The Murdoch Mysteries

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
LarsMac

The Murdoch Mysteries

Post by LarsMac »

We have been watching mostly Netflix, of late. Picking a series and following it.

The most recent was a product from Canada, called "The Murdoch Mysteries"

It is terrific. Place in Turn of the Century (20th) Toronto, The Principle character is a fairly genius Detective in the Toronto Constabulary. The writing is fresh and the characters are delightful. They explore various murders while Murdoch adapts recent inventions to his needs for solving the crime. And a number of famous inventors and influential people of the era manage to stop by and take part in the adventure.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Saint_

The Murdoch Mysteries

Post by Saint_ »

At last, there's hope for mankind! *Saint rushes out into the streets yelling*
Saint_

The Murdoch Mysteries

Post by Saint_ »

LarsMac;1487790 wrote: We have been watching mostly Netflix, of late. Picking a series and following it.

The most recent was a product from Canada, called "The Murdoch Mysteries"

It is terrific. Place in Turn of the Century (20th) Toronto, The Principle character is a fairly genius Detective in the Toronto Constabulary. The writing is fresh and the characters are delightful. They explore various murders while Murdoch adapts recent inventions to his needs for solving the crime. And a number of famous inventors and influential people of the era manage to stop by and take part in the adventure.

Somehow I confused this thread with the "Canada Elects Left Wing Prime Minister One" Please disregard my post. That show looks and sounds very cool. I was actually more excited about the whole Prime Minister thing, though.
tude dog

The Murdoch Mysteries

Post by tude dog »

Last night I watched the first episode.

I like that the detective uses science but it kinda lost me with the futuristic stuff.

Overall worth another shot.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
tude dog

The Murdoch Mysteries

Post by tude dog »

For us, Saturday night is movie night. Well not for the past year as it has been Murdoch Mysteries night.

Last night on Netflix saw the last episode of Season Seven.

The wife really likes the show and to me it is more than good.

We were left in a cliffhanger and I crazy about paying $4.00 a pop to continue. We'll just have to wait.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.

Return to “General TV Shows”