New Mig-29 OVT.

Tombstone

New Mig-29 OVT.

Post by Tombstone »

She's a beaut. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that war bird.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
pink princess

New Mig-29 OVT.

Post by pink princess »

im afraid i dont know much about war planes but i did love top gun!
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
pink princess

New Mig-29 OVT.

Post by pink princess »

mmmmm tom......

life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

Jives

New Mig-29 OVT.

Post by Jives »

Pffft. The YF-22 Joint Strike fighter will make mincemeat out of it. As usual, the Russians don't know they are already obsolete.

Attached files
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
pink princess

New Mig-29 OVT.

Post by pink princess »

i like this thread!!

keep it going guys!
life is what you make it

Jives

New Mig-29 OVT.

Post by Jives »

Here are the jets that I piloted for the Air Force: The T-37 is a side by side trainer that everyone flies the first year, the T-38 is the supersonic trainer that I eventually ended up flying for most of my career. The F-15 is scary powerful and it's what I flew in the reserves.

Attached files
Jives

New Mig-29 OVT.

Post by Jives »

I also guest piloted the following planes, a B-52 Stratofortress, a C-130 Hercules, (It's remarkably controlable) and a KC-135 Stratotanker (Man, those guys have it great! they have a kitchen and bathrooms and bunks for long flights!)

Attached files
Betty Boop

New Mig-29 OVT.

Post by Betty Boop »

So, how would I get to have a go in one of these great planes, I've always wanted to go in a Harrier Jump Jet! That would be cool!:cool:
MicahLorain

New Mig-29 OVT.

Post by MicahLorain »

Very cool. It was so much like a bird, shaking/spreading it's tail feathers. Impressive.
nvalleyvee

New Mig-29 OVT.

Post by nvalleyvee »

The military never said what plane my Dad crashed in - in 1961. May be it wasn't a jet like they pretended. He was the pilot and all the military has ever told me is that he was a good pilot and got in a bad situation. I know from local reports that he went into a box canyon and could not get out. Sooooooo you military guys Plaease tell me the real story. There was no body left for burial after the crash. I've always been told it was a crash and absolute burn situation which tells me the plane went straight into the mountain side. I hiked to the site about 15 years ago and ther were some small remnants of the plane. What I do remember is the 21 gun salute and the missing man formation at the funeral. I still have his coffin flag.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper

Return to “Warfare Military”