OI Bruv

Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Following on from the thread where you said you didn't agree with segregated prisons.

BBC1 just starting now...

BBC News - From jail to jihad? The threat of prison radicalisation
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Watching it, they are ALL nutters
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Bruv;1453923 wrote: Watching it, they are ALL nutters

The question Is this... what should be done about It ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

It looks like it's a 'gangster thing' the Muslims protecting the odd bods.

OK best to keep em seperated, them and us.
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Bruv;1453928 wrote: It looks like it's a 'gangster thing' the Muslims protecting the odd bods.

OK best to keep em seperated, them and us.

Be serious.

I agree with one of the prison staff when he said that the oddballs may feel unprotected In prison. They see the Muslims as a brotherhood and If they join, they'll be protected from other Inmates even prison staff.

Segregation works well In the USA so why not here?

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/14/opini ... .html?_r=0

Oh and just In case we're accused of being racist, I'm talking about religious segregation not by race.
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Mate;1453930 wrote: Be serious.

I agree with one of the prison staff when he said that the oddballs may feel unprotected In prison. They see the Muslims as a brotherhood and If they join, they'll be protected from other Inmates even prison staff.

Segregation works well In the USA so why not here?

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/14/opini ... .html?_r=0

Oh and just In case we're accused of being racist, I'm talking about religious segregation not by race.

Be serious ? I thought I was.....

First these people are in prison, if you need to segregate them do so along the lines of why they are in there.

Muslim Bank armed bank robbers don't segregate.

Muslim terrorists, segregate.

(Did you notice the cobwebs on that islamic bit of decor? And they complain about us dissing the koran)
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Bruv;1453935 wrote: Be serious ? I thought I was.....

First these people are in prison, if you need to segregate them do so along the lines of why they are in there.

Muslim Bank armed bank robbers don't segregate.

Muslim terrorists, segregate.

(Did you notice the cobwebs on that islamic bit of decor? And they complain about us dissing the koran) Only you would notice the cobwebs In a documentary

Muslims in Britain Radicalized in Jail
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Stop throwing links at me.....I got the message.

I have solved the problem in one......politicals segregated, away from the crimbos..............sorted.
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Bruv;1453938 wrote: Stop throwing links at me.....I got the message.

I have solved the problem in one......politicals segregated, away from the crimbos..............sorted.
But then, If we Immediately deport any Immigrant convicted of serious crime, the ratio of radicals would be far less to segregate...
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

By the way, you may have noticed the cobwebs but did you notice who repeatedly popped up every time the nutters were let loose In London ?
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Mate;1453941 wrote: But then, If we Immediately deport any Immigrant convicted of serious crime, the ratio of radicals would be far less to segregate...

Most are British just like you, where do we send them the Isle of Wight?
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Mate;1453944 wrote: By the way, you may have noticed the cobwebs but did you notice who repeatedly popped up every time the nutters were let loose In London ?

I did, seems like there is a hard core, many faces kept reappearing.

When your right wing nutters get in (God forbid) you can take them out one by one.

They really enjoy their martyrs.
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Bruv;1453947 wrote: Most are British just like you, where do we send them the Isle of Wight? I said Immigrants to be Immediately deported. But your right. I rather like the Idea that If a British born Jihadist boards a plane or boat with the Intent of killing, ie those who have gone to Syria, then they don't come back In, British born or not.

Is Barry Manilow miming on The Graham Norton show? Sorry, I got distracted there...
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Mate;1453951 wrote: I said Immigrants to be Immediately deported. But your right. I rather like the Idea that If a British born Jihadist boards a plane or boat with the Intent of killing, ie those who have gone to Syria, then they don't come back In, British born or not.

Is Barry Manilow miming on The Graham Norton show? Sorry, I got distracted there...

You can get all those ex-army border guards to take them out.................don't let a few martyrs worry you.

Poor Barry looks like he's been embalmed doesn't he?
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Bruv;1453955 wrote: You can get all those ex-army border guards to take them out.................don't let a few martyrs worry you.

Poor Barry looks like he's been embalmed doesn't he?

For your enjoyment:

There will be a Party Political broadcast by the BNP Tuesday night, Channel 3.....

By the way... those ex army border guards that did the Christian Patrol In London... have you seen their van ?

My apologies for any offence caused by the pic but you gotta laugh eh?

Attached files
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Can't wait, better entertainment than BGT but without the class.

What sort of idiot puts that on the side of a van ?

When they get arrested I hope they are the heavy handed mob with tazers and batons (Don't really)

They could have got away with STFU....................but suppose making your point has a price. They can always cry racism and point to the obscene placards displayed by the muzzie protesters. (Must stop saying muzzie.......it's not big and it's not clever and what's more, it's not the way I think really)
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Bruv;1453979 wrote: Can't wait, better entertainment than BGT but without the class.

What sort of idiot puts that on the side of a van ?

When they get arrested I hope they are the heavy handed mob with tazers and batons (Don't really)

They could have got away with STFU....................but suppose making your point has a price. They can always cry racism and point to the obscene placards displayed by the muzzie protesters. (Must stop saying muzzie.......it's not big and it's not clever and what's more, it's not the way I think really)

There Is nothing racist about that van. It's a message for an Individual, not a race or even a religion. Unlike The Tories who were deemed racist by theirs.

You must stop using ' Muzzies' and Mossys'..... It Is offensive.

gmc's gone wonder If he's been radicalised.

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Bruv;1453955 wrote: You can get all those ex-army border guards to take them out.................don't let a few martyrs worry you.

Poor Barry looks like he's been embalmed doesn't he? Talking of Martyrs....

Warning... graphic language

Billy Connolly talks about suicide bombers = funny - YouTube

Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Mate;1453987 wrote: There Is nothing racist about that van. It's a message for an Individual, not a race or even a religion. Unlike The Tories who were deemed racist by theirs.

You must stop using ' Muzzies' and Mossys'..... It Is offensive.

gmc's gone wonder If he's been radicalised.

It doesn't have to be racist to be offensive and illegal, I don't know what the legalities are but I imagine if you can't walk down the high street shouting it, you can't plaster it on the side of van.
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Mate;1453988 wrote: Talking of Martyrs....

Billy Connolly talks about suicide bombers

Poor ole Billy not too well I understand.
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Bruv;1453994 wrote: It doesn't have to be racist to be offensive and illegal, I don't know what the legalities are but I imagine if you can't walk down the high street shouting it, you can't plaster it on the side of van.
It's strange because Paul Golding of The Christian Patrol on behalf of Britain First was very recently arrested for harassing Anjem Choudrey but nothing about the van.

Meanwhile the BNP get to grips with height restrictions.

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Oh look... he's popped up again

You are being redirected...
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Terrorists/Political prisoners should be segregated, they segregate prisoners for other reasons, to 'protect' them.

They should segregate these sort of prisoners to protect us, and other prisoners.
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Bruv;1454022 wrote: Terrorists/Political prisoners should be segregated, they segregate prisoners for other reasons, to 'protect' them.

They should segregate these sort of prisoners to protect us, and other prisoners. You know, seriously, I have a real sense of foreboding about that Jorden Horner.

In hindsight, the authorities have now noticed just how often Michael Adebolajo popped up with Anjem Choudrey In UAF clips on youtube before murdering Lee Rigby. Jorden Horner Is In prison right now convicted on the Muslim patrol In London but he will be out very soon. He Is already radicalised and should be segregated right now.

What happened to all the hot air Cameron and Theresa May came out with last year about targeting hate preachers such as Choudrey? Him and his Ilk are the link.
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Mate;1454040 wrote: What happened to all the hot air Cameron and Theresa May came out with last year about targeting hate preachers such as Choudrey? Him and his Ilk are the link.

What did you want a weekly progress report mailed to you personally ?
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

[QUOTE=Bruv;1454058]What did you want a weekly progress report mailed to you personally ?[/QUOTE Yes

A preview of Tuesday night

BNP Party Political Broadcast 2014 - YouTube
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Mate;1454074 wrote: [QUOTE=Bruv;1454058]What did you want a weekly progress report mailed to you personally ?[/QUOTE Yes

A preview of Tuesday night

BNP Party Political Broadcast 2014 - YouTube

It was on last night, it has been on earlier, I posted it here....................or are you just flogging the proverbial dead horse?
Oscar Namechange

OI Bruv

Bruv;1454076 wrote: [QUOTE=Oscar Mate;1454074]

It was on last night, it has been on earlier, I posted it here....................or are you just flogging the proverbial dead horse? Didn't look properly then did I ?

What can I say?
Bruv

OI Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Mate;1454084 wrote: [QUOTE=Bruv;1454076] Didn't look properly then did I ?

What can I say?

What can you say ?

It's never stopped you before

Return to “General Religious Discussions”