gung master. They could help you understand it better.

There's a book called Openings, by Joan Pancoe. That would be a good place to start.
Hey, thanks for the info, alobar. I'll be sure to tell him what you've suggested. :yh_bigsmi
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Return to “Paranormal Science”