Profile Picture

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
FourPart

Profile Picture

Post by FourPart »

Is it possible to include a Profile Picture (not to be confused with a personalised avatar), or has this function been disabled?

If it is possible, then how?
Bryn Mawr

Profile Picture

Post by Bryn Mawr »

FourPart;1468117 wrote: Is it possible to include a Profile Picture (not to be confused with a personalised avatar), or has this function been disabled?

If it is possible, then how?

Yes it is - go into settings and, on the left hand side of the page, there is the option to edit profile picture.
FourPart

Profile Picture

Post by FourPart »

There's no mention of a Edit Profile Picture on mine that I can see, just Edit Profile (which doesn't contain it either), Edit Avatar & Edit Siganture (neither of which are relevant).

When I Mouse Over the Pic outline in Profile it acts as if it's a hyperlink to upload something, by showing the finger pointer, but it doesn't do anything but take me to the page I'm already on.

Bryn Mawr

Profile Picture

Post by Bryn Mawr »

FourPart;1468119 wrote: There's no mention of a Edit Profile Picture on mine that I can see, just Edit Profile (which doesn't contain it either), Edit Avatar & Edit Siganture (neither of which are relevant).

When I Mouse Over the Pic outline in Profile it acts as if it's a hyperlink to upload something, by showing the finger pointer, but it doesn't do anything but take me to the page I'm already on.

OK, I've just had a check and it appears that profile pictures are one of the benefits of being a subscriber.
FourPart

Profile Picture

Post by FourPart »

Ok, thanks.

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”