What is the most dangerous sport?

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
gabbriel

Post by gabbriel »

What is the most dangerous sport in your point of view ?
One facility services in the city of Tenerife that does an excellent job is this one: https://www.tenerifefacility.com/
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Chasing Cars

It's killed more dogs than any other sport.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Politics. Seriously though, my personal choice is skydiving.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

Post by spot »

flopstock;1531958 wrote: Politics. Seriously though, my personal choice is skydiving.

And why not. Pack a chute though.

Did your property venture work out well?

Are you properly isolated and safe? It's good to see you're capable of posting.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

spot;1531959 wrote: And why not. Pack a chute though.

Did your property venture work out well?

Are you properly isolated and safe? It's good to see you're capable of posting.

Still sitting here in Illinois and only going out to take my dog to the dog park and for walks. I think that at this point I'll wait and see which state ends up the best from this drama for old, unhealthy folks - before I sell off the old homestead. My kids want me to move near them but I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy, so why would I want to do it to kids I love? Your queen spoke the other day and that incentivized me to go looking for those of you I hold fondly in my heart to make sure you were all still up and posting.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

Post by spot »

flopstock;1531961 wrote: Your queen spoke the other day and that incentivized me to go looking for those of you I hold fondly in my heart to make sure you were all still up and posting.

I shall thank her next time I see her, she'll be pleased to think people outside the Empire were tuning in.

As for where to move, Florida will be half-empty by the time it's over. Buy a beach-boat.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

flopstock;1531961 wrote: Still sitting here in Illinois and only going out to take my dog to the dog park and for walks. I think that at this point I'll wait and see which state ends up the best from this drama for old, unhealthy folks - before I sell off the old homestead. My kids want me to move near them but I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy, so why would I want to do it to kids I love? Your queen spoke the other day and that incentivized me to go looking for those of you I hold fondly in my heart to make sure you were all still up and posting.

And wonderful it is to see you :-6
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Darts

Sorry flash back to my childhood and drunk uncles at family do's
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

spot;1531963 wrote: I shall thank her next time I see her, she'll be pleased to think people outside the Empire were tuning in.

As for where to move, Florida will be half-empty by the time it's over. Buy a beach-boat.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or admonish you for the Florida comment!

Geesh I didn't even tune in.

Although I guess it's only reasonable that an American would keep tabs on the Queen.

It's how I believe they are going to bring down the empire. First...(as the Queen mother referred to her "That woman" ...then the other one who's taken harry boy away.

Yep That's how they will bring down the empire. One Royal at a time . (insert evil laugh here)
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!

Return to “Sports”