Uploading Albums

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
Bryn Mawr

Uploading Albums

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Due to the number of spammers we've had recently I've had to pull the ability of members in the "Registered User" pool to upload albums.

If any of our regular members are affected by this please contact the backroom staff and we'll set you up.

Sorry for the inconvenience but Albums appear to be the spammers flavour of the day.
Lady J

Uploading Albums

Post by Lady J »

Bryn Mawr;1457234 wrote: Due to the number of spammers we've had recently I've had to pull the ability of members in the "Registered User" pool to upload albums.

If any of our regular members are affected by this please contact the backroom staff and we'll set you up.

Sorry for the inconvenience but Albums appear to be the spammers flavour of the day.

So I and everyone else understands who are 'Registered Users/regular members ...I just went to my profile to post to an album and found I have no albums. I just need to request that my albums be restored? Ok then....please restore my albums!

I appreciate you keeping a sharp eye on FG!

And thank you for bearing this site for all of us.

Lady J
FourPart

Uploading Albums

Post by FourPart »

My album is there, but I'm not allowed access to it.
LarsMac

Uploading Albums

Post by LarsMac »

We are working on that but I haven't the permissions to make the changes. Will have to wait for FG or Bryn, I think.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Saint_

Uploading Albums

Post by Saint_ »

I have an album...I just forgot where it is.
Bryn Mawr

Uploading Albums

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Lady J;1457251 wrote: So I and everyone else understands who are 'Registered Users/regular members ...I just went to my profile to post to an album and found I have no albums. I just need to request that my albums be restored? Ok then....please restore my albums!

I appreciate you keeping a sharp eye on FG!

And thank you for bearing this site for all of us.

Lady J

Oops, that wasn't meant to happen. I've reverted to the original settings whilst I think of another way round it - please confirm that you can now see your albums again.

"Registered Users" are the six thousand odd members in the default user group, it does not include the four thousand odd members who were moved into the "Registered" user group by Tombstone :-)
Lady J

Uploading Albums

Post by Lady J »

Bryn Mawr;1457324 wrote: Oops, that wasn't meant to happen. I've reverted to the original settings whilst I think of another way round it - please confirm that you can now see your albums again.

"Registered Users" are the six thousand odd members in the default user group, it does not include the four thousand odd members who were moved into the "Registered" user group by Tombstone :-)

Thank you Bryn Mawr! My albums are back and uploading just fine!

much appreciated! :)

Lady J

Return to “News and Announcements”