NBA Face Coverings Online Shop - Detroit Pistons Face Masks

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
WilliamR

NBA Face Coverings Online Shop - Detroit Pistons Face Masks

Post by WilliamR »

"It's unfortunate, but that's just the way it goes," Kerr said. "Our coaching staff has been showing him tape the last few days, and he's still getting some homework in between now and the time he'll be able to play again. So it's not ideal, but nothing's ideal for anybody in 2020."[spam URL removed by moderator]

When Wood positions himself in the right spot, Houston’s defense should be sound. When he steps in the wrong direction, focuses on his own man instead of the ball, or incorrectly assumes what the offense is about to do, it will splinter.

The NBA's health and safety guidelines state that if a coach or staff member elects to withdraw from the season, the decision of whether and how to compensate that person will be up to his or her team. (There is a separate process, crafted via collective bargaining between the league and the players' union, for any player who wishes to withdraw. They will receive some portion of their salary.)[spam URL removed by moderator]

[spam URL removed by moderator]

Last season — while embedded in ill-fitting lineups that featured the likes of Sekou Doumbouya, Bruce Brown, Thon Maker, John Henson and Brandon Knight — Wood ranked 13th in points per direct touch (93rd percentile among those who recorded at least 2,000 touches, according to Second Spectrum) and finished fifth in effective field-goal percentage among players who took at least 500 shots. On contested attempts (minimum 400 shots), his effective field-goal percentage was in the 92nd percentile.

"Those were iconic moments," Spoelstra said. "Not just for our organization, but in this league. To be able to do what he did and inspire an entire organization and team. As it's happening, you're in the middle of it, but you're still able to step back and acknowledge that this is really uncommon ..."[spam URL removed by moderator]

"Nobody really cares," Butler said. "I got a job to do so that's what I got to be ready to do. I got to be ready to go out there and compete when these games start, nicked up or not. I think a lot of people are going to be that. Still go out there and compete, still go out there and win. And that's where I'm at with it."[spam URL removed by moderator]

Months ago, LeBron James bit his tongue when Kyrie Irving's comments on Kevin Durant's podcast seemed to disparage the Los Angeles Lakers star's late-game abilities. Now, James has opened up about his former teammate's take on a podcast appearance of his own.

Return to “General Chit Chat”