Absolute proof that Ancient Egyptian Theotechnology worked

spot

Post by spot »

A startling report on the BBC News site today demonstrates without a shadow of doubt that the Ancient Egyptian Pantheon of Thoth, P'tah, Offler, Osiris, Horus and the others operated trans-dimensional portals that allowed their priestly and royal adherents to physically move from the world of the Living to the Home of the Gods. More than 800 mummies, ranging from cats and birds to crocodiles, have so far been analysed using X-rays and CT scans.

About a third of those scanned contain complete animals, which have been remarkably well preserved. Another third contain partial remains - but the rest have been empty.

Egypt's animal mummy 'scandal' revealed - BBC News

The research team have, predictably, misunderstood the evidence they have uncovered. These animal mummies were placed in the transporter chambers alive. The mummification was a precursor to their translation, and animals were used to retune the transmitter circuitry each time a batch of mummified living humans were to use the system. Some of the animals failed to translate - they're the ones whose remains are still within the mummy casing. Once the equipment was consistently translating mummified animals to the OtherWorld®, the Holy Animals were stacked away in the catacombs and the elite human mummies were all Sent Beyond.

I'm very excited that proof has finally been unearthed. The next step is to recreate the transmitter and send an exploration team.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

What ? And miss the colonisation of Mars ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Smaug

Post by Smaug »

Those mummies will never colonize Mars! They're too wrapped up in things...
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Well I always knew. I've watched all of Stargate afterall
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

So now you know why Mars Bars are getting smaller. They're being mummified & set through the portal to the home planet (they're not called 'Mars' Bars for nothing, you know).
Mark Aspam

Post by Mark Aspam »

"My daddy was a mummy too." - Rod McKuen
spot

Post by spot »

Mark Aspam;1479135 wrote: "My daddy was a mummy too." - Rod McKuen

I really can't find that anywhere.

There is this, though... Richard Thompson. 'My Daddy is A Mummy'
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Well, If I have to be mummied first, I ain't goin'.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Mummers Parade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
spot

Post by spot »

FourPart;1479142 wrote: Mummers Parade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not sure 18th century mummering is easily associated with the mortuary practices of the Pharaonic Egyptian aristocracy. The latter died out about 1500 years before the former was conceived.
Mark Aspam

Post by Mark Aspam »

spot;1479137 wrote: I really can't find that anywhere.

From the Wikipedia article: In 1959, McKuen released a novelty single with Bob McFadden, under the pseudonym Dor on the Brunswick label, called "The Mummy". The McKuen-written song reached No. 39 on the Billboard pop chart.

It's not a song, but a conversation (with musical background) between a mummy (McFadden) who has been re-animated and a beatnik (McKuen) whom he meets on the street. Brunswick 9-55140, I have it right here in front of me, the only McKuen recording that I own. (It MIGHT be on YouTube, I haven't checked.)
spot

Post by spot »

Mark Aspam;1479149 wrote: called "The Mummy"

Ah. I had presumptuously taken "My daddy was a mummy too" to be a title, not a quotation.

Brubeck I approve of, and the Modern Jazz Quartet I approve of, Edd Byrnes and Connie Stevens I don't approve of in the slightest but who is Sherwin?

eta: I really really shouldn't have opened while checking. And people wonder where the conflict overseas came from. I feel like I just discovered America's next Presidential contender.
Mark Aspam

Post by Mark Aspam »

spot;1479150 wrote: Brubeck I approve of, and the Modern Jazz Quartet I approve of, Edd Byrnes and Connie Stevens I don't approve of in the slightest but who is Sherwin?Shearing.
spot

Post by spot »

Mark Aspam;1479160 wrote: Shearing.

Ah. That chap.

I occasionally, listening to the right kind of sound, place myself, in my mind, back at a rear table of the Hungry I in Leicester when it had live jazz, and then decide whether what I'm hearing now would then have lifted my head and turned the food into the accompaniment instead of the main interest. Brubeck or the Modern Jazz Quartet would without a doubt have grabbed me from the first chord but George Shearing? Technically magnificent but no acid anywhere. I'd have tried hard at some stage to find out what was there but that's it. By contrast I have an album by Abdullah Ibrahim, Anatomy of a South African Village, a version which was recorded in what sounds just like the Hungry I, where I'd have abandoned the food entirely had I been in earshot. There's a jazz compass point I never located and George Shearing lives that way.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

spot;1479148 wrote: I'm not sure 18th century mummering is easily associated with the mortuary practices of the Pharaonic Egyptian aristocracy. The latter died out about 1500 years before the former was conceived.

Ah, but you're forgetting about the Time Portal.
spot

Post by spot »

FourPart;1479168 wrote: Ah, but you're forgetting about the Time Portal.

We own a time portal!

Why aren't we rich yet?
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

spot;1479171 wrote: We own a time portal!

Why aren't we rich yet?

Because it only goes in one direction.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

FourPart;1479185 wrote: Because it only goes in one direction.

Minor detail.

The Marketing department should be able to spin that.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “General Religious Discussions”