Why have Muslim men lowered themselves to be babysitters for women?

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Post by Gnostic Christian Bishop »

As I understand it, many Muslim men have decided to become babysitters and chauffer to grown women by insisting that they be accompanied by a man when going out.

I also understand that Muslim men have taken on the womanly duty of teaching girls how to dress and a grandmother’s duty of teaching women how to dress and what is appropriate to wear.

In Canada, our customs are more of women accompanying women as they do their various chores and sorties and not having to bother men for such menial tasks as driving them about like a chauffeur, nor have Canadian men place ourselves in a grandmother’s position of determining what women’s fashions will be.

Our gays are into such things but not usually heterosexual men.

It seems to me that Muslim men are treating their women like immature children who cannot get around without them and who need to be told what to wear. This is quite a demeaning position for both Muslim women and especially Muslim men.

Where is a Muslim man’s honor in his lowering himself to be a babysitter, companion/chauffeur and a woman’s fashion coordinator?

Regards

DL
Gnostic Christian Bishop

I must have hit the mark when Muslim men run this much from an issue and report it without leaving a comment.

Thanks gentlemen.

Regards

DL
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1494016 wrote: I must have hit the mark when Muslim men run this much from an issue and report it without leaving a comment.

Thanks gentlemen.

Regards

DL

Not at all. It just means you have sunk to a new low of trying to create arguments that don't exist in your attempts to promote racial hatred. Remember, we used to have a rather prominent poster who got banned for just that.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

FourPart;1494089 wrote: Not at all. It just means you have sunk to a new low of trying to create arguments that don't exist in your attempts to promote racial hatred. Remember, we used to have a rather prominent poster who got banned for just that.

I do not promote racial hatred as Islam is not a race.

The hatred I try to arouse here is in the hearts of Muslim men so that they might hate what they do to their women and themselves.

Regards

DL
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Isn't that what 'christian' men do ? Babysit, drive their partner/wife shopping, help with housework, cooking, advise their partner/wife on how an item of clothing looks on her, or how items of clothing look on their children. Seems fairly natural these days ! I don't know what the problem is here ! I can't see any trolling on this thread, or incitement to race hatred ................................... seems like mountains out of molehills to me !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Gnostic Christian Bishop

G#Gill;1494129 wrote: Isn't that what 'christian' men do ? Babysit, drive their partner/wife shopping, help with housework, cooking, advise their partner/wife on how an item of clothing looks on her, or how items of clothing look on their children. Seems fairly natural these days ! I don't know what the problem is here ! I can't see any trolling on this thread, or incitement to race hatred ................................... seems like mountains out of molehills to me !

We do help our wives get around sometimes, Christian or not, no argument.

Unlike Muslim men though, we do not demand that they not go out on their own and basically lock them in to prevent them from going out.

As to Islam's dress code, do you think this shows them doing a bit of overkill on their standards?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Mecc ... chool_fire

I see the above as a mountain and not a mole hill.

Regards

DL
gmc

Post by gmc »

Actually the treatment of wom,en in the koran is a lot better than in the judeo christian bible . Eve's curse is a christian belief picked up by the early christian church as a way fo subjugating women - ever noticed the similarity of a catholic nun's habit to a habib? It's so that the priests wouldn't be tempted by the sight of nuns at prayer.

The treatment of women is mainly cultural We still talk about loose women meaning women who are not under control of a male and also a culltural reference in that single women and young girls would have their hair loose to show their status.

The more interestimg question is why are the religious so frightened of self confident independent women and why so many fundamental christians don't think women are able to decide for themselves if and when they become pregnant .
Gnostic Christian Bishop

gmc;1494137 wrote: Actually the treatment of wom,en in the koran is a lot better than in the judeo christian bible . Eve's curse is a christian belief picked up by the early christian church as a way fo subjugating women - ever noticed the similarity of a catholic nun's habit to a habib? It's so that the priests wouldn't be tempted by the sight of nuns at prayer.

The treatment of women is mainly cultural We still talk about loose women meaning women who are not under control of a male and also a culltural reference in that single women and young girls would have their hair loose to show their status.

The more interestimg question is why are the religious so frightened of self confident independent women and why so many fundamental christians don't think women are able to decide for themselves if and when they become pregnant .

I agree that Christianity is not much better than Islam in terms of respect for women.

My guess is that males disrespect women because we know that they are more in charge of deciding if a man is worthy of them than we are in charge of which man a woman will accept. Women control sex and reproduction and men do not want to do what is necessary to have women respect us.

We have lost our will or are too lazy to compete.

There may be good reasons for this if what this educator says is correct.

It seems that more and more intelligent women are just using men for stud service and rejecting us as father material.

With the numbers of deadbeat dads on the rise, who can blame women for making the intelligent choice?

Regards

DL
gmc

Post by gmc »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1494156 wrote: I agree that Christianity is not much better than Islam in terms of respect for women.

My guess is that males disrespect women because we know that they are more in charge of deciding if a man is worthy of them than we are in charge of which man a woman will accept. Women control sex and reproduction and men do not want to do what is necessary to have women respect us.

We have lost our will or are too lazy to compete.

There may be good reasons for this if what this educator says is correct.

It seems that more and more intelligent women are just using men for stud service and rejecting us as father material.

With the numbers of deadbeat dads on the rise, who can blame women for making the intelligent choice?

Regards

DL

Which is why it's easier to create a society where women have no control and (powerful) men get to decide which males get to reproduce and claim the right to control if and when women reproduce. If you can't get a girlfriend then blame the girl for being fickle, a flirt, a prick tease, a flibbertigibbet. ----. The inadequate always blame other people for their problems.

Ever read your bible Eve's curse? It's so deeply ingrained in our psyche we're not even aware of it and the resulting attitudes. The equality of women owes absolutely nothing to religion. Look at the treatment of women captives by isis take out the reigion an they are no more than randy pathetic bullies that probably couldn't get a girlfriend in a secular society being used by cynical priests who want temporal power.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

gmc;1494159 wrote: Which is why it's easier to create a society where women have no control and (powerful) men get to decide which males get to reproduce and claim the right to control if and when women reproduce. If you can't get a girlfriend then blame the girl for being fickle, a flirt, a prick tease, a flibbertigibbet. ----. The inadequate always blame other people for their problems.

Ever read your bible Eve's curse? It's so deeply ingrained in our psyche we're not even aware of it and the resulting attitudes. The equality of women owes absolutely nothing to religion. Look at the treatment of women captives by isis take out the reigion an they are no more than randy pathetic bullies that probably couldn't get a girlfriend in a secular society being used by cynical priests who want temporal power.

Christianity has vilified women for sure but if the people are willing to let religions do as they are doing, then we are all getting exactly what we all deserve.

If we are to respect immoral religions like Christianity and Islam, then we encourage their deceptions and lies.

As to your bully comment. + 1

In the West, stats put our sexual abuse of women at about 40%. In the East, stats are showing closer to 70%.

Yet no one likes the term rape culture that some are beginning to use.

They think it better to be politically correct than to be truthful.

Regards

DL

Return to “Islam”