The purest gospel that I have ever heard.

Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

There are literally thousands of religions and religious views and interpretations about God and the bible , or other gods and other holy books. I have investigated just about them all. So , not being a member of any of them, I have chosen to walk alone in my views and beliefs. There is not a lot I can agree with out there. There is only one message that I heard that I can agree with my whole heart! Its called " Universalism."

Although I am not a member , the gospel message that God has actually already saved us all , is the purest message I have head. Because it "Fits God", it resembles something awesome --- literally forgiving everyone of all our evil sins! Just the thought of it , you have to move your consciousness into its greatest level of imagination, every bit of goodness and love has to be pushed into your thinking , then you must shift gears in your consciousness and come to realize that everything in human life and history ; all this , was simply designed as a vital part of our birthrights to inherit the free Kingdom of God!

That this Great God who created all this, both good and evil , sent his only Son to be killed and when they shed his blood, that kicked in our everlasting forgiveness from God,. even though we know we are sinners and unworthy of such awesome kindness, but we will have that , BECAUSE that is HOW God IS! God is a good and kind being, his anger is not toward humanity, its toward sin and evil. And his anger will end.

As I prepare to die , these are my thoughts and beliefs. My hopes. My hope for all of humanity. This gospel does not leave anyone out,. and I like that. I'm not good enough to be in most religions , I am too rebellious and disagreeable. My hope is that great forgiveness from God will cover me for this great problem. I have walked alone for over 20 years.

I get thrilled when I read that all of humanity is saved , and I will show all those verses in the bible in this thread. Some of the most lovely messages coming out of the bible that are pure hope and love.
spot

Post by spot »

Mickiel;1503041 wrote: I get thrilled when I read that all of humanity is saved , and I will show all those verses in the bible in this thread.I look forward to seeing what you include, though from memory there are definitely verses which contradict what you're suggesting. You obviously know them so I'd also be interested to hear whether you think there's any tension when you "read that all of humanity is saved".
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

spot;1503043 wrote: I look forward to seeing what you include, though from memory there are definitely verses which contradict what you're suggesting. You obviously know them so I'd also be interested to hear whether you think there's any tension when you "read that all of humanity is saved".

There will always be tensions ,I think God wants it like that. What God wants is the key to understanding reality. All we can do is try to understand why he wants what he desires. In Job 23:13" He is of one mind and who can turn him? What he desires that he does!" The real God gets what he wants! Period! That is reality as it is. He wanted tension in this world , that is Why its here. In 1 Tim. 2:3-4, "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior , who DESIRES ALL men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." Do you see this awesome thing?

God DESIRES , or wants ALL humans saved, and that global salvation is both "Good and ACCEPTABLE to him.

God wants everybody , and he gets what he wants.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1503046 wrote: There will always be tensions ,I think God wants it like that. What God wants is the key to understanding reality. All we can do is try to understand why he wants what he desires. In Job 23:13" He is of one mind and who can turn him? What he desires that he does!" The real God gets what he wants! Period! That is reality as it is. He wanted tension in this world , that is Why its here. In 1 Tim. 2:3-4, "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior , who DESIRES ALL men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." Do you see this awesome thing?

God DESIRES , or wants ALL humans saved, and that global salvation is both "Good and ACCEPTABLE to him.

God wants everybody , and he gets what he wants.Do you think that is why he gave people different skin color? What do you think is the default color God used for the first humans?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1503051 wrote: Do you think that is why he gave people different skin color? What do you think is the default color God used for the first humans?

Yes I think that's one reason he gave different races differing colors , to fuel tensions.

I think the first humans were "Mid Brown", because from that center you can go either way an get all colors.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1503052 wrote: Yes I think that's one reason he gave different races differing colors , to fuel tensions.

I think the first humans were "Mid Brown", because from that center you can go either way an get all colors.So, then racial tension, i.e. racism, is a desired behavior of God's? Which would mean that anyone that is not racist would be disobeying God? Racism is a good thing then.

Stay with me - is racism a sin or not being racist a sin?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"As I prepare to die"

What's that about? Are you ok, Mickiel?
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1503053 wrote: So, then racial tension, i.e. racism, is a desired behavior of God's? Which would mean that anyone that is not racist would be disobeying God? Racism is a good thing then.

Stay with me - is racism a sin or not being racist a sin?

No ,God desired our creation , and he wanted us to experience what it would be like to actually live in a manner that is against his ways. So we would always know what sin is really like. He desires that we know the difference between good and evil ; but he had to create evil for that learning to begin. All evil is a desired existence with a purpose. Its purpose is to build the knowledge and awareness of mankind ; so we would be like God's conscious awareness , Gen. 3:22 "Knowing good and evil."

So all evil is a desire of God , yes ; Isaiah 45:7,it would never had existed if God did not desire it too. God does not "Desire that our behavior be evil" , he just knows it will. He desires we experience it. For now.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

AnneBoleyn;1503054 wrote: "As I prepare to die"

What's that about? Are you ok, Mickiel?

Well I have lung cancer ; it stayed in remission for a year then came back last week, so my days are numbered ; but its been a good life, I have no complaints.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I'm sorry to learn you're ill, Mickiel.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Mickiel;1503056 wrote: Well I have lung cancer ; it stayed in remission for a year then came back last week, so my days are numbered ; but its been a good life, I have no complaints.

I am very sorry (((Mickiel))).
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

AnneBoleyn;1503058 wrote: I am very sorry (((Mickiel))).

Well thank you ,I may go through Kemo and Radiation again. But I am doing okay now.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Mickiel;1503064 wrote: Well thank you ,I may go through Kemo and Radiation again. But I am doing okay now.

In my experience with my cancer, but I am especially thinking of my dad, who, like you, had lung cancer, the patient is not offered additional treatment unless there is a chance it will work. You being offered that chance is Good News. I am glad to learn you are feeling okay. My thoughts are with you for the best outcome.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

AnneBoleyn;1503067 wrote: In my experience with my cancer, but I am especially thinking of my dad, who, like you, had lung cancer, the patient is not offered additional treatment unless there is a chance it will work. You being offered that chance is Good News. I am glad to learn you are feeling okay. My thoughts are with you for the best outcome.

Thank you again. Next week I will be in Palliative care, but they seem to think I should have more Cemo treatments; last year I had two small spots in my lung and the cemo worked , they went away. But now three other spots appeared on my left side, so I was stage 3, but now I am stage 4 because its spreading. So now my beliefs again force me to pray and hold fast to my real conscious views on God , death , and the Kingdom of God even existing. I will go to my death believing that all of humanity will live again and be with our creator finally. As far as God healing me , I don't know , I have asked; but he does not speak to me. And if its my time , then one day I will find out for sure if what I have spoken for years is indeed truth.

And if I have been wrong in anything I have ever said , then I hope he forgives me ; I know a whole lot of grace and forgiveness is in him, and because of the sinful way I have lived my whole life, I will need that grace and forgiveness from him, as I pray and ask him to forgive all of humanity! My beliefs are not selfish, I believe God has already forgiven us all! Because God has a pure heart , and he Loves us all so much! I don't know God, but in Gal.5:22-23 is a description of how I think he really is! God's personality , his ways and means , how he thinks and rules , and how he will judge; God IS Love , Joy , Peace ,Longsuffering , Gentleness , Goodness , Faith , Meekness and Temperance! This is what we will face when we stand before him and Christ! All those things determine our fate with him! And any gospel being preached that does not give our chances to all those ways and means of God, is a false gospel!

Those things are called " The Fruits of the Spirit", and they are the ways and means of God himself ; we face a future of being with a very powerful enigmatic being who is Kind , Loving , Gentle ,Peaceful and Very Good. This is how God is! Its how he RULES his Kingdom! Its how he factors and considers things. And those ways and means are WHY he created us all! All of those things brought humanity into existence;

and all of those things are what we will face after death. We need not fear God; all my life I have believed in him , 61 years; and I soon go to my grave , sooner or later , it does not matter to me, I will pass believing that we all will be together with him; no matter what we have done or believed! I don't know him , but this is what he has implanted within my heart.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

In my view, the fate of all of humanity is revealed by God himself in Isaiah 45:22-23, " Look to me and be saved , ALL the ends of the earth ; for I am God and there is none else! I have Sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth , and shall not return empty , that unto me every knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess!"

God swears a holy vow that everybody will be saved! All the earth, every single human that has ever existed will be with God and will obey him. This is NOT a free will choice that God is offering , he won't be asking humanity to do this ! In his awesome mighty power , in his return to earth , everyone will just submit to him ; there will be no other way. Its just how its going to be! God has sworn that all human consciousness will see it his way and want his way.

He's already dipped my head enough into sin and evil and human nature, I am already convinced that I will submit to him.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Sorry to hear that mickiel I hope your faith gives you comfort. Given our opposing viewpoints I want to make clear I don't mean that in any sarcastic way, it's kind of hard to put it any other way. I lost my wife to cancer this week two years ago it's like watching somone being run over by a train and unable to do anything to stop it happening.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

gmc;1503097 wrote: Sorry to hear that mickiel I hope your faith gives you comfort. Given our opposing viewpoints I want to make clear I don't mean that in any sarcastic way, it's kind of hard to put it any other way. I lost my wife to cancer this week two years ago it's like watching somone being run over by a train and unable to do anything to stop it happening.

Well thank you. So far I am doing fine, but as you said ,its like knowing a train is coming to run you over.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The purest outcome would be for everyone to have life, and come to know the author of life; and I think this will happen. I have no reasons to make anything up ; I am being as real as I can be.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1503227 wrote: The purest outcome would be for everyone to have life, and come to know the author of life; and I think this will happen. I have no reasons to make anything up ; I am being as real as I can be.

I have imagined meeting God; oh that would be the purest point in my life , and if he would allow me to speak , I would ask that he give me the ability to believe in his great ways and means, and to be given confidence in him ; a God I have never seen.
Guppers

Post by Guppers »

When my daughter was little she fell in our pool and drowned. I did cpr on her for forty five minutes before she regained a heartbeat. When she woke up she told me, and everyone in the hospital that she went to a beautiful place. There were lots of people there. A man came to her and told her he was glad to see her but it wasn't really her time. He gave her a choice to stay or come back. He told her that I still needed her. She said she really wanted to stay. Everybody is there. It's very crowded. It was hard to come back. She came back for me......later she told me the man gave her a messag for me...it wasn't my time to die, I hadn't learned how to live. ( while I was doing cpr, my mind was clear as a bell. I knew my pistol was loaded and in the glove compartment of my van. I had already decided that if Shelby didnt live that I would die with her. I knew what I was going to do.) when she gave me that message I had chills. It really scared me....I had never ever spoke of my intentions to anyone. Shelby is 24 years old now and still says she remembers....heaven.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Guppers;1503346 wrote: When my daughter was little she fell in our pool and drowned. I did cpr on her for forty five minutes before she regained a heartbeat. When she woke up she told me, and everyone in the hospital that she went to a beautiful place. There were lots of people there. A man came to her and told her he was glad to see her but it wasn't really her time. He gave her a choice to stay or come back. He told her that I still needed her. She said she really wanted to stay. Everybody is there. It's very crowded. It was hard to come back. She came back for me......later she told me the man gave her a messag for me...it wasn't my time to die, I hadn't learned how to live. ( while I was doing cpr, my mind was clear as a bell. I knew my pistol was loaded and in the glove compartment of my van. I had already decided that if Shelby didnt live that I would die with her. I knew what I was going to do.) when she gave me that message I had chills. It really scared me....I had never ever spoke of my intentions to anyone. Shelby is 24 years old now and still says she remembers....heaven.

Its touching to hear you say you had not yet learned how to live , not yet had a good investment in life. Isn't that an interesting crossroad to get to. You get there yourself , but your concern is on someonelse; that is selfless for sure. I just believe God is pleased with those types of things.
Guppers

Post by Guppers »

Mickiel;1503422 wrote: Its touching to hear you say you had not yet learned how to live , not yet had a good investment in life. Isn't that an interesting crossroad to get to. You get there yourself , but your concern is on someonelse; that is selfless for sure. I just believe God is pleased with those types of things.

One thing Shelby is adamant about is...all go on to the next life...everybody...
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Guppers;1503438 wrote: One thing Shelby is adamant about is...all go on to the next life...everybody...

I am adamant about that as well, the salvation of all, which many churches consider that to be blasphemy, I consider it to be the unstoppable will of God himself; and because saving all , forgiving everybody , having mercy on all is how God is; God does not want to loose anyone. Micah 7: 18,"Who is a God like thee that pardons iniquity , and passes by the transgressions of the remnant of his heritage? He does not retain his anger for ever , he " Delights in Mercy." Do you see that , he "Delights in Mercy", that means he loves to forgive us all. He just likes doing it. Why should we be scared of a being like that?
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

In John 17:2 God gives Jesus power over ALL Flesh, to GIVE them eternal life. This is the pure beauty of the true biblical message the bible gives to the world ; that we ALL are saved from what our lives would be like if we had to live in sin.

Sin is a rage of evil that corrupts and destroys; it just ruins our lives and has a way of making us enjoy the destruction. Sin is a trip, a sly art of evil. It seems God wanted us all exposed to it before our lives with him begins ; so that it will become an eternal lesson in our consciousness.

We need all the understanding of this that we could possibly have , because sin will infect how we think. It will get personal with you and design the perfect way to disrupt every stage of conscious thinking you would ever have before coming to know God.

Sin is VERY powerful , which is one reason why God designed many powerful ways to expose us to it. Many of you here at Forum Garden are VERY smart and intelligent , there are many brilliant people in the world. Many of you have good basic morals and are strong minded ; sin can have you thinking any kind of ways it wants; get you started on a certain track of thinking , and keep you on it for 80 years! It can mentally retard you , it can change your sexuality , it can strip you of whole areas of thought. Or it can narrow you to just a few areas of awareness. And blind the people around you to all that happens to you. It can put you in the top ten in the world of any area it chooses. It can fill your vanity like a gas tank. Or make you hate your own flesh.

Now freedom from sin is just one of the things God has in store for us all! He will give us totally free lives ,and will allow nothing to stop this , not even our personal behavior in this life ; the death of Christ has us all covered. This is our free gift from God , and nothing exist that could even come close to eliminating us from our true future.

This is the true gospel. It describes how God and Jesus truly are!
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1503571 wrote: In John 17:2 God gives Jesus power over ALL Flesh, to GIVE them eternal life. This is the pure beauty of the true biblical message the bible gives to the world ; that we ALL are saved from what our lives would be like if we had to live in sin.

Sin is a rage of evil that corrupts and destroys; it just ruins our lives and has a way of making us enjoy the destruction. Sin is a trip, a sly art of evil. It seems God wanted us all exposed to it before our lives with him begins ; so that it will become an eternal lesson in our consciousness.

We need all the understanding of this that we could possibly have , because sin will infect how we think. It will get personal with you and design the perfect way to disrupt every stage of conscious thinking you would ever have before coming to know God.

Sin is VERY powerful , which is one reason why God designed many powerful ways to expose us to it. Many of you here at Forum Garden are VERY smart and intelligent , there are many brilliant people in the world. Many of you have good basic morals and are strong minded ; sin can have you thinking any kind of ways it wants; get you started on a certain track of thinking , and keep you on it for 80 years! It can mentally retard you , it can change your sexuality , it can strip you of whole areas of thought. Or it can narrow you to just a few areas of awareness. And blind the people around you to all that happens to you. It can put you in the top ten in the world of any area it chooses. It can fill your vanity like a gas tank. Or make you hate your own flesh.

Now freedom from sin is just one of the things God has in store for us all! He will give us totally free lives ,and will allow nothing to stop this , not even our personal behavior in this life ; the death of Christ has us all covered. This is our free gift from God , and nothing exist that could even come close to eliminating us from our true future.

This is the true gospel. It describes how God and Jesus truly are!

The attempt to describe How God is , or how Jesus is ; A description of both would be " Wisdom"; wisdom is " Knowing how it is." Knowing we are dealing with beings who love us without retraction or restraint. They are our hearts.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1506383 wrote: The attempt to describe How God is , or how Jesus is ; A description of both would be " Wisdom"; wisdom is " Knowing how it is." Knowing we are dealing with beings who love us without retraction or restraint. They are our hearts.

My attempts at explaining God are frail. I really don't know God, but I wish with all my heart that I did! Notice with me Job 36:26 " God is great, we know him not!" Plain and simple, short and sweet. We really don't know God. So we must value anything that has a light of truth , and cling to his glorious gospel of the salvation of ALL!
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

The reason is quite simple. You cannot explain something that doesn't exist.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

FourPart;1508940 wrote: The reason is quite simple. You cannot explain something that doesn't exist.

As long as I exist, I can explain what little I see. 100 people on a boat , the boat is sinking and everyone is saved by a passer by. That is the best result possible. Well I think that is exactly what is going on in our reality. But it is very difficult to explain the complex picture that life is. How we exist in the first place; the scientific awareness verses the religious explanations. The facts , the theory , the curious mixture of the two.

Of all the books I have read on the matter , one of those best books is the bible ; as far as my conscious awareness is concerned, it still gives the most pure explanations as to how and why we exist. But still on my book table, there will always be many science books, history books , theory and theology , nature , human experience by personal authors ;

and a good comic book!
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The real gospel is again that all of us will live with God in eternity;

ALL of us! No one will be left out!

God is not racist, he wants all of us.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

It tends to be Human Nature to believe what they want to believe & not to let the facts get in the way.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

FourPart;1512770 wrote: It tends to be Human Nature to believe what they want to believe & not to let the facts get in the way.

The long term reason we all make it is the power of God, of which nothing can stop ; the short term reason we all make it is love , because God loves us all so much that he will have no other result but universal salvation, so that we will continue to exist in eternity.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1512774 wrote: The long term reason we all make it is the power of God, of which nothing can stop ; the short term reason we all make it is love , because God loves us all so much that he will have no other result but universal salvation, so that we will continue to exist in eternity.

All drama exist only to ignite the will of God.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”