Trump Targeting John Brennen

Discuss the latest political news.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I've said it before that this is one area where I support Trump, in calling out the intelligence agencies. They are corrupt and at the heart of manipulating the information that the MSM, which is in cahoots with intelligence, serves out to the American public. I just would rather a person of good character instead of a rapist and elitest wannabe rich guy was doing the exposing.

I'm linking a story from Politico, which is one of the most quilty of the media companies, for what that's worth. Politico slants its stories to fit its ongoing objective of advancing neoliberal policies from a democrat standpoint, so be warned. President Donald Trump’s obsession with former CIA director John Brennan could be on a collision course with an ongoing Justice Department probe as Attorney General Bill Barr takes a more hands-on approach to examining the intelligence community’s actions in 2016. https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/2 ... sia-053970
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Possibly the first major figure to go down following the imminent IG Report from Horowitz . And if he does not sink him, Durham will .

So , with Justice Department investigators’ noses working overtime , it should be just a matter of time before they identify Brennan conclusively as fabricator-in-chief of the Russiagate hoax . Evidence, real evidence in this case, abounds, since the Brennan-Comey-Clapper gang of three were sure Hillary Clinton would become president. Consequently, they did not perform due diligence to hide their tracks.

Technically he might be guilty of treason and should be shot if he is tried in a Military Tribunal .

But this is unlikely to happen .A full scale civil war would not be smart . China and the Communists could then possibly take over and they might even bring back the mentally crippled Hillary as a tea girl .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I'd also like to see this all exposed, though it might not be if Horowitz and/or Durham had any sort of relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, which would decimate their credibility and their findings.

I'm guessing there is a dossier on Trump, but not held by Steele or the Russians, but Israel, and possibly the American intelligence agencies. If I'm right about that, it would explain so much of this muck.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Ahso!;1526448 wrote: I'd also like to see this all exposed, though it might not be if Horowitz and/or Durham had any sort of relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, which would decimate their credibility and their findings.

I'm guessing there is a dossier on Trump, but not held by Steele or the Russians, but Israel, and possibly the American intelligence agencies. If I'm right about that, it would explain so much of this muck.

You make me gasp .

Why would you imagine -- even spaced further out than Uranus ----- that H or D would have any history with Epstein ?

The last people to release info on Trump would be Israel .

Have you no idea how close Donald and Jared are to Bibi and hence Mossad ?

Believable sources will assure you that Donald even converted to Judaism after his victory .I am open minded on this .

Regardless , it was Jews that got him voted in , if you look at donations and other significant signs . And Donald has repaid them .

You certainly are some high octane Conspiracy Theorist .

Steele was just an expendable CIA and MI6 pawn and if the real power merchants within the Intel Agencies had real 'dirt' on Trump , it would have been plastered all over WaPo , NYT and WSJ a long time ago .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

This response has to be broken up into individual posts due to the dreaded "internal server error". So to begin.Raphael;1526450 wrote: You make me gasp .*said in my best Elvis voice* 'Why, thank you, thank you very much!'Raphael;1526450 wrote: Why would you imagine -- even spaced further out than Uranus ----- that H or D would have any history with Epstein ?I don't know for sure, however, Israeli and/or US intelligence would. A lot of people got caught up in that sex ring with underage girls web of Epstein's, and I'm betting that many dossiers abound. Raphael;1526450 wrote: The last people to release info on Trump would be Israel .Which could be why it never actually came out, but still could exist, though the contents of such a file might have been exaggerated. For instance, I doubt Trump would allow anyone other than Bibi himself to urinate on him, Trump being the whore he's proven himself to be.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Number two: Raphael;1526450 wrote: Have you no idea how close Donald and Jared are to Bibi and hence Mossad ?I do, actually, which is why it makes sence Bibi has something on Trump, and, perhaps, Jared. Raphael;1526450 wrote: Believable sources will assure you that Donald even converted to Judaism after his victory .I come from New York originally, and when it comes to the suburbs of NY, it's mostly run by Italians (or at least used to be). The city, OTOH, has always been run by jewish entities. Donald Trump is a jewish wannabe through and through. He talks like a jew, dresses like a jew, his kids are all married to jewish people. Everything about the man spells "jewish". Trump had close ties to Epstein, and Epstein was an Israeli asset. Raphael;1526450 wrote: Regardless , it was Jews that got him voted in , if you look at donations and other significant signs . And Donald has repaid them .I agree completely. It wasn't the Russians, it was Israel. Russia is a patsy. Though one thing to remember about organized crime organizations, especially those run as sophisticatedly as Israeli intelligence, is that, the dept is never really repaid in full. Death is the only way out.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

And finally: Raphael;1526450 wrote: You certainly are some high octane Conspiracy Theorist .Enough with the praise already. Raphael;1526450 wrote: Steele was just an expendable CIA and MI6 pawnAgreed!Raphael;1526450 wrote: and if the real power merchants within the Intel Agencies had real 'dirt' on Trump , it would have been plastered all over WaPo , NYT and WSJ a long time ago .Not without Bibi's permission, and that permission will not come as long as Trump continues to play ball. The American MSM and American Intelligence work hand in hand, and American intelligence takes much in the way of orders from Israel. See how it works?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

It is very rare for people with a firmly mapped world view to change their minds on key matters . Despite full evidence .

They cherry pick and , if necessary, simply ignore puzzle pieces when they unilaterally decide that they do not belong anywhere in the puzzle as they choose to see it .

I constantly lean over backwards to guard against this standard defence system and it is perhaps easier for me because a Psychology B.A. was my first degree .That is , I try to do as I have been taught and learned .

Once we enter the areas of hypotheticals and extrapolations , these dangers are intensified .

It seems you are disposed to a world without The Donald for its greater good whereas I am to the greater extent of the opposite persuasion .

There clearly comes a point where we can never fully agree on matters unless there are unequivocal facts pointing to certain and inescapable conclusions . We are not in that ideal position . Unsurprisingly.

But to keep the game open --- and in complete non Trump fashion ----- I will face my cards on the table . That is , play with a huge disadvantage .

Gay Boy Obama is a Communist almost from birth and a sexual deviant --- you need to research this in detail before dismissing it as drivel .A separate topic perhaps .

His political career was built around furthering Communist ideals and one of his key allies / stooges was John Brennan . As separately was HRC .

Brennan was probably an idealist in his own mind and HRC was an Alinsky devotee . The latter is hard fact .

Jumping to the final, chapter , --- both shot for treason . With other lesser players .

Let's see how the future unwraps .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Raphael;1526472 wrote: Once we enter the areas of hypotheticals and extrapolations , these dangers are intensified .Unfortunately, in the 21st century, due to the corruption of most of the media sources that own the spotlight, we are left to hypothetheticals and extrapolations to a large degree. Raphael;1526472 wrote: It seems you are disposed to a world without The Donald for its greater good whereas I am to the greater extent of the opposite persuasion .I am disposed to a world without all Donald Trumps for the greater good of humanity, and life in general. That doesn't mean I can't tolerate Trump-like individuals. What I can't tolerate is rapists, liars, con men and the like when exposed, and Trump has been exposed time and again. It's not like he's operating under disguise, he's not, he's open about his disgusting habits and beliefs, but his supporters just don't seem to care. That is the most frieghtening aspect of a Trump presidency, any excuse Trump offers up is good enough for his supporters. Case in point - "pussy-grabbing" was dismissed and accepted as locker-room talk, but locker-room talk such as that is revealing of a person's character, and what people say in the company of like-minded individuals, is more apt to be who they really are. Most mothers would be horrified to learn their son engages in such dialogue, but not those Trump supporting females. Raphael;1526472 wrote: There clearly comes a point where we can never fully agree on matters unless there are unequivocal facts pointing to certain and inescapable conclusions . We are not in that ideal position . Unsurprisingly.I'm happy to provide sources for my posts. Raphael;1526472 wrote: But to keep the game open --- and in complete non Trump fashion ----- I will face my cards on the table . That is , play with a huge disadvantage .

Gay Boy Obama is a Communist almost from birth and a sexual deviant --- you need to research this in detail before dismissing it as drivel .Why don't you just point us to the source of your allegations and save us the trouble, it is you who are leveling the charges after all. Back it up. And, btw, I'm not an Obama fan. Your "gay boy" label says more about you than it does about Obama, incidentally. Raphael;1526472 wrote: His political career was built around furthering Communist idealsI have no idea where you get any of this from, Obama is just a more refined , though black, version of George W Bush.Raphael;1526472 wrote: and one of his key allies / stooges was John Brennan . As separately was HRC . I think you'd find that both John Brennen and HRC were poltical players long before Obama entered the stage. Raphael;1526472 wrote: Brennan was probably an idealist in his own mind and HRC was an Alinsky devotee . The latter is hard fact .Great, now let's see those hard facts.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

I am used to dealing with people who are abreast of current events and have detailed awareness of relevant history .

I am not your work horse and/or fact checker .

Why you would choose to opine about Brennan or Hitlery without knowing their detail backgrounds is beyond me .

It bothers me not a jot whether I continue here or not .But I shall certainly move on if I am obliged to commit major extra time filling in knowledge gaps for others .If , for example , you do not know the key facts linking H with Alinsky there is no point us discussing her political position . Or anything else about her .

My family name is not Snopes or Wiki .
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Watch that . Only 15 minutes

If it is only part true you have the answer to most of your questions .

Just a simple primer for better understanding the swamp .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Raphael;1526492 wrote: I am used to dealing with people who are abreast of current events and have detailed awareness of relevant history .

I am not your work horse and/or fact checker .

Why you would choose to opine about Brennan or Hitlery without knowing their detail backgrounds is beyond me .

It bothers me not a jot whether I continue here or not .But I shall certainly move on if I am obliged to commit major extra time filling in knowledge gaps for others .If , for example , you do not know the key facts linking H with Alinsky there is no point us discussing her political position . Or anything else about her .

My family name is not Snopes or Wiki .You could have just said you can't.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Raphael;1526498 wrote:

Watch that . Only 15 minutes

If it is only part true you have the answer to most of your questions .

Just a simple primer for better understanding the swamp .

Well, another 15 minutes I'll never get back.

You now owe me about an hour.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

LarsMac;1526524 wrote: Well, another 15 minutes I'll never get back.

You now owe me about an hour.

Anything up to to $10 , 000 .

Whatever suits your pocket and inclination .

Has anybody seen John and/or Tony Pedestal in the last few months?

And where is Ghislaine Maxwell ? Got any Mossad contacts ?

Return to “Current Political Events”