Some More Images From The Chosen's Desk.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Brunello Cucinelli Fall Winter 2013 lookbook. Now this is cool! I want these clothes!

Ms Monroe ... Somehow the little belly so adds to her sexiness!

1950 Pontiac Chieftain De Luxe 4 Door Sedan.

The Late Great Farrah Fawcett ... What a babe!

Yusuf Islam Cat Stevens in London, mid 1970s ... I so wish he hadn't "seen the light!"

Portrait of a Woman Volto di Donna, c. 1900, oil on canvas. Vittorio Matteo Corcos ... What a cutie!

Valentine Cameron Prinsep At the First Touch of Winter, Summer Fades Away 1897.

The Easter Island statues have had their bodies buried underground for centuries. They are only now being uncovered.

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

Thanks for sharing these Jj! As always they are awesome!

OK, my favorites...

Valentine Cameron Prinsep At the First Touch of Winter, Summer Fades Away 1897.

Summer, full breasted, barefooted and robed in the sun's ray and vibrant colors of the season, summer skies and foliage. She drops her pedals to be taken back by the bare trees, brown earth and cold, dark hand of Winter.

This is a when a picture is worth a thousand words!

And my next favorite.....

The Easter Island statues have had their bodies buried underground for centuries. They are only now being uncovered.

Why did it take to 2011? I think that is what I read, for us to think to look below the sand?

Why do you think they were buried?

Reminds me of kids who when at the beach bury their parents in the sand with only their head showing....hmmmm so they can stay alive! Is that the message here? :-3

Return to “Photography More”