President Munchausen's Incredible Washington Escapade

Discuss the latest political news.
spot

Post by spot »

Exciting weekend. At least a million fans or even more crowded round to hear me speak despite the dreadful weather. Rain rain rain, but when I walked out onto the podium the clouds parted, sunshine bathed the entire scene and every one of the attendees distinctly heard the Genuine Voice Of God announce that I was his favorite son and he was pretty pleased with how I was doing. The crowd roared its approval, I finished the speech with a distinct and visible halo which hasn't even started to fade yet, and when I left the podium the rain came back in torrents. I need a lake, I have to see whether I've got the hang of walking on water yet.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

Monday. I've had it to the back teeth with so-called journalists, the papers are full of claims I plagiarized my Inaugural Speech from Bane in The Dark Lord Rises. No way. This so much didn't happen. Nothing in any of what I said was about giving it back to you the people, I didn't say that. I'm going to make spreading alternative facts like these a criminal offense.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

After Channeling his Most Supreme Excellency and Highness, Replacer of God and the Universe, Mightiest of Lords, Trump, you may want to channel some bleach. I know I would. ;)
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
spot

Post by spot »

These attempts to lessen the enthusiasm of my thread are shameful and wrong. I'm just presenting the facts sir, no verification required.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Morning has broken over the capital of the New Republic for the first week of the age of the Shining One. The rebellion spent, the New Insurgency begins building rhetorical barricades to brace for the Emperor's twittery wrath.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

LarsMac;1505718 wrote: Morning has broken over the capital of the New Republic for the first week of the age of the Shining One. The rebellion spent, the New Insurgency begins building rhetorical barricades to brace for the Emperor's twittery wrath.

God help us...........................not you as well Lars.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
gmc

Post by gmc »

For it is written that the word shall come from the backside of the great one and his word shall be law.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

gmc;1505744 wrote: For it is written that the word shall come from the backside of the great one and his word shall be law.

I am hearing those words is if spoken by Peter Sellars' Inspector Clouseau.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

spot;1505710 wrote: Exciting weekend. At least a million fans or even more crowded round to hear me speak despite the dreadful weather. Rain rain rain, but when I walked out onto the podium the clouds parted, sunshine bathed the entire scene and every one of the attendees distinctly heard the Genuine Voice Of God announce that I was his favorite son and he was pretty pleased with how I was doing. The crowd roared its approval, I finished the speech with a distinct and visible halo which hasn't even started to fade yet, and when I left the podium the rain came back in torrents. I need a lake, I have to see whether I've got the hang of walking on water yet.

The problem with reading that? you could mistaken it with one of his tweets. I was looking for the quotation marks
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

magentaflame;1505747 wrote: The problem with reading that? you could mistaken it with one of his tweets. I was looking for the quotation marks

Too many characters to be a proper tweet.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

It's alternative fact, apparently. The Trump Administration recommends it as a political stinger.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

good point
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

So it came to Pass that the Most Wholly Inflated ascended unto Paradise and sat in the White House as he had foretold though many doubted, condemned to Subjection, where there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

And the first Miracle was the Making of Crowds, where many swore there had been None, and the photographs showed even This! But Great is His Trumpness and no mere photo could Cloud his Moment. So Reality Itself bowed unto Him, and Lo! There were Crowds where there had been None! This was the First Miracle of Trump.

Verily, verily I say unto you the TPP is deemed foul and unclean in the sight of the Holy and Anointed and the Press is crooked of eye and forked of tongue. They shall be smitten irrelevant by His mighty Tweet and Sulk. Great shall be His sulkiness and the consequences thereof, for the Unholy shall feel His wrath, yea even unto the Answerphone.

magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I'm just witing for the backlash of congress.....that's when I want to see his face when he is cast out unto the abiss.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Will there BE a backlash from either House? At present both seemed cowed into submission. Will they react now with the Press under assault? Will they wait and see how things are come the mid term? I think they'll wait and see. Trump is staying in touch with his core support with Twitter. He'll keep them riled up and feed them alternative facts to cover anything that doesn't suit, as he already has.

LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

magentaflame;1505777 wrote: I'm just witing for the backlash of congress.....that's when I want to see his face when he is cast out unto the abiss.

Congress is building the Ark, and gathering all of the golden calves to populate the thing.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

THE NEWSPAPERS KEEP PRINTING LIES ABOUT ME DAY AFTER DAY. I didn't just win the Electoral College by the biggest margin of any president ever. They ignore that completely, they just whine on about how I allegedly lost the popular vote and that's a LIE! I WON THE POPULAR VOTE! Those people with prison records and those illegals, all voting Democrat, you have to subtract those invalid votes from the count. The people with two votes in different places, take those off as well. I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted contrary to the rules. Steve Bannon was registered to vote in New York and in Florida. I bet he secretly voted for that woman so there's another two off the total. Why are votes secret in the first place anyway, that's no way to run an election.

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time).

I won that popular vote fair and square by at least a million votes. Two million votes. It's a fact. Period.

Return to “Current Political Events”