Friday and Saturday night, conversation and music :)

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Lately I've noticed more and more people aren't going out on a Friday or Saturday night . Either they have kids at home or the pubs aren't their thing, or being caught drink driving just isn't worth it.

So this thread is for those staying in and want to listen to music and have a bit of a light chat.

If anyone has a radio station that streams world wide and would fit into this thread in context ......it would be great if you could share.

Oh and i don't care if you're half pissed..........yes that's right . If you can type under the influence this must be the only place on the net that doesn't care. (I'd just like to make that clear upfront.)

Any nastiness won't be tolerated because the whole purpose of the thread is to sit back and have a good time. And we want people to return to the thread, and have a bit of a laugh.

And yes I realise the time differences but that doesn't matter. Just somewhere to come on a Friday or Saturday night is good enough.

SKY FM - Best of the 60s

Not sure if that link works. SKY FM sixties music. :)

ENJOY PEOPLE :)
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Here is what you can watch for free in Barcelona every weekend. We watched it last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it.

The magic fountain of Montjuïc's barcelona - YouTube

Enjoy your friday evening fuzzy.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I saw the Prague fountains when there .....spectacular to say the least. they had ballet dancers and everything . quite beautiful. :)

listening to 60's music and Midsomer murders is on soon :) Great tv show but you wouldn't want to live there.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

this one is for Hippieman. Go nuts young whipper snipper

1971 Get the tennis racket out or air guitar and Drums.

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”