grrr

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

as rach said to monica in friends....

"i feel blue"

fed up today, not sure why.... just had enough of everything, wanna run away and hide from everyone and everything.....
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
Accountable

grrr

Post by Accountable »

pink princess wrote: as rach said to monica in friends....

"i feel blue"

fed up today, not sure why.... just had enough of everything, wanna run away and hide from everyone and everything.....
Hide here from everybody else! Join us in the Pub for coffee?
Betty Boop

grrr

Post by Betty Boop »

pink princess wrote: as rach said to monica in friends....

"i feel blue"

oh dear, like AC said get over tho the pub!!

You ok, apart from feeling blue? haven't seen you around for a while
Majenta

grrr

Post by Majenta »

Oh Pink, bless you darling, is there anything up in particular? Yeah come on to the pub, have some coffee, put your feet up... have a winge it will make you feel better!
pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

BB - yeah im ok, came back to work on monday, dont know why the amount of problems i have with my job i should have milked the sick leave waaayyy more!

dunno whats up really.... just fed up

this will sound really petty but i really wanted to go to our local theatre tonite and watch bridget jones edge of reason with my lovely guy.... but he cant because we have his son tonite.... the amount of times we have him extra nights and yet we cant not have him tonite to see a film.... i really wanted to go coz when it came out in the cinema i was sick so this is like my second chance, i thought it would be a good thing for us, we dont get out much and i thought it would be a nice treat and special etc etc instead looks like im going on my own or not at all

having problems at work in as much as i enjoy the work i do but i hate my boss and im being paid peanuts - like literally

and im in a blue mood about being ill, and i feel so bad whinging about it because theres a hundred million people who are worse off than me but i just wanna run away somewhere it cant follow me, problem is thats just not possible

ok feeling better ive typed it all out now!
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

Accountable

grrr

Post by Accountable »

Come'ere, you!
Betty Boop

grrr

Post by Betty Boop »

pink princess wrote: BB - yeah im ok, came back to work on monday, dont know why the amount of problems i have with my job i should have milked the sick leave waaayyy more!

dunno whats up really.... just fed up

this will sound really petty but i really wanted to go to our local theatre tonite and watch bridget jones edge of reason with my lovely guy.... but he cant because we have his son tonite.... the amount of times we have him extra nights and yet we cant not have him tonite to see a film.... i really wanted to go coz when it came out in the cinema i was sick so this is like my second chance, i thought it would be a good thing for us, we dont get out much and i thought it would be a nice treat and special etc etc instead looks like im going on my own or not at all

having problems at work in as much as i enjoy the work i do but i hate my boss and im being paid peanuts - like literally

and im in a blue mood about being ill, and i feel so bad whinging about it because theres a hundred million people who are worse off than me but i just wanna run away somewhere it cant follow me, problem is thats just not possible

ok feeling better ive typed it all out now!

:yh_hugs :yh_hugs

Have you got a girlfreind who would watch The Edge of Reason with you??

Wish I lived closer, I'd go and see it again with you!! Thoroughly enjoyed it, found it funnier than the first!!
pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

Accountable wrote: Come'ere, you!

thankyou :-4
life is what you make it

pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

BB i do... theres people i could ask but im in a solitary kinda mind frame at the moment.... feel like ive got lots going on in my head and i dont have the energy to go with my girlfriends...

bless them how can i can explain them.... its like they are still at uni.... they think a relationship of 2 weeks means they are gonna get married and have babies! they arent exactly mature and its so stressful to sit with them all! in about 10 years when they finally know what lifes about they will be wonderful but until then to be honest i quite often struggle around them
life is what you make it

Betty Boop

grrr

Post by Betty Boop »

pink princess wrote: BB i do... theres people i could ask but im in a solitary kinda mind frame at the moment.... feel like ive got lots going on in my head and i dont have the energy to go with my girlfriends...

bless them how can i can explain them.... its like they are still at uni.... they think a relationship of 2 weeks means they are gonna get married and have babies! they arent exactly mature and its so stressful to sit with them all! in about 10 years when they finally know what lifes about they will be wonderful but until then to be honest i quite often struggle around them

oh dear! That probably explains why a lot of my freinds are older than me!!

Most of my freinds seem to know when I don't want to talk, and I sense the same in them.
pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

i get on much better with people older than me

being around my friends is like living in an episode of beverly hills 90210!!

so what do i do..... go see the film on my own? or stay home with boyf and his son.....

either way its not exactly my ideal!
life is what you make it

Betty Boop

grrr

Post by Betty Boop »

pink princess wrote: i get on much better with people older than me

being around my friends is like living in an episode of beverly hills 90210!!

so what do i do..... go see the film on my own? or stay home with boyf and his son.....

either way its not exactly my ideal!

go see the film it's a good giggle!! Although if I was in your shoes I'd probably chicken out and stay home!! I've never been to the cinema on my own!
Majenta

grrr

Post by Majenta »

I think you should go Pink - I once went to the Opera on my own cos no one would come with me and I felt all mysterious and elusive being there alone, it was quite fun!
Accountable

grrr

Post by Accountable »

Majenta wrote: I think you should go Pink - I once went to the Opera on my own cos no one would come with me and I felt all mysterious and elusive being there alone, it was quite fun!
I agree. Let the boy have his Da.
pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

Accountable wrote: I agree. Let the boy have his Da.

the boy always has his da....

im on a real downer of a mood here!! you have to forgive the fact i sound so mean!
life is what you make it

Accountable

grrr

Post by Accountable »

*looks Pink squarely in the eye*

Know that I say this with love. To a very large extent, your mood is your decision. The quickest way to get out of a funk is to say fu*k the funk! Turn on a happy tune on the radio or something and snap out of it. You may not be suddenly happy, but just may be suddenly better. :-4
pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

Acc your lovely :-4
life is what you make it

pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

ok sorry to go on....

but...

thing is if i go on my own i feel kinda bad coz i know he really wants to come too and its gonna be like im deserting him... he cant come coz he has the responsibility of his son and im swanning of to go see it...

i feel kinda mean doing it....

its an impossible situation /sigh

(do i sound like one of my friends i was whinging about who all live in beverly hills 90210?! LOL)
life is what you make it

Accountable

grrr

Post by Accountable »

Is there only one cinema in town?
Majenta

grrr

Post by Majenta »

pink princess wrote: ok sorry to go on....

but...

thing is if i go on my own i feel kinda bad coz i know he really wants to come too and its gonna be like im deserting him... he cant come coz he has the responsibility of his son and im swanning of to go see it...

i feel kinda mean doing it....

its an impossible situation /sigh

(do i sound like one of my friends i was whinging about who all live in beverly hills 90210?! LOL)

How old is the son? couldn't you take him with you?
pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

the film went out the 'normal' cinemas ages ago and its on at our local ickle theatre tonite only....

could buy it on DVD but its not the same.... i just thought it would be cute

im just kinda dissapointed and once again the boy is more important than me... normally im fine with it and cope with all those emotions etc but every so often it gets to me and its got to me...

in the last couple of weeks even tho ive been ill weve had him more than normal so his mum can go out etc and one time because i thought itd be nice for the boy and my guy to have the day together.... sometimes it just seems like i do a whole lot of giving and we as a couple do a whole lot of giving but then we dont get it back and i dont get it back.....

im beeing silly i know, i just need to suck it in and get on with it.....
life is what you make it

pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

Majenta wrote: How old is the son? couldn't you take him with you?

nope - hes 6....
life is what you make it

pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

K well im not going

im currently sitting upstairs listening to the pair of them, and i intend to stay here all night

i cant be bothered with it tbh!

bless him, his solution was to buy a copy of the DVD.... its not the same and im in no hurry to put it on, hes a sweetie for trying and i love him for it :-4

the thread probably reads like im a really selfish whatsit but ive not explained it all very well.... neh mind
life is what you make it

pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

its just another occasion to add to the increasingly long list!!

in a couple of days im sure ill have forgotten all about it

thanks for your lovely words though hon :-4
life is what you make it

Accountable

grrr

Post by Accountable »

Of course! It's only natural that Tmb can see the situation through Pink's eye. :wah:
pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

acc thats incredibly cleverly witty!!

im highly impressed :)
life is what you make it

Accountable

grrr

Post by Accountable »

Aw, stop!
pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

you sure??

i can carry on if you want....
life is what you make it

Accountable

grrr

Post by Accountable »

pink princess wrote: you sure??

i can carry on if you want....
Well okay, but only for 4 or 5 more posts. I don't want to overdo it. :)
pink princess

grrr

Post by pink princess »

2 4 6 8

who do we appreciate.......

ACCOUNTABLE

:D :D :D
life is what you make it

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”