Amber Alert- Tennessee

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
lady cop

Amber Alert- Tennessee

Post by lady cop »

....This is a Tennessee Amber Alert -- CHARLES DILLON JOHNSON area affected: Tennessee to Florida (click for updates). Cancel Arizona Amber Alert -- Bryan and Jennifer Cervantes area affected: Arizona (click for updates). This is the Code Amber Amber Alert Ticker:Click Here for information on this Amber Alert. Click here to get Amber Alerts on your Cell phone, PDA or Pager

Amber Alert Issued for 6 Year Old Tennessee Boy

Posted: Sunday July 17 6:41 PM CT

The Carter County Sheriff's Office and the state of Tennessee issued the Amber Alert on Sunday afternoon after the child was last seen in the intersection of Oliver Hollow And Highway 321 on Saturday afternoon about 5 PM.

Charles Dillon Johnson, 6 years old. He was last seen wearing an orange Tennessee Vols, orange sweatpants and no shoes. He has silver caps on his front teeth. He is 4 feet tall and weighs 50 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen hiking with some friends in the area.

He was seen speaking to a white male and a white female in the area. They were in a blue or gray Dodge Dakota with Florida tags. There is no tag number at this time.

Anyone with information should call the Carter Tennessee Sheriff's office at 423-542-1845, 423-543-2211, or 1-800-TBI-KIDS (1-800-824-5437).
robinseggs

Amber Alert- Tennessee

Post by robinseggs »

This story sounds strange... who lets a 6 yr old go hiking with friends anyhow??? Wonder if the friends were older and brought harm?? Making up the Florida tags story???
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Amber Alert- Tennessee

Post by lady cop »

i'm still wondering why the child has silver caps on his teeth. (not braces, CAPS) :confused:
lady cop

Amber Alert- Tennessee

Post by lady cop »

well this won't be popular, but i have found that children whose teeth have rotted at that young age are usually victims of neglect. bottle mouth to shut them up.
lady cop

Amber Alert- Tennessee

Post by lady cop »

i am sure you have a valid point Flop...i have a dear friend whose kids have babies with rotted teeth and it's because of a constant bottle of sugary substances. well water or any other water does not cause rotted teeth. it really would burn me. even the dentists would report it, barring disease processes it is not normal. but i got off-topic here, the poor child is missing. this may sound crazy, but i have said this before many times...neglected kids are a predator's dream. they WATCH. i am very interested in more info coming out on this case.
lady cop

Amber Alert- Tennessee

Post by lady cop »

the whole thing is suspicious and weird.
lady cop

Amber Alert- Tennessee

Post by lady cop »

.....Cancel Tennessee Amber Alert -- CHARLES DILLON JOHNSON area affected: Tennessee to Florida (click for updates). Cancel Arizona Amber Alert -- Bryan and Jennifer Cervantes area affected: Arizona (click for updates). This is the Code Amber Amber Alert Ticker:Click Here for information on this Amber Alert. Click here to get Amber Alerts on your Cell phone, PDA or Pager

Amber Alert Canceled for 6 Year Old Tennessee Boy

Posted: Sunday July 17 6:41 PM CT

Updated: Monday July 18 10:07 AM CT

The Carter County Sheriff's Office and the state of Tennessee canceled the Amber Alert on Monday morning after the child's body was found in Watauga Lake.

Charles Dillon Johnson, 6 years old. He was last seen wearing an orange Tennessee Vols, orange sweatpants and no shoes. He has silver caps on his front teeth. He is 4 feet tall and weighs 50 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen hiking with some friends in the area.

He was seen speaking to a white male and a white female in the area. They were in a blue or gray Dodge Dakota with Florida tags. There is no tag number at this time.

Anyone with information should call the Carter Tennessee Sheriff's office at 423-542-1845, 423-543-2211, or 1-800-TBI-KIDS (1-800-824-5437).

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”