Which would you prefer; A New World Order or a World Caliphate?

Discuss the latest political news.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Post by Gnostic Christian Bishop »

Or a perpetual insurgency war against civilians?

https://ca.video.search.yahoo.com/searc ... ction=view

Islam’s hates democracy and the Western culture. Islam is determined to destroy the West and democracy so as to install a World Caliphate.

The West is beginning to hate Islam thanks to this hatred against them and Western ideas of a New World Order.

If we as a world cannot change our views and remove this hate from our hearts, we are bound to end in a larger numbers of small battles within a larger war.

We must find a better way to appease our objections to rapprochement. If we cannot dispel these irritants, a long and expanding jihad is inevitable. Because the jihad can only be an insurgency war, eventually the West will have to resort to the same techniques if the West is to win. This then would make the war against civilians instead against combatants. This is a coward’s war that Islam is forcing onto the world. Islam of course will blame the West for the war that the West will blame on Islam.

Both sides want to eventually have a one world government. I advocate for a one world government and think that the West and Islam should sit down and decide the rules of this one world government and to see if there is any rapprochement possible between what would be an Islamic theocracy or Caliphate, with an absentee God ruling through Sharia, and a freedom promoting Western system with a visible elected ruler.

If no rapprochement is possible then it is the Wests duty to declare a war against Islam and annihilate it if it will not reform into a peaceful world religion.

Many try to cut radical jihadists out of Islam’s general population and say they are hijacking Islam and are not really real Muslims. I suggest that Islam itself and their holy books are what are creating these extremists and that Islam has now produced a majority of extremists within its general population. If Islam does not reform its belief system and literature, the West will have no choice but to try to destroy Islam. The older world would have had to do the same with Christianity if it had maintained its own jihad that was called the Inquisition. Radical Islam is being seen as the mainstream Islam and the world cannot and will not live with such an Islam.

We are not creating any new conditions between Islam and the West. Attacks and the death of innocent non-combatants civilians in this cowardly jihad will continue if no new conditions are introduced. It is said that to continue to do the same thing and expect a different outcome, is insanity. We are at the point of insanity and that is why I suggest a new condition which would be peace negotiations that would produce a new order in the world that would embrace both Western ideologies as well as Muslim ideologies.

This may be the only way to rid the world of the hate and cowardly jihad against civilians. A form of insurgency fighting that the West would have to adopt against Islam to win the jihad.

If you do not agree, then what would you suggest to bring the West and Islam to a rapprochement?

Regards

DL
Smaug

Post by Smaug »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1491513 wrote: Which would you prefer; A New World Order or a World Caliphate?

Or a perpetual insurgency war against civilians?

https://ca.video.search.yahoo.com/searc ... ction=view

Islam�s hates democracy and the Western culture. Islam is determined to destroy the West and democracy so as to install a World Caliphate.

The West is beginning to hate Islam thanks to this hatred against them and Western ideas of a New World Order.

If we as a world cannot change our views and remove this hate from our hearts, we are bound to end in a larger numbers of small battles within a larger war.

We must find a better way to appease our objections to rapprochement. If we cannot dispel these irritants, a long and expanding jihad is inevitable. Because the jihad can only be an insurgency war, eventually the West will have to resort to the same techniques if the West is to win. This then would make the war against civilians instead against combatants. This is a coward�s war that Islam is forcing onto the world. Islam of course will blame the West for the war that the West will blame on Islam.

Both sides want to eventually have a one world government. I advocate for a one world government and think that the West and Islam should sit down and decide the rules of this one world government and to see if there is any rapprochement possible between what would be an Islamic theocracy or Caliphate, with an absentee God ruling through Sharia, and a freedom promoting Western system with a visible elected ruler.

If no rapprochement is possible then it is the Wests duty to declare a war against Islam and annihilate it if it will not reform into a peaceful world religion.

Many try to cut radical jihadists out of Islam�s general population and say they are hijacking Islam and are not really real Muslims. I suggest that Islam itself and their holy books are what are creating these extremists and that Islam has now produced a majority of extremists within its general population. If Islam does not reform its belief system and literature, the West will have no choice but to try to destroy Islam. The older world would have had to do the same with Christianity if it had maintained its own jihad that was called the Inquisition. Radical Islam is being seen as the mainstream Islam and the world cannot and will not live with such an Islam.

We are not creating any new conditions between Islam and the West. Attacks and the death of innocent non-combatants civilians in this cowardly jihad will continue if no new conditions are introduced. It is said that to continue to do the same thing and expect a different outcome, is insanity. We are at the point of insanity and that is why I suggest a new condition which would be peace negotiations that would produce a new order in the world that would embrace both Western ideologies as well as Muslim ideologies.

This may be the only way to rid the world of the hate and cowardly jihad against civilians. A form of insurgency fighting that the West would have to adopt against Islam to win the jihad.

If you do not agree, then what would you suggest to bring the West and Islam to a rapprochement?

Regards

DL
To be honest, neither of the options you have advocated appeals to me.

We are not yet advanced enough in the humanities to contemplate a 'one world government', IMO. A border-less, cashless society governed by a single, small 'elite'?

At present, this would almost certainly be 'the one good corruption that enslaves us all'!

As for rapprochement with Islam, I would opine that we must convince the followers of Islam that the 'Jihad' they are promoting runs contrary to Allah's will;-and will bring eternal damnation and suffering in the kingdom of Shaitan. By the same token, we in 'The West' must stop interfering with, dictating to, and meddling in cultures and religions we don't understand!

If we fail to sort this mess out in a timely manner, I fear you may be right about expanding Jihad, GCB!
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Smaug;1491532 wrote: To be honest, neither of the options you have advocated appeals to me.

We are not yet advanced enough in the humanities to contemplate a 'one world government', IMO. A border-less, cashless society governed by a single, small 'elite'?

At present, this would almost certainly be 'the one good corruption that enslaves us all'!

As for rapprochement with Islam, I would opine that we must convince the followers of Islam that the 'Jihad' they are promoting runs contrary to Allah's will;-and will bring eternal damnation and suffering in the kingdom of Shaitan. By the same token, we in 'The West' must stop interfering with, dictating to, and meddling in cultures and religions we don't understand!

If we fail to sort this mess out in a timely manner, I fear you may be right about expanding Jihad, GCB!

I am always right. :wah:

"A border-less, cashless society governed by a single, small 'elite'?"

Except for cashless, we are presently all being rules by a small elite group of oligarchs.

Politicians are only there to make us foolishly thing we are free. We are not.

"We are not yet advanced enough in the humanities to contemplate a 'one world government',"

We will not know until we try.

We failed when we formed the U.N. as we did not insist on all members signing and implementing the U.N. charter of rights and freedoms for their citizens.

Right after WWII would have been the time to do it but we missed that chance.

I think, because of that missed chance, we should mentally return to that day, bring the war machine back to full alert status and start to push its weight around again against the uppity countries who are creating most of the worlds problems.

I hate war but to continue with the present insurgency war against civilians is more immoral to me than to declare war against those who need to be chastised for their politics and or religious actions.

Regards

DL
Smaug

Post by Smaug »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1491589 wrote: I am always right. :wah:

"A border-less, cashless society governed by a single, small 'elite'?"

Except for cashless, we are presently all being rules by a small elite group of oligarchs.

Politicians are only there to make us foolishly thing we are free. We are not.

"We are not yet advanced enough in the humanities to contemplate a 'one world government',"

We will not know until we try.

We failed when we formed the U.N. as we did not insist on all members signing and implementing the U.N. charter of rights and freedoms for their citizens.

Right after WWII would have been the time to do it but we missed that chance.

I think, because of that missed chance, we should mentally return to that day, bring the war machine back to full alert status and start to push its weight around again against the uppity countries who are creating most of the worlds problems.

I hate war but to continue with the present insurgency war against civilians is more immoral to me than to declare war against those who need to be chastised for their politics and or religious actions.

Regards

DL

One world government would probably be irreversible, and if corrupted (a very high order of probability at present) would almost certainly spell the end of all hope for freedom and equality. Imagine people like Putin, Bush, Blair, Cameron, Kim Jong Un having absolute power over the whole world! Not to mention those shady, seldom glimpsed 'Oligarchs' standing behind the throne....

Hello eternal night.....
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Smaug;1491607 wrote: One world government would probably be irreversible, and if corrupted (a very high order of probability at present) would almost certainly spell the end of all hope for freedom and equality. Imagine people like Putin, Bush, Blair, Cameron, Kim Jong Un having absolute power over the whole world! Not to mention those shady, seldom glimpsed 'Oligarchs' standing behind the throne....

Hello eternal night.....

You might consider that no U.N. president that I know of has ever been implicated in corruption.

Even if there was one.

Better to have only one corrupt system of governance for a people than the plethora of corrupt regimes we now suffer.

Insanity. To continue to do the same thing while expecting a different result.

Regards

DL
Smaug

Post by Smaug »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1491633 wrote: You might consider that no U.N. president that I know of has ever been implicated in corruption.

Even if there was one.

Better to have only one corrupt system of governance for a people than the plethora of corrupt regimes we now suffer.

Insanity. To continue to do the same thing while expecting a different result.

Regards

DL

The real insanity here is the refusal of our citizenry to 'pick up the cudgel' and force Parliamentary reform by general strike and civil disobedience, though there's time yet. They (Parliament) seldom listen to reason, so it'll probably have to be direct protest action/civil disobedience that forces them to reform. Without MAJOR reform we'll not settle our problems (too many self-obsessed, political 'gravy train' riding animals, with too much power and too little ethics!)

Magnify that into a GLOBAL government and the problems we have at present will be dwarfed by comparison. It won't be a panacea; it will merely give more scope to these political monsters (and their Oligarch paymasters) to oppress people wholesale. Giving corrupt politicians virtually unlimited GLOBAL power without effective opposition is akin to putting your head in a croc's mouth and expecting it not to bite, IMO. Bad enough as things already stand!
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Smaug;1491637 wrote: The real insanity here is the refusal of our citizenry to 'pick up the cudgel' and force Parliamentary reform by general strike and civil disobedience, though there's time yet. They (Parliament) seldom listen to reason, so it'll probably have to be direct protest action/civil disobedience that forces them to reform. Without MAJOR reform we'll not settle our problems (too many self-obsessed, political 'gravy train' riding animals, with too much power and too little ethics!)

Magnify that into a GLOBAL government and the problems we have at present will be dwarfed by comparison. It won't be a panacea; it will merely give more scope to these political monsters (and their Oligarch paymasters) to oppress people wholesale. Giving corrupt politicians virtually unlimited GLOBAL power without effective opposition is akin to putting your head in a croc's mouth and expecting it not to bite, IMO. Bad enough as things already stand!

I see it as just one set of potentially corrupt leaders as compared to the many we now have.

The insurrection and protest that you want , to my way of thinking, becomes easier because peace and peace causing legislation wouold have to be sought because countries would have an easier time to opt out of the coalition because it would be more diversified and quite hard to control if the countries were not in it voluntarily.

Like in the U.N., the NWO would have to try to appease everyone and those that wanted to veto any legislation would have to work hard to justify their veto.

In democracy, be it of a small country or a huge world democracy, the majority must rule.

I do not fear a huge democracy since we do not even have any small ones now. All we have is what most here seem to recognize. Oligarchies.

I agree that the masses are not picking up the cudgel, and that is why we have the governments we do.

Regards

DL
Smaug

Post by Smaug »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1491669 wrote: I see it as just one set of potentially corrupt leaders as compared to the many we now have.

The insurrection and protest that you want , to my way of thinking, becomes easier because peace and peace causing legislation wouold have to be sought because countries would have an easier time to opt out of the coalition because it would be more diversified and quite hard to control if the countries were not in it voluntarily.

Like in the U.N., the NWO would have to try to appease everyone and those that wanted to veto any legislation would have to work hard to justify their veto.

In democracy, be it of a small country or a huge world democracy, the majority must rule.

I do not fear a huge democracy since we do not even have any small ones now. All we have is what most here seem to recognize. Oligarchies.

I agree that the masses are not picking up the cudgel, and that is why we have the governments we do.

Regards

DL

They say one thing leads to another. If we forced reform, we'd be one step closer to the ethics and morals required to eventually solve the many problems that beset us.

As a warning to the Oligarchs and their political glove puppets I would say this; "The tree that cannot bend with the wind is broken by it".
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Smaug;1491679 wrote: They say one thing leads to another. If we forced reform, we'd be one step closer to the ethics and morals required to eventually solve the many problems that beset us.

As a warning to the Oligarchs and their political glove puppets I would say this; "The tree that cannot bend with the wind is broken by it".

I would go further and tell them that their gated communities are no longer a haven for them as low cost drones that all can buy will become the pitchforks of yesteryear.

This link will make the connection for me and you will know what I mean.

One of my favorite songs and hope for the mindset of the more moral who seek justice.

Regards

DL
superhorn

Post by superhorn »

There are some fanatical Muslims who want to create a Caliphate which would control the entire world, but there is no chance of this happening, and there is no such thing as a "New World Order" trying to turn the world into a communist dictatorship. This New World Order is nothing but an urban legend which is believed in buy a lot of naive, ignorant, gullible right-wing fools in America
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

superhorn;1491823 wrote: There are some fanatical Muslims who want to create a Caliphate which would control the entire world, but there is no chance of this happening, and there is no such thing as a "New World Order" trying to turn the world into a communist dictatorship. This New World Order is nothing but an urban legend which is believed in buy a lot of naive, ignorant, gullible right-wing fools in America

The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I like superhorn. I like New Rochelle, too. :yh_bigsmi
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

AnneBoleyn;1491829 wrote: I like superhorn. I like New Rochelle, too. :yh_bigsmi

Be careful Anne, you'll get the tongues wagging ! :yh_rotfl :lips:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

superhorn;1491823 wrote: There are some fanatical Muslims who want to create a Caliphate which would control the entire world, but there is no chance of this happening, and there is no such thing as a "New World Order" trying to turn the world into a communist dictatorship. This New World Order is nothing but an urban legend which is believed in buy a lot of naive, ignorant, gullible right-wing fools in America

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Islam is definitely the fasting growing Religion in the world. That much is a fact. Muslim families are, on average, larger than others. This means that by numbers alone, if the trend continues, then the result would be that sooner or later they will outnumber everyone else. That much is a mathematical fact. Then there comes the part regarding the fundamentalists - the caliphates. They are the dominant 'Alpha Males'. Whilst the majority (as is) may be happy to live their lives in neutral, peaceable harmony, by their nature most will remain loyal to their (self proclaimed) leaders, as this is expected of the culture. As the numbers of extremist cells increase, more & more younger males will seek to become the new 'Alphas' & begin to set up new ones. As famously, and accurately described in The Matrix, humans (or in this case, fundamentalism) is like a virus, spreading factorially until it engulfs its domain & destroys it, at which time it simply moves on to destroy other territories. This is not unique to Islam. The same applies to all levels of extremism, be it Religious or Political, and always has done.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

G#Gill;1491834 wrote: Be careful Anne, you'll get the tongues wagging ! :yh_rotfl :lips:

Naw. Just like having another American leftie around.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

The NWO that the West is trying to form is democratic. Not communist.

Mind you, we have conned ourselves into thinking our oligarchies are democracies.

Communism has a fairly flat socio economic demographic common.

Have a look at what they have created. It is quite far from a flat shape.

9 out of 10 Americans are completely wrong about this mind-blowing fact.

Regards

DL
Gnostic Christian Bishop

FourPart;1491837 wrote: I wouldn't be so sure about that. Islam is definitely the fasting growing Religion in the world. That much is a fact. .

This is true of religions but not so true as to the fastest growing demography which is non-believers.

Better to have non-belief than belief in the immoral religions on our menu.

Regards

DL

Return to “Current Political Events”