Hot Deals

Free stuff, coupons, cheap stuff, and great deals. No "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. No posting of "free" deals that require referrals, email addresses, etc.
Tombstone

Hot Deals

Post by Tombstone »

Hot Deals Free stuff, coupons, cheap stuff, and great deals. No "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. These deals may expire at any time.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
LottomagicZ4941

Hot Deals

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

Use to get a bunch of buy one get one free coupons to restraunts.

Lately it seems to be buy get one half off.

Lotto

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7071

MagicZ4941A

PS still hungry will leave computer soon:)
Accountable

Hot Deals

Post by Accountable »

Tombstone wrote: Hot Deals Free stuff, coupons, cheap stuff, and great deals. No "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. These deals may expire at any time.
Beware the law of unintended consequences. Is it possible to put a subforum on my ignore list?
Trunk Monkey

Hot Deals

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Accountable;106702 wrote: Beware the law of unintended consequences. Is it possible to put a subforum on my ?

May I ask you to explain that statement? I have been collecting samples for over 5 years now. Is there a law against that? I get all the samples I can get and here is what I do with them:

For Pets: I take all the coupons, free food, blankets, and toys to my local Animal Shelter....they appreciate it (both the animals and the staff) Last year the shelter sold free items and made enough money to build a separate feline area.

For other samples: I make a huge basket and take it to my local Nursing Home. I let the Seniors pick what they want from the basket. To them, it's like Christmas every time my basket is full and they look forward to me coming. I got so many pedometers that the residents now have an inside area to walk.

So far, am I breaking any laws? This is not for everyone, but if I can supply a smile to an animal or elder, I'm going to keep doing it :D

I don't think we need a forum on ignore list...just ignore it and do not participate ;)

Return to “Hot Deals Freebies”