To be able to see into the future?

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

would you like to be able to see into the future? (I`m meaning just be able to SEE into the future as it will exist, not actually to damage the fabric of time and be able to change things so they happen differently)

Although it would be a very useful tool for winning lotteries, avoiding traffic jams, etc, would you really want to see, for example, your close friends getting killed in terrorist attacks, or your neighbourhood devastated by a tsunami, or whatever.

So I think I`ll reluctantly say "No, thanks!"

(okay, quick joke whilst I think of it):

The 3 witches in the Scottish play, "Yes, we can, old man!!!"

Old man to the 3 witches, "Is it true you can see into the future, 3 witches?" :wah: :wah: :wah:
ronit.defines

Post by ronit.defines »

:-6 john8pies wrote: would you like to be able to see into the future? (I`m meaning just be able to SEE into the future as it will exist, not actually to damage the fabric of time and be able to change things so they happen differently)

Although it would be a very useful tool for winning lotteries, avoiding traffic jams, etc, would you really want to see, for example, your close friends getting killed in terrorist attacks, or your neighbourhood devastated by a tsunami, or whatever.

So I think I`ll reluctantly say "No, thanks!"

(okay, quick joke whilst I think of it):

The 3 witches in the Scottish play, "Yes, we can, old man!!!"

Old man to the 3 witches, "Is it true you can see into the future, 3 witches?" :wah: :wah: :wah:
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

I could be wrong but I believe that there is a film that involves altering the past, present and future called 'Butterfly effect.' I think that's it's supposed to be on Saturday on Sky Movies 1 if anyone's interested. I hear it's supposed to be pretty good, but quite dark in it's content.

Return to “Paranormal Science”