The Belle Gibson thread

spot

The Belle Gibson thread

Post by spot »

This is definitely the oddest story of the week.

Belle Gibson faces, $1m in fines for fake cancer claims

If anyone would like to discuss New Age Health fads and how many people die from perversely rejecting conventional treatment after listening to con-artists, this thread's officially appropriate.

It can also be the official thread for discussing Bespoke Approach (which, as far as one can tell from their website, is very white, overpaid, smug and male-dominated). Bespoke Approach accepts briefs for either retained ongoing relationships or specific, one-off projects. All clients are guaranteed access to the experience of the principals, their strategic insight and their unrivalled range of networks. I suspect I dislike the firm intensely in much the way I despised Max Clifford. Electing to represent Belle Gibson is as crap a corporate PR disaster as I can bring to mind, if that's what they did.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Health Wellness”