Am I the only one who sees things like this?

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

While browsing the "Today's Posts" area I really get a giggle out of some of the consecutive thread titles. Example:

"Someone ripped off FG!"

"How long does it take?"

or:

"Sex"

"Anything random goes here"

Is it just me or is that sh!t FUNNY???

I'll post more as I see them...you should too!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

minks

Post by minks »

BabyRider wrote: While browsing the "Today's Posts" area I really get a giggle out of some of the consecutive thread titles. Example:

"Someone ripped off FG!"

"How long does it take?"

or:

"Sex"

"Anything random goes here"

Is it just me or is that sh!t FUNNY???

I'll post more as I see them...you should too!!

hehehe nice posting BR too funny now I will be paying closer attention ahahahahahaha
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

"probably been discussed before"...but "masturbation". and yes BR , you are weird and deranged. :wah:
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

lady cop wrote: "probably been discussed before"...but "masturbation". and yes BR , you are weird and deranged. :wah:
You and I knew that, and now, everyone else does too!!

How 'bout:

"Masturbation"

"How long does it take?"

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

oh....they need not appear next to each other? ok...."sex" and "what a hummer" :o you're going to get me banned BR!
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

lady cop wrote: oh....they need not appear next to each other? ok...."sex" and "what a hummer" :o you're going to get me banned BR!
Actually, those 2 were next to each other when I got here earlier. I just recalled seeing it and 'bout busted a gut laughing my ass off!!!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Masturbation

Rules

I've found them funny too, especially over the last 36 - 48 hours!!!
minks

Post by minks »

"how do you make an introduction interesting"

"sex"

and

"masturbation"

ahahahahaha
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

"Are we really running out of oil?"

"What a Hummer," "Big Brother"! :yh_rotfl
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

I didn't mean to kill the thread, so in an effort to resurrect it:

Of Course I'm Crazy But...

Gay therapy (?) :-2 :-4
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Accountable is an archeologist!
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

I see threads, people! They don't even know they're not alive.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

BabyRider--why do you like the confederate flag so much? What does it mean to you?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

AnneBoleyn;1381972 wrote: BabyRider--why do you like the confederate flag so much? What does it mean to you?
She's looooong gone, Anne.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Accountable:

She's looooong gone, Anne.
Gone? What's that mean?
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

This thread was started in 2005. She no longer posts here.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I keep doing this! This sure is a complicated place. :-)
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Did she leave because no one liked her flag?
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

There's no polite way to say this... she had a LOT of personal problems including a rather severe head injury, the forum sent her gifts and money and after she recovered, she basically told the forum to eff off. At least that's how I remember it. She was a difficult person.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Very strong personality. I like strong personalities.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Say what? The forum sent gifts & money? That's remarkable! Absolutely remarkable. Told you then to eff off? Must have something to do with that flag. Long may it never wave again.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

AnneBoleyn;1382026 wrote: Say what? The forum sent gifts & money? That's remarkable! Absolutely remarkable. Told you then to eff off? Must have something to do with that flag. Long may it never wave again.
Damn. You're as big a bigot as she is. You two should get along well. :yh_bye
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I don't know what you are talking about. I don't think I want to.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Of course not. That fits the definition well.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

AnneBoleyn;1382026 wrote: Say what? The forum sent gifts & money? That's remarkable! Absolutely remarkable. Told you then to eff off? Must have something to do with that flag. Long may it never wave again.

She and her husband were members of a biker gang. I don't think her flag represented any racist attitude, more a rebellious attitude.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Are you picking a fight with me Accountable? Are you an unpleasant human? You give hints of that. It's easy to sit in Texas, spouting off at a keyboard. Does that give you pleasure, annoying people without explanation, being unwelcoming & territorial?
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

What sort of gang is Accountable in, YZGI? Anyway, ask any black American whether it's racist or not. I'll stand with their opinion. Bullies. Accountable may fit that definition, he must miss BabyRider, they must have gotten along well.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

AnneBoleyn;1382043 wrote: What sort of gang is Accountable in, YZGI? Anyway, ask any black American whether it's racist or not. I'll stand with their opinion. Bullies. Accountable may fit that definition, he must miss BabyRider.

I believe you're mistaken, or have misinterpreted ACC. He is one of the nicest and most sincere posters on this board. Obviously IMO.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Really? I wish he would show that loveable side to me. Maybe it's hard for him to get used to new people, maybe he's just joking & forgot to type "lol". I'll give the boy another chance. I'm generous.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

AnneBoleyn;1382046 wrote: Really? I wish he would show that loveable side to me. Maybe it's hard for him to get used to new people, maybe he's just joking & forgot to type "lol". I'll give the boy another chance. I'm generous.

Good on you..
spot

Post by spot »

AnneBoleyn;1382026 wrote: Say what? The forum sent gifts & money? That's remarkable! Absolutely remarkable. Told you then to eff off?It's nowhere near as straightforward as you're hearing. Firstly, BR was in a coma for a while after being wiped off a junction by a drunk driver, the presents were a way of staying in touch while she was hospitalized. One of the UK members even flew to her bedside over a weekend to show support, with a US member picking her up from the airport and taking care of her for the duration. It took a long time before BR was on her feet again. Quite a few members left FG in the following year and BR was one of them but her reason was more complicated than theirs and involved, as I understand it, external pressure rather than the on-site king-of-the-castle feuding which split off the others. It's all prehistoric now, but I do hope she's in one piece and having a good time.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I knew her at another forum and she said she didn't even remember Pinky visiting. It was a nice gesture but ultimately meaningless.
spot

Post by spot »

That applies to everything in life, Snooze. The point is to try while it's happening.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I'm not sure why you're nitpicking my remark, everything I wrote was accurate and I doubt Ann cares one way of the other since she's the one that asked. And I can assure you that BR had absolutely nothing good to say about you so your concern for accuracy is even more unnecessary.
spot

Post by spot »

SnoozeAgain;1382063 wrote: I'm not sure why you're nitpicking my remarkI think it was seeing you, of all people, say "She was a difficult person". I've still not stopped chuckling at the incongruity.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

SnoozeAgain;1382021 wrote: There's no polite way to say this... she had a LOT of personal problems including a rather severe head injury, the forum sent her gifts and money and after she recovered, she basically told the forum to eff off. At least that's how I remember it. She was a difficult person.

You forget Spike101, he had a lot to do with her leaving but yes, she let her real life problems get in the way of her life in the Garden.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

If y'all are done derailing ...........

We really do live in a Beautiful world

British soldiers abuse Afghan children.

This is Me ... the Chosen

Snooz

Post by Snooz »

spot;1382067 wrote: I think it was seeing you, of all people, say "She was a difficult person". I've still not stopped chuckling at the incongruity.

Well then you should have said that instead of going off and sounding like a pompous ass.
spot

Post by spot »

Accountable;1382070 wrote: If y'all are done derailing ...........

We're recovering the thread from your discourtesy, that's all.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

spot;1382072 wrote: We're recovering the thread from your discourtesy, that's all.
You insist on continuing? Fine. Here's where the discourtesy started, not with me. Even after finding that BR was not around to answer for herself, Anne made the very deliberate decision to pass judgment - the act of a bigot. Courtesy would have called to let it drop.

Now let it drop.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

I've Manged To Tear Myself Away From The 20s, 30s &

New man...

:wah:
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Poor Jones Jones. *guffaw*
spot

Post by spot »

Accountable;1382075 wrote: Here's where the discourtesy started, not with me.

No, not at all. She's a guest, you're a resident with an increasing tendency to intransigent outbursts. We don't treat newbies that way.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

spot;1382078 wrote: No, not at all. She's a guest, you're a resident with an increasing tendency to intransigent outbursts. We don't treat newbies that way.

I do! Because I'm a difficult person. :yh_dance
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1382078 wrote: No, not at all. She's a guest, you're a resident with an increasing tendency to intransigent outbursts. We don't treat newbies that way.

100+ posts is not a newbie - it's far enough in to have to defend yourself and your PoV.
spot

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr;1382081 wrote: 100+ posts is not a newbie - it's far enough in to have to defend yourself and your PoV.

It's years since that man posted politely at anyone.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1382083 wrote: It's years since that man posted politely at anyone.

Not from where I'm sitting and it would not justify your post anyway.

Respond to the post, not to the history. If there is a history it should be dealt with through due process, not by having a go at individual posts.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"Must have something to do with that flag. Long may it never wave again." In retro I wish I typed 'lol'.

Turns out to be a very involved complicated story. Those of you who got so involved have done something so very :-6.

Lots of texture in the garden. Layer upon layer.

Appreciate you all sharing this. But, Accountable--how interesting you picked this up after 6&1/2 years. Suppose there is a story in that too (LOL), some drama in that.
theia

Post by theia »

AnneBoleyn;1382086 wrote: "Must have something to do with that flag. Long may it never wave again." In retro I wish I typed 'lol'.

Turns out to be a very involved complicated story. Those of you who got so involved have done something so very :-6.

Appreciate you all sharing this. But, Accountable--how interesting you picked this up after 6&1/2 years. Suppose there is a story in that too (LOL), some drama in that.

Acc often does that...we sometimes play games from years ago and HGTTG from when Betty and I first started has had an airing too.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

AnneBoleyn;1382086 wrote: "Must have something to do with that flag. Long may it never wave again." In retro I wish I typed 'lol'.

It was a very bad time in the Garden and still reverberates through the membership.

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”