Advert

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
spot

Advert

Post by spot »

I was working in the lab late last night - well, the kitchen really but there was a lot of glassware involved. Anyway, finally I reckon I've got it right and reproducible so I need field testers. I have produced a pheromone and had there been anyone around I'd have discovered how well it works but it definitely smells the way it ought.

To whom may I send a phial? Form an orderly queue please.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Momus

Advert

Post by Momus »

One can only advise caution. You could awake to find the feline population sniffing around your abode, lowering the property prices in your area.

https://androticsdirect.com/product.php ... =409&cat=1
Bruv

Advert

Post by Bruv »

Thanks but I have a supply of my own.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
FourPart

Advert

Post by FourPart »

You may also find it attracts all the men in your neighbourhood to you.
ZAP

Advert

Post by ZAP »

FourPart;1501807 wrote: You may also find it attracts all the men in your neighbourhood to you.

I'll have some if you can supply an antidote too.
spot

Advert

Post by spot »

ZAP;1501822 wrote: I'll have some if you can supply an antidote too.Whatever you do at the moment to fend off droves of smitten menfolk will still work I expect.

For those who might be interested I attach a photo of my equipment.

Attached files
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Momus

Advert

Post by Momus »

spot;1501825 wrote: Whatever you do at the moment to fend off droves of smitten menfolk will still work I expect.

Impressive tackle you have there. I possess similar only in the wine production side.
ZAP

Advert

Post by ZAP »

spot;1501825 wrote: Whatever you do at the moment to fend off droves of smitten menfolk will still work I expect.

OOO sexy!

That might be too much temptation for even the last remedy I had for getting rid of the latest stalker--calling the cops.
Bruv

Advert

Post by Bruv »

Where do you keep your breadmaker ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Momus

Advert

Post by Momus »

Bruv;1501831 wrote: Where do you keep your breadmaker ? She has the spare bedroom, next door to the valet.
magentaflame

Advert

Post by magentaflame »

All you need now are a few more molecules, a couple of spare body parts and youll be well on your way.......Frankie!

spotty, why are you designing your own? You know you can just buy them off the net. (30 dollars inst a bad price for a single molucule.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Advert

Post by spot »

It's to be the foundation of my multinational business empire, I shall be the Kerry Packer of pheromones.
magentaflame

Advert

Post by magentaflame »

spot;1501839 wrote: It's to be the foundation of my multinational business empire, I shall be the Kerry Packer of pheromones.
Spose everyone needs a hobby . :)
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Advert

Post by spot »

I'm not sure I quite view it that way, I think of it more as my passing a particular skill on. There's an educational edge to it.
Saint_

Advert

Post by Saint_ »

Well I personally find it extraordinarily fascinating. Chemistry is something I've never understood very well. (And that's about the only science I don't understand!)
ZAP

Advert

Post by ZAP »

spot;1501839 wrote: It's to be the foundation of my multinational business empire, I shall be the Kerry Packer of pheromones.

Spot ON with pheromones! Hey, you might use that in a commercial. I could write a jingle for you. (I would expect royalties.) Lyrics are running rampant, amok if you will, in my brain.
spot

Advert

Post by spot »

Hit the Spot?

Return to “General Chit Chat”