My life is like a movie. A bad one.

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
actionfigurestepho

Post by actionfigurestepho »

I made a big jerk of myself today!

My mother and I had decided it would be "fun" to work at our county fair, in the kitchen of our church's concession stand, conveniently located right on the midway.

This year they had a dress code and before we left we were making fun of it. When we got to the part that said "no visible underwear" I hiked my shirt over my bra and yanked my grannie undies out of my pants in mockery of the silly rule. It was funny, we laughed, no harm done.

When we got there we realized we were with mostly "fun" church people, the kind who will cuss a little and talk about sex. I ended up working in the kitchen with a bunch of older couples.

Well, we got to discussing the dress code with some of the more liberal younger ladies who were serving, and mom told me to show one of them my impression of the "no visible undies" rule.

Of course I reacted without thinking...I assumed that because I was in the kitchen, only a few of the counter girls could see me...so I yanked up my shirt and hauled my undies as high onto my hips as they would go...and promptly realized the whole kitchen was staring at me, all of the servers had stopped serving and were staring at me, the customers at the counter were staring, as were several people on the midway.

Guess I wasn't as invisible as I sometimes feel.

Whoops!

I'm sure the pastor will get a kick out of this story, as it was clearly an accident and I did not mean to flash a lot of people. Some of the other people at church, however...enh. They'll just be jealous.
SweetDarlin

Post by SweetDarlin »

hehehehehe :yh_rotfl

sorry, I know it must have been embarrassing. But good clean fun!

I'll bet you get a promotion at next year's event.
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
abbey

Post by abbey »

:yh_rotflDont you hate it when you get caught goofing around?

Its a little like coming out of the loo with your skirt tucked into your panties!

Now THATS visible pantie line.:o
SweetDarlin

Post by SweetDarlin »

hehehe,

Ever get all the way to work before you realize you are wearing two different shoes?

Ever go all day at work and then get home only to realize your shirt was inside out the whole time?

Ever apply all of your makeup and forget the mascara on one eye?

yeah--- shaddap

what are you laughing at?

SHADDAP!!!! ;)
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
abbey

Post by abbey »

Ever come out of the supermarket, get in the wrong car,

and wonder why your key does'nt fit the ignition? :D :o
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

actionfigurestepho wrote: I made a big jerk of myself today!

My mother and I had decided it would be "fun" to work at our county fair, in the kitchen of our church's concession stand, conveniently located right on the midway.

This year they had a dress code and before we left we were making fun of it. When we got to the part that said "no visible underwear" I hiked my shirt over my bra and yanked my grannie undies out of my pants in mockery of the silly rule. It was funny, we laughed, no harm done.

When we got there we realized we were with mostly "fun" church people, the kind who will cuss a little and talk about sex. I ended up working in the kitchen with a bunch of older couples.

Well, we got to discussing the dress code with some of the more liberal younger ladies who were serving, and mom told me to show one of them my impression of the "no visible undies" rule.

Of course I reacted without thinking...I assumed that because I was in the kitchen, only a few of the counter girls could see me...so I yanked up my shirt and hauled my undies as high onto my hips as they would go...and promptly realized the whole kitchen was staring at me, all of the servers had stopped serving and were staring at me, the customers at the counter were staring, as were several people on the midway.

Guess I wasn't as invisible as I sometimes feel.

Whoops!

I'm sure the pastor will get a kick out of this story, as it was clearly an accident and I did not mean to flash a lot of people. Some of the other people at church, however...enh. They'll just be jealous.

We dont have any church fair girls that do that :-1 Im putting Ohio fairs on my list of things to do :D
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Aw man! Where a security camera when you need one?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

We need to get this one in the pub !

I think she likes gin, Ill make a run to the store and we can get her liquored up.

I suggest we make this a top priority !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Nomad wrote: We need to get this one in the pub !

I think she likes gin, Ill make a run to the store and we can get her liquored up.

I suggest we make this a top priority !
A brilliant, brilliant man.
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

i think i just became a man of faith. any church that says the ladies can't wear undies is the church for this guy.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

SuiteDarlin wrote: hehehe,

Ever apply all of your makeup and forget the mascara on one eye?

yeah--- ;)

Friday morning. gawd i hate that.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Ohio girl stripping church fairs......ya just gotta love that ! :D
I AM AWESOME MAN
actionfigurestepho

Post by actionfigurestepho »

abbey wrote: Ever come out of the supermarket, get in the wrong car,

and wonder why your key does'nt fit the ignition? :D :o

YES!!!!!

*hugs Abbey hard*

I don't feel so stupid now!

Well, I guess I still feel a little stupid. I'm going to blame my mom for the visible panties/bra incident. SHE told me to do it. Just because I have a knee-jerk "obey" response built in doesn't mean it's my fault! "Honor thy father and thy mother" and all that jazz. So while I was showing everyone the goods I was really exercising my Biblical faith....yeah.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”