Request for reputable online pharmacy.

GlenQuagmire

Post by GlenQuagmire »

Hello all,

I’m new to this forum, and I’m in need of assistance. I hope that it is not a violation of this forum to ask for an online pharmacy referral, if so, I do sincerely apologize.

Due to some unfortunate changes in my employment, I no longer have any health insurance. When I lost my health care benefits, I was no longer able to get regular/common prescription drugs (since I no longer have a doctor that can prescribe them to me). Right now, I’m too proud to go to the Free Clinic for help, but I still can afford to pay for my regular prescription drugs. Though I know that there are many-many-many online pharmacies out there where I can get my needed prescription drugs either in Canada or overseas (without a prescription), but upon hearing about so many horror stories about some online pharmacies (outside of the USA) where you can more easily get the wrong medicine or a watered-down version of the drug you need or questionable drugs or wrong and potentially fatal doses of a drug, I was wondering can anyone recommend a legitimate, reputable, good, and reliable online pharmacy that offers prescription drugs without a prescription?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Glen
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Swallow your pride. If you're sick enough for drugs, you're sick enough for the proper drugs.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I know your situtation I was disabled for 10 year. I had no medical coverage for 2 years until SSI kicked in. I had to spend every last dime I had in savings.

You can apply for State aid and get medical coverage for you, it covers everything and medications as well. Swallow your pride and take care of your health, that is what these programs are out there for, the ones who really need. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”