Hsbc

Big Business, Small Business, Investments, and Personal Finances
Bruv

Hsbc

Post by Bruv »

The Bankers are still at it.

Banking giant HSBC helped wealthy clients across the world evade hundreds of millions of pounds worth of tax

The irony is the whistle blower Hervé Falciani is busy staying ahead of the Swiss Police while the tax evading criminals (because that is what they are) have merely paid up and probably moved on to another Tax avoidance scheme......with the same Banker criminals (because that is what they are)

Time for a revolution ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
FourPart

Hsbc

Post by FourPart »

What is even more disgusting is that the executives of all the banks that were bailed out by public money still continue to be able to award themselves extortionate bonuses, while they're still making massive losses.
YZGI

Hsbc

Post by YZGI »

Bruv;1473778 wrote: The Bankers are still at it.

Banking giant HSBC helped wealthy clients across the world evade hundreds of millions of pounds worth of tax

The irony is the whistle blower Hervé Falciani is busy staying ahead of the Swiss Police while the tax evading criminals (because that is what they are) have merely paid up and probably moved on to another Tax avoidance scheme......with the same Banker criminals (because that is what they are)

Time for a revolution ?

Yes. You go first.

Return to “Wall Street to Main Street”