Do you believe in tarot card readers?

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
readingsbyrachel

Post by readingsbyrachel »

spot

Post by spot »

readingsbyrachel;1517521 wrote: Do you believe in tarot card readers?

readingsbyrachel;1517522 wrote: Can Intuitive tarot card readers solve your all problems and satisfies your queries?

This is from the Ethics Code Statement of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association:

We practice openness about the relationship between consumers, advocates, and marketers. We encourage word of mouth advocates to disclose their relationship with marketers in their communications with other consumers. We don't tell them specifically what to say, but we do instruct them to be open and honest about any relationship with a marketer and about any products or incentives that they may have received.

We stand against shill and undercover marketing, whereby people are paid to make recommendations without disclosing their relationship with the marketer.

http://www.womma.org/ethics/code/read/

Perhaps the agent in India - "readingsbyrachel" - who posted the thread would like to to disclose his or her marketing relationship with the sites linked in her profile and posts.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

readingsbyrachel , I just saw your future--- BANNED!!!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Yup.

Time for this one to go home, I think.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

I'm still hoping to get a reply from the Indian employee.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

spot;1517543 wrote: I'm still hoping to get a reply from the Indian employee.

Good luck with that.
- DH Lawrence
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

LarsMac;1517544 wrote: Good luck with that.

He's been sacked, he might be mad enough to come here and vent...
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I suppose it's possible this rachel person is using Tor, or something to look like she's a guy in India.

Not that I can see a reason to do so.
- DH Lawrence
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

LarsMac;1517549 wrote: I suppose it's possible this rachel person is using Tor, or something to look like she's a guy in India.

Not that I can see a reason to do so.

No, the guy in India is to do with an SEO. Rachel had no idea what he was up to, I contacted her along with Spot to let her know. Now we're going to see if he comes back but I somehow doubt it.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Oh, I see. I think.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

I'll ask Rachel in the morning for the fraudulent SEO chap's name, company name and email address. I can see no good reason why I'd not be given that much information, given that she's said she's been tricked and embarrassed by him. And then I'll invite him back into the thread for a chat. After all, it's his thread.

If we get as far as asking him to return, I'll have a far better idea of why these shill advert threads keep happening to forums.
spot

Post by spot »

Here is what these fly-by-night SEO optimizers offer: Our Steps and the Activities:-

1. Keywords Research

2. Competition Analysis

3. Optimized Content Creation

4. Keywords Optimization

5. Back Link Creation by White Hat Ethical Technique

6. Submission to Search Engines and Directories

7. Submission to Article Directories

The key phrase is "Back Link Creation by White Hat Ethical Technique" and that's the lie. There are no ethical techniques for creating back-links. What's more, Google has automated processes to see the attempt, after a month or so, and zap offending sites out of sight on their rankings. By which time the SEO company has been paid and disappeared. They are not just unethical but disastrously ineffective.

Return to “Science Technology Videos”