How to deal with this

minks

How to deal with this

Post by minks »

My oldest daughter has a rocky history her 2 children's father.

Currently due to court orders her children have been living 50 50 with dad and mom.

The step mother is a beast. My grandson who is 9 cries when he has to go back home to her.

I suggested to him that he can call me any time he wants just to chat.

Sadly, evil step mother monitors everything this boy does. She won't answer her phone when our family calls. She lies to us and tells us the kids called and left messages :-5

So I suggested the boy email me.....

Evil step mom opened an email account that apparently can only be accessed by her on her cell phone. And she told me I can use this account to email the kids.

I have sent a total of 3 emails to my grandson, and all have been answered.......

by none other than

Evil step mom, acting as my grandson....

How do I know this

1) evil step mom is almost illiterate, and can not spell, she spelled family member names ALL wrong, Grandson, knows how to spell every family members name correct and how to capitalize, (something evil step mom doesn't understand)

2) when my daughter asked grandson about his emailing his grandma (me) he told her he has never emailed grandma, he is not allowed.

And at the bottom of all 3 emails she puts .... you can call any time you want.:-5:-5

I am not a stupid person, myself, my husband and my daughter and her man have all suspected evil step mom has been emailing me faking like she is the grandson. I am just sickened that this twatty B**** thinks we all believe her antics.

Her history of stupidity his far and wide, she is the bane of my grandchildren's existence, she is currently the reason why there are court dates in place, and a pending trial.

My question at this point is... do we continue to play dumb with the emails and building up as much proof for court as we can, or do I step in and tell her right now that I am on to her and she is an arse to think me and my family are so ignorant to what she is up to.

I am seriously repulsed by her behavior. And this is just a very small part of her garbage.

I can't wait to appear in court.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Patsy Warnick

How to deal with this

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Minks

I'm looking forward to your court date also...

I hate this - hate it..

In court & your legal Rep. - could you not present a mental eval on the step mother?

Could you have supervised visitation while the kids are at evil step moms?

If you talk to evil & let her know your on to her - there would be no improvement - evil step mom would enjoy the turmoil she's causing. She's enjoying her control now - confronting her would be worse.

Evil step mom resents the kids - I wouldn't stir up much trouble with her.

Where's the Dad's position in all this?

The kids should & are entitled to open communication to all at all times.

Her conduct if harmful to the kids - so the 50 / 50 would be cut if those were my children - I just would not subject my kids to evil mom.

Good luck in court

Sorry you have to experience this B.S.

Patsy
LarsMac

How to deal with this

Post by LarsMac »

Patsy's right, of course.

Keep records, and prepare, but don't let here know that you're on to her, yet.

The more confident she is that she's got you fooled, the more likely she is to give you more rope.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
minks

How to deal with this

Post by minks »

thank you both, very good advise. I am going to let her play out her game, and we will continue to gather our proof.

She is a beast to the entire family. The father of my grandkids hides in his workshop, or goes and picks up odd jobs to be away from her evilness

This woman is so horrid... before custody was 50 50 she and the dad had the children (because my daughter was in a bad place she reached out to the dad to take the children tentatively) full time, they took it upon themselves to cut out my daughter.... here is how bad...Evil step monster enrolled the children in school and scouts and various programs and posed as their mother and legal guardian, soooo when my daughter would call the school for information or to volunteer there was no record of her being legit and she was denied info and access to anything the kids did.

My grand kids are in a kind of protected environment and are not allowed to have their photos posted publically anywhere including social media, Evil step monster allowed the scouts program to post photos of the 2 kids at scouting events on their facebook page. The school was not informed that the kids were to be protected from a former abuser and when my daughter called and asked if they had photo's of the man they are to be protected from they said they had nothing and were not aware of the danger he poses to my grand kids.

I agree, a mental assessment is a brilliant idea

― Mae West
Patsy Warnick

How to deal with this

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Minks

The courts are use to messy custody issues - the court will evaluate your daughter - the evil mom & dad.

The courts will be considering the welfare of the children.

Grandparents have rights & your daughter has rights.

The courts are not trying to punish the children & neither should the evil mom.

If the Dad is silent - invisible what good is he - where are the parenting skills - perhaps you could request all adults involved here to attend a parenting class - where communication with all is important to the welfare of the children.

you can't leave this evil mom to raise the children - can't be the only influence on the children.

Please give the updates as this case progress's - good luck

And this evil mom is so unhappy with her life - she'll take it out on the children.

Good luck & stay calm - I know this is upsetting.

Patsy
minks

How to deal with this

Post by minks »

Thanks Patsy, you are so right,

Here is the frustrating part, evil step mom and the father of the kids have 2 children of their own, the son was born with a cleft palette and has gone through numerous surgeries. He is 5 years old, and still can not speak. Originally they had him using sign language but now they have given up on that. They treat him like he has a severe handicap they claim he has autisim, they keep him away from other children because they fear he is to aggressive blah blah blah. And throughout all this apparently they have been to parenting courses, special needs programs yada yada, the kicker is,.... they are systems abusers, they use this boy for their own personal gain, government aid, special programs, special treatment and so on.... but they never use these skills and this poor boy is NOT thriving.

What is happening, is these 2 adults are basking in their own pity party, oh look at us we have a handicap boy. meanwhile.... there is neglect for the other children in the home, evil step mom has a 15 year old daughter who is the slave, who has run away before, and who has a 20 year old bf living with the family.

So yes we document, we keep track, we have done everything we can and will continue until we stand in front of the judge.

In past years my daughter has gone to mediation, tried to work with the father, tried to work with the step mom etc. My husband has offered to be the family mediator and remain unbiased but even he is struggling these days.

What we do is just love the kids unconditionally, keep our cool, and wait for court.

Again thanks for the supporting messages

― Mae West
Patsy Warnick

How to deal with this

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Yikes

The whole family dynamics here are a mess.

The courts will rectify the issues and you will be allowed to shower your grandkids with Love.

Unfortunately evil mom & dad will continue to abuse the system/agencies - which it seems they have adjusted to & grown accustom to.

The older slave daughter will probably get pregnant & continue to grow accustom to the system as she has been taught.

the cycle here will never change.

The issue you can control is communication - visitation with your grandkids.

I hope all works out for your family - just love them.

Patsy
minks

How to deal with this

Post by minks »

Thanks Patsy, we do we do we do. Actually going to see them this evening, driving them south to visit their momma on the way. We do our best for what is best for these 2 lovely kids.

― Mae West

Return to “Kids Family”