You get to call me weird

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
nvalleyvee

You get to call me weird

Post by nvalleyvee »

I don't like to talk about this very often but someone just entered my dream state and woke me the heck up. It hasn't happened in a long time and I'd like to know who the it heck was...:-4
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
nvalleyvee

You get to call me weird

Post by nvalleyvee »

Who else here does not admit to empathic or psychic abilities. Maybe it was from someplace else besides FG. Whomever it was got my attention in my sleep. I'm a little freaked right now.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Clint

You get to call me weird

Post by Clint »

I'm pretty sure I'm innocent.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
nvalleyvee

You get to call me weird

Post by nvalleyvee »

I thought you were Clint. There was just some strange psychic thing going on tonight. I have no idea where it came from and it is gone now - just a little afraid to go back to sleep
nvalleyvee

You get to call me weird

Post by nvalleyvee »

I know you all are going to think I'm really strange. From the time I was 5 until 22 I had out of body experiences I could not control. At 22 I went to a shrink who sent me to a curandera to contol it. I really don't want this to go on in my life again. It looks like it's going to happen again and I think I can control it now. I don't know who or what came into my dream tonight. It was real - very real. AND no - I am not mental ........just a little deranged:wah:
mominiowa

You get to call me weird

Post by mominiowa »

It was me NV...:-3 We just got the call from a friend that has battled cancer since he was 17 - he is now 33 like me and he now has won his battle....becasue he doesn't suffer anymore...Maybe you knew I was coming on because now I can't sleep........and maybe we need to drink heavily in the PUB because we are alive....and he is not....and maybe he is blessed to be finally rid of this crap....7 times through chemo and it was liver failure that killed him...to much medicine....:-1

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
nvalleyvee

You get to call me weird

Post by nvalleyvee »

mominiowa wrote: It was me NV...:-3 We just got the call from a friend that has battled cancer since he was 17 - he is now 33 like me and he now has won his battle....becasue he doesn't suffer anymore...Maybe you knew I was coming on because now I can't sleep........and maybe we need to drink heavily in the PUB because we are alive....and he is not....and maybe he is blessed to be finally rid of this crap....7 times through chemo and it was liver failure that killed him...to much medicine....:-1

To the PUB my friend..... And I do not doubt it was you Mom - just give me a better heads up than my dreams
Peg

You get to call me weird

Post by Peg »

I find this fascinating. Could you please explain it? Is it like you woke up because you knew someone wanted to talk to you or what?

Return to “Paranormal Science”