John Lewis Christmas Ad. 2016 - The best yet?

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

It's being shown for the first time tonight (10 Nov.2016). I always enjoy the John Lewis adverts, as there is a lot of imagination and cleverness about them. Sometimes thought-provoking, other times just the Aww factor, but other times a bit of both ! See what you think of this effort ....................sound up BTW :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa1yUH ... r6lr_VRsEo
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

G#Gill;1502500 wrote: It's being shown for the first time tonight (10 Nov.2016). I always enjoy the John Lewis adverts, as there is a lot of imagination and cleverness about them. Sometimes thought-provoking, other times just the Aww factor, but other times a bit of both ! See what you think of this effort ....................sound up BTW :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa1yUH ... r6lr_VRsEo

That is charming! Seven years ago I bought a tea towel at John Lewis in Glasgow. It has 4 roosters on it (I collect chickens! :yh_chickn) It has a permanent place on my breakfast room table. I wrote a note on the label "Scotland" in case people don't know who/what John Lewis is.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Zap, I hadn't noticed you online for a couple of days and I thought you were away on your travels again ! :driving: :wah: Good to see that you are still around, and yes I love the John Lewis Christmas ads. I think this latest one is, as you say, charming. They should hang on to their imaginative advertising group - who always seem to come up with delightful efforts each Christmas ! :yh_worshp... :yh_bigsmi .... :yh_clap
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Return to “General TV Shows”