Chairman Obama pleads with loonycrats to move back into this universe

Discuss the latest political news.
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/oba ... rats-doing

Under instruction from his masters, Chairman Obama has appealed through the CIA run New York Times to Presidential Loonycrat candidates to return to the land of Reality�*.

He sees already that the 2020 campaign is all but lost as The Donald effortlessly carries all before him .

He knows the impeachment hoax is another Nothingburger and that the Blue vote will soon morph into the Boo vote unless rabid left wing zealots return to reality .

He also fears for his own safety as all roads into the swamp lead to him -- the man lifted to power by the Communists and an out and out hater of America from childhood .

I wonder how the average blue voter will react when the party becomes a trail of failed endeavour with many awaiting indictment on various treason charges ?

It looks like the US two party system has imploded on itself .

So where can the next figure be dragged from .Will it be my outsider Tulsi Gabbard . Or will the Loonycrats leave it to Hillary to provide her own self immolation and that of the ruined DNC?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Yeah, we shouldn't go too far to the left or we might miss out on electing another corporate ass-kissing, war-mongering, suck-up pussy like Obama. I get a kick out of these Democrat moderate apologists who talk about how the Republicans don't give an inch and still win elections and then out the other side of their mouths explain how important it is to water policy agendas down in order to suck up to republicans for their votes. Bill Mahr does this constantly. I say screw them.

Republicans pull everything to the right and win without sucking up to progressives. It's time for the left to do the same thing. Make the differences between the two choices chrystal clear so as to remove any ambiguity.

The votes are there, we just have to be brave enough to court them, and quit apologizing for having a conscience.

ETA: thanks for the link.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Without doubt the appalling gulf between right and left wing US politics is a disaster .

I shall be very surprised if there are no major civil disturbances in the next year with the possibility of martial law being declared in key parts as a real probability .

A middle position movement is urgently required .

Somebody like Tulsi Gabbard might help heal .

My personal belief is that the war zone will not be fully defined until after Horowitz and Durham make their respective reports .

The number of indictments and severity of punishments will be key to determining hostility positions by the two party extremists .

I fear that the real cause will slip under the radar --- not Russian interference or Trump indiscretions ( both utter garbage ) but the inroads Chinese Communism has made to subvert the Republic .

That is what people are missing . And if they searched they could finger both the Clintons and Bidens as guilty of treason in this very area .

Nothing to do per se with party politics -- just old fashioned treason with greed and money as the prime motivation .

Not even nutty idealists .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Raphael;1527596 wrote: Without doubt the appalling gulf between right and left wing US politics is a disaster .

I shall be very surprised if there are no major civil disturbances in the next year with the possibility of martial law being declared in key parts as a real probability .

A middle position movement is urgently required .

Somebody like Tulsi Gabbard might help heal .

My personal belief is that the war zone will not be fully defined until after Horowitz and Durham make their respective reports .

The number of indictments and severity of punishments will be key to determining hostility positions by the two party extremists .

I fear that the real cause will slip under the radar --- not Russian interference or Trump indiscretions ( both utter garbage ) but the inroads Chinese Communism has made to subvert the Republic .

That is what people are missing . And if they searched they could finger both the Clintons and Bidens as guilty of treason in this very area .

Nothing to do per se with party politics -- just old fashioned treason with greed and money as the prime motivation .

Not even nutty idealists .

The only thing appalling about the gulf between Left and Right these days is it lack of width.

When men like Men like Eisenhower, Will, even Goldwater, and Buckley begin to sound like Liberals, we have crossed that bridge too far.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

LarsMac;1527603 wrote: The only thing appalling about the gulf between Left and Right these days is it lack of width.

If you are complaining about lack of width then you clearly want a wider gulf .

I am going to assume that you read something incorrectly to make that sort of howler .

Return to “Current Political Events”