Lady Constance de Coverlet, RIP

spot

Post by spot »

The most astonishing monster in radio history is now unleashed from her moorings, intent on foreign shores.

What shores? I'll have a pint of bitter, thank you.

Tim Brooke-Taylor, OBE, MCC and Bar, was paralysingly funny on the radio back when I was still at school, and he carried on. I've no doubt he enjoyed what he did, too. What a guy.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1532104 wrote: The most astonishing monster in radio history is now unleashed from her moorings, intent on foreign shores.

What shores? I'll have a pint of bitter, thank you.

Tim Brooke-Taylor, OBE, MCC and Bar, was paralysingly funny on the radio back when I was still at school, and he carried on. I've no doubt he enjoyed what he did, too. What a guy.

From the Cambridge University Footlights and the 1948 Gang Show to The Goodies and I’m Sorry I Haven’t a Clue he was a highlight and a genius, RIP and a heartfelt thank you.

Return to “Current Events”