FionaMoffi

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
spot

FionaMoffi

Post by spot »

I rarely mock the afflicted but really. FionaMoffi, spammer, Romania, not remotely female and clearly not an American teacher of English as a Second Language!

Tonja is definitely the tag she enjoys to be called with and the lady loves it. It's not your own common entity but specifically he interests doing is base browsing but he then doesn't develop the days lately. Wisconsin is going to be the merely place she gets been lifestyle in. Her line of business is another reservation and thus transportation price tag agent. Check outside the state-of-t

Needham

Interests

Board sports, Board sports

Occupation

ESL teacher

Country

United_States

Favorite Books

The Bible

Female
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

FionaMoffi

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1521885 wrote: I rarely mock the afflicted but really. FionaMoffi, spammer, Romania, not remotely female and clearly not an American teacher of English as a Second Language!

This is one of a number of such members, I suspect that they're robots but they are instantly recognisable by the profile they put up.

I don't believe that any of them have ever posted, they appear to be more of an annoyance than anything else.
spot

FionaMoffi

Post by spot »

It was the perfect storm of self-contradiction I reacted to. I get like that in pubs too.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Clodhopper

FionaMoffi

Post by Clodhopper »

I suppose the more sinister idea is what happens as bots improve? Now it's easy to spot them but it wouldn't take much I would guess for them to be able to fill a form out and produce some appropriate blurb.

Policing social media is an issue more generally. The place I really notice it is the BBC HYS: whether rightly or wrongly some Russian interference is suspected by some posters, myself included. Every now and again I'll ask a poster where they are from if they look particularly off. Very rare to get any response - if you do it's generally a sign they are genuine. I really don't know whether there is anything in my suspicions, they have never got past that level (after all just because someone writes English under a name like Bob Jones or THE BBC IS BIASED with a faint foreign/E.European/Russian accent and supports brexit it doesn't make them a Putinista) but nor have they been dispelled.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
spot

FionaMoffi

Post by spot »

We did have a poster here whose IP address reverse lookup was kgb.ru but it was a long time ago and I never entirely believed the domain name.

Return to “Introductions”